Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
i like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

fr0id posted:

give an honest answer. every thread regular hates the thread making GBS threads by AIT. why haven’t you threadbanned them. what is the injoke?

it's a power + privilege thing

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

fr0id posted:

give an honest answer. every thread regular hates the thread making GBS threads by AIT. why haven’t you threadbanned them. what is the injoke?

Mods are reddit-brained

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i would simply request a thread ik and probe them, but im built different

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol how do you gently caress up a silhouette

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

fr0id posted:

C-SPAM mods are just D&D mods that think reading r/dankmemes is a personality, and who would corner you at a party to mumble memes at you.

Just kidding, no moderators on this forum would ever get invited to a party

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

fr0id posted:

it's better than the fetish poo poo

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

tristeham posted:

it's better than the fetish poo poo

They're on par for me. I don't get why some people just don't want us to have a pics thread that isn't total garbage. I even kind of like the innocuous white noise posting that involves no pics

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Just kidding, no moderators on this forum would ever get invited to a party

🍕

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Homeless Friend posted:

i would simply request a thread ik and probe them, but im built different

I would like to be thread IK

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
vyelkin..... ohhhh vyelkin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLDsAolJumU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

fr0id posted:

People keep on waiting for them to chill out, but they think it's funny to piss people off and the mods agree bc they think this is supposed to be a message board war circa 2000.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
It's funny but God drat

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i also blame astral, lazy mf. your telling me theres no way to have a forum option to auto timg pics of a certain pixel height? :dafuq:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

why are there still ads for the rigged IK contest

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I literally read all the recipes because I find them bad and hilarious

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

I'm reading them to learn how to cook

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
I like cooking so I like looking at the recipe pictures

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
I will dedicate myself to posting better recipes. if someone cooks one of mine and likes it we should ban + 30 AIT

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I hate you all so goddamn much I'm going to make a lego diorama thing about a guy trying to make american food because he's an american, and being unable to find all the ingredients in his kitchen because there are so many guns everywhere, also because he's an american

it will be finished some time between next weekend and december

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

The Voice of Labor posted:

I hate you all so goddamn much I'm going to make a lego diorama thing about a guy trying to make american food because he's an american, and being unable to find all the ingredients in his kitchen because there are so many guns everywhere, also because he's an american

it will be finished some time between next weekend and december

IDK that sounds dangerously like posting something fresh in the pics thread and that's against the rules, do you have a low res Bitmap of a cartoon character instead???

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica
Ait probably trying to pump up their ignore numbers

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

IDK that sounds dangerously like posting something fresh in the pics thread and that's against the rules, do you have a low res Bitmap of a cartoon character instead???

this is a cartoon

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

http://freefall.purrsia.com/default.htm

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

lol

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75-W6d03_KU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmao oh my god

Hatedad
Dec 2, 2020

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
drat, she's got the cspam vote

viper ty for your sacrifice

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

fr0id posted:

Adding ait and the quoters to ignore makes the thread read fine, the quoters don't post good content anyway, and idiots that like the cartoon recipes can keep reading them. Everyone wins. Bonus I don't accidentally read aits posts in other threads now either.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Ranter posted:

Adding ait and the quoters to ignore makes the thread read fine, the quoters don't post good content anyway, and idiots that like the cartoon recipes can keep reading them. Everyone wins. Bonus I don't accidentally read aits posts in other threads now either.

mad?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

caro lives