Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Summer popsicle fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
Sweet Christmas, sunscreen! SUNSCREEN!

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Boyfriend and I at a basement show.

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
Sup

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

UwUnabomber posted:

Warm weather can bite me.

Can you share a pic of the shirt or a link to it? There seems to be a lot going on.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole posted:

Can you share a pic of the shirt or a link to it? There seems to be a lot going on.

It's my friend's Garfield themed gorenoise project.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Apparently, there's an ICD number with the simple title "Diagnosis: Motor Vehicle Accident."

For reasons that may be related to this I strongly recommend avoiding situations that might result in hitting anything, especially a 12" wide concrete bollard at 45mph.

I had to crawl over the center console and get out through the passenger door because the frame was too badly bent to open the driver's side door, but I walked away without losing consciousness or having a concussion. The ER doctor said I was in amazingly good condition considering what happened, and I'm still pretty sore 13 days later, but with any other car I've owned I would be in a hospital at best.

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

GWBBQ posted:

Apparently, there's an ICD number with the simple title "Diagnosis: Motor Vehicle Accident."

For reasons that may be related to this I strongly recommend avoiding situations that might result in hitting anything, especially a 12" wide concrete bollard at 45mph.

I had to crawl over the center console and get out through the passenger door because the frame was too badly bent to open the driver's side door, but I walked away without losing consciousness or having a concussion. The ER doctor said I was in amazingly good condition considering what happened, and I'm still pretty sore 13 days later, but with any other car I've owned I would be in a hospital at best.

Yikes! Sorry for the loss of car, but happy you're okay. Please take it easy for a week or so, head injuries are no joke.

Head injuries can be latent, please rest for a few days and be well.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Extremely glad that you escaped relatively unharmed. Keep taking it easy for a while, friend.

Posing with a piece of art a friend made to show him it's hanging in my apartment.

Armauk
Jun 23, 2021

UwUnabomber posted:

Posing with a piece of art a friend made to show him it's hanging in my apartment.

Is "ESCUELA" a manga series?

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Hello other selfie thread, how are y'all doin'?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I went to a birthday party recently and am a magnet for hairdressers:

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I also smoked a cigar with the boys. Here is me relighting it after I forgot it was in my hand:

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Armauk posted:

Is "ESCUELA" a manga series?

Nah it's an Escuela Grind shirt with artwork blatantly ripping off the Akira manga.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Desert Bus posted:

I also smoked a cigar with the boys. Here is me relighting it after I forgot it was in my hand:

mapp gas lighter, 78,000 / 10

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Aloha. Time to go back home. Been nice but sweaty.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Crab Dad posted:

I have also been described this way

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Crab Dad posted:

your shirt rules

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

whole fit rules

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Booger Presley posted:

Yikes! Sorry for the loss of car, but happy you're okay. Please take it easy for a week or so, head injuries are no joke.

Head injuries can be latent, please rest for a few days and be well.

UwUnabomber posted:

Extremely glad that you escaped relatively unharmed. Keep taking it easy for a while, friend
I'm doing ok, my ribs still hurt from the seatbelt and airbag, but I'm looking out for and have asked my wife and coworkers to let me know if anything about me seems off; the only thing that has made a noticeable difference is the muscle relaxant (methocarbanol) and even at my size I take a quarter of a pill when I feel any muscle pain or spasms. Maybe I'm just really sensitive to it, but 750mg 6 times a day for 4 days is loving insane.

I declined any painkillers stronger than taking one dose of 800mg ibuprofen before being discharged and Enterprise sent someone to pick me up and bring me to get my rental.

I had a 2015 Volvo S60, I'm just waiting on financing approval for a 2017 V60 because after walking away from that, I don't know if I would trust any other car in the foreseeable future.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Muscle relaxers will sneak up on ya.

"I feel pretty normal, a little sleepy."
Spills coffee down my chest and drools.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Me on Tuesday, front and center:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I had a great hair day yesterday! Looking kinda Judy Alvarez.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

It's been a long loving day at the crematorium.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Me on Tuesday, front and center:

Wow, those really are luxury vapes!

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Philippe posted:

I had a great hair day yesterday! Looking kinda Judy Alvarez.

There is no better feeling in life than having a great hair day.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Beardcrumb
Sep 24, 2018

An absolute gronk with a face like a chewed mango.
Got the spicy cough again :shrug:

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

Beardcrumb posted:

Got the spicy cough again :shrug:

Okay your orb is probably giving off a lot of ozone. You might need to limit your pondering until you can have it looked at

Beardcrumb
Sep 24, 2018

An absolute gronk with a face like a chewed mango.

Farty Crabcakes posted:

Okay your orb is probably giving off a lot of ozone. You might need to limit your pondering until you can have it looked at

I've been ignoring the check orb light for weeks, so I think you may be right.

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

Beardcrumb posted:

I've been ignoring the check orb light for weeks, so I think you may be right.
If you take it to Jiffy Cube (they also do all enchanted platonic solids) you can have them check it out with one of them doodads for free

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Had to wear a mask to get into the library. This is the only mask I had on hand.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

New chest tattoo. Colour coming up next month :)

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
Oh that's amaaaaazing

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

First time going to a comedy show

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

You can either have:

1) A selfie of me lurking in a subway access tunnel

2) About the most normal you will ever see me in my 'outdoorsman' get-up to walk to a waterfall in a nature reserve.

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS
LURK MORE 😛

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I swear I’ve posted this’un before but it being my phone background always reminds me of the best day of my life when doing things like taking the bus to work in the middle of the night

https://imgur.io/a/j2rUAlA