Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Can you blame them? A light tap from Britney Spears could break Vic's arm 😂

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
I hope Britney sues the poo poo out of the Spurs for security guy’s actions.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Dexo posted:

Anyway, I hope the PC version is the current gen, rather than last gen. I will actually buy it again.

I hope they make a VR version for the PS5. I just got the system today and it seems like it could be sick to hoop in it.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

WhyteRyce posted:

Britney says all she did was tap Victors shoulder and wants an apology

Clearly a lie no way she can reach his shoulder without getting on her tippy toes

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

a new study bible! posted:

If jokic wanted the cover maybe he should wear 24

Artist who spent 30 seconds looking up Kobe on BBR happily draws him wearing #8.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook
Where's the deals, Lebowski!? Where's the loving deals, shithead?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Dame really brings the room together

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

there's tons of deals happening just off-screen but Woj and shams are unfortunately laser-focused on getting the scoops on which bodyguard bopped britney

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Aye Doc posted:

there's tons of deals happening just off-screen but Woj and shams are unfortunately laser-focused on getting the scoops on which bodyguard bopped britney

Finally they are catering to my interests

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Red Rox posted:

Where's the deals, Lebowski!? Where's the loving deals, shithead?

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

WhyteRyce posted:

Britney says all she did was tap Victors shoulder and wants an apology

https://twitter.com/rgfray1/status/1676985286503407622

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life

Dexo posted:

Anyway, I hope the PC version is the current gen, rather than last gen. I will actually buy it again.

This right here.
*also applies to NHL and MLB. Which means perpetual disappointment for me.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/CassidyHubbarth/status/1677054733922754562

lol

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Turns out Britney is just WhyteRyce.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

quote:

Brian says she "infiltrated" her way into his circle, leaned in, and in a British accent, said, "Excuse me, sir ... excuse me, sir." She then touched Victor's back, and that's when he says the head of Victor's security backhanded her right in the face.

He says Victor walked into the restaurant, and, in a British accent, Britney screamed, "This is f**king America!!!"

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Jul 7, 2023

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1677082486952828928?t=n48pUI5QyF-ogxQ5FSRM4w&s=19

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Wait, this is better:

https://twitter.com/Larrydn22/status/1677084386829762560?t=tkJJzfQ6pQW1W7KFlgjlfA&s=19

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
2nd round picks passing the vibe check before they can be agreed to:

https://twitter.com/DustinDopirak/status/1677038606723035138

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

why is Larry taking a flight to home games

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

BWV posted:

Turns out Britney is just WhyteRyce.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1677123059994570754?s=46

Very weird but I guess the Suns want some extra ammo for small trades

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

There's speculation floating around that they're going to sign Bol Bol for some reason, so this could be to free up a roster space.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1677123563361296385

What the hell is going on with second round picks over the past six months

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Jokic is proving their value. Still can’t believe the Nuggets won a championship wtf

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

xbilkis posted:

I think its a combination of scouting/development improving leaguewide and the need to have cheap bodies to fill out the back of the bench. Also possibly some changes in the new CBA that make the 2nd round contracts more team friendly, but I could be wrong since no one really knows the subtleties of the new CBA yet

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
I was joking but also looking at who went ahead of Jokic in the 2014 draft it really was deep as hell. Lots of NBA players, very good people like Wiggins who have contributed to a championship, and a couple superstars. Some weird rear end busts too like Shabazz

Edit: Jokic, Clarkson, Powell, Dinwiddie, Glenn Robinson, Joe Harris were all 2nd round picks. Nik Stauskas went 8th lol

i am a moron fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Jul 7, 2023

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

xbilkis posted:

none of the good teams have any first rounders left to trade

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

So there is now a second round pick exception where you can sign second round picks without dipping into the MLE. They might not count as part of the luxury tax either in year 1. Not positive on that.

They are basically the cheapest players you can sign and the suns are going to have an enormous tax bill and very limited flexibility over the next couple of seasons. A player making 2 million will cost an extra like 6 million in taxes.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Anybody know if there's a reliable chart anywhere out there that shows all the picks through 2030 and who currently owns em, in a big table or some such?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

rivetz posted:

Anybody know if there's a reliable chart anywhere out there that shows all the picks through 2030 and who currently owns em, in a big table or some such?

It’s not really a chart but, https://basketball.realgm.com/nba/draft/future_drafts/team

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

rivetz posted:

I actually took the time to draft up a couple. Hope these are helpful

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Looking into this

Hélà
🤞🏾♾

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Algund Eenboom posted:

🙏

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I am late to this but the only basketball news I care about is Spurs security assaulting Britney and not caring about it until he realised it was a famous person. I hope she sues him into oblivion. I hope his descendants are still in debt when she's done with him.

Chairchucker fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Jul 7, 2023

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I was wondering about that.

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Stand back I'm going to try science!
I am just imagining how brutal Brittany’s security was back in late 90s before camera phones and social media. Who’s security wrecked more Tweens Brittany or *NSYNC?

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

He flubbed that little explanation pretty bad. Just say you're not sure what happened but that you hope she's OK.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Ratios and Tendency posted:

He flubbed that little explanation pretty bad. Just say you're not sure what happened but that you hope she's OK.

he sounds like a cop. lets get him

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Sixers re-signed Montrez Harrell for some inconceivable reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Algund Eenboom posted:

We didn't ask for schematics to a margarita machine.