Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Ranter posted:

Adding ait and the quoters to ignore makes the thread read fine, the quoters don't post good content anyway, and idiots that like the cartoon recipes can keep reading them. Everyone wins. Bonus I don't accidentally read aits posts in other threads now either.

if someone is so lovely they the advice is to ignore list them, then they not just thread ban them? why not just flood the mod forum with reports all asking for the same thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Javid posted:

caro lives

lol

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

:chloe:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

fr0id posted:

if someone is so lovely they the advice is to ignore list them, then they not just thread ban them? why not just flood the mod forum with reports all asking for the same thing?

you're right, delete the ignore feature

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

fr0id posted:

Agreed

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I love animals in shoes

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

tokin opposition posted:

Mods are reddit-brained

That explains their aatrek like obsession with a cartoon baby

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

The California senator, who was holding a town hall in New Hampshire on Friday, had laughed and told a supporter, “Well said.”

Kamala Harris, the senator from California and a Democratic presidential candidate, later said she hadn’t heard what the man had said and called the term “incredibly offensive.”

Senator Kamala Harris of California apologized on Saturday after a man attending a town hall called President Trump’s actions “mentally retarded” and she responded with a chuckle.

The exchange occurred during a discussion with the Democratic presidential candidate on Friday in New Hampshire.

A man in the audience asked what Ms. Harris planned to do in the next year to “diminish the mentally retarded” actions of the president.

Members of the audience applauded and laughed. Ms. Harris, who was standing on a stage several feet from the man who spoke, chuckled and responded with, “Well said, well said.”

“I plan to win this election, I’ll tell you that,” she added.

By Saturday, Ms. Harris had started to backtrack on her response, telling CBS News the term that the man had used was “incredibly offensive” and that it wasn’t something she had “really heard or processed.”

Ms. Harris added that she had a longstanding record of supporting people with disabilities. She unveiled a plan last month to help individuals with disabilities gain equal access to jobs, education, housing and health care.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I hate her so much

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Milo and POTUS posted:

I hate her so much

she's not even jewish

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

she's not even jewish

I love him so much

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

fr0id posted:

Well some people, including myself, like them. So everyone gets what them want this way. Why do you object to ignoring them?

The Voice of Labor posted:

I hate you all so goddamn much I'm going to make a lego diorama thing about a guy trying to make american food because he's an american, and being unable to find all the ingredients in his kitchen because there are so many guns everywhere, also because he's an american

it will be finished some time between next weekend and december

Ohhhh I hate you too my friend.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Weka posted:

Well some people, including myself, like them. So everyone gets what them want this way. Why do you object to ignoring them?

lmao admitting to enjoying the recipes, shameful, sinful even

what happens if you ignore someone and they post a thread? do you just not see it?

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica

Weka posted:

Well some people, including myself, like them.

oh really, no kidding?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
it’s amazing that someone took the part of recipe blogs that was universally reviled and made them into a very long image

recipes were already good, and short, but some people—like AIT who should fall feet-first into a woodchipper—couldn’t leave well enough alone

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

tokin opposition posted:

I would like to be thread IK

do it coward mods

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

This is just turning into tankies v anarchists.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Red Baron posted:

it’s amazing that someone took the part of recipe blogs that was universally reviled and made them into a very long image

recipes were already good, and short, but some people—like AIT who should fall feet-first into a woodchipper—couldn’t leave well enough alone

you have a page worth of posts itt and have contributed no pictures

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/mossacannibalis/status/1677281195640631297?s=20

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

no ahegao 3/10

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

and for our phone inclined friends:

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 75 days!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

and for our phone inclined friends:

appreciate this, very inclusive

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

croup coughfield posted:

appreciate this, very inclusive

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

The Voice of Labor posted:

this is a cartoon

oh hey thats danish commie cartoonist herluf bidstrup

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the recipes always display normally on my phone

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

also im surprised he didnt add more sugar.... intersting.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

the recipes always display normally on my phone

i don't have time to make the upside down one, i think ait is getting ahead of us cooks again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry
post all the recipes but rotated 90 degrees so people who don't like them can just scroll by

problem solved