Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I've discovered I like sauerkraut. There's this fancy kind with garlic and black pepper at the grocery store. I've been adding it to a lot of things. For example, a taco topping. Love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Bad Purchase posted:

i don't really care about the seeds on the everything bagel, could take 'em or leave 'em, i'm in it for the garlic and onion personally

sometimes i get the blueberry for a change of pace. not a huge fan of cinnamon raisin but if it's all they have i'll take it and be happy. onion is good as well. just please, no plain bagels. zest much?

Those are a lot of words and none of them explain your pizza bullshit.

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

Gonna start my day with steel cut oats, crushed walnuts, cranberries, cinnamon, and brown sugar. But that’s every day really, thinking about pizza for tonight :cool:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

digitalist posted:

Gonna start my day with steel cut oats, crushed walnuts, cranberries, cinnamon, and brown sugar. But that’s every day really, thinking about pizza for tonight :cool:

careful with the word "p*zza" around here atm. there's an investigation ongoing

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

mind explaining how this is a pizza btw? i'm giving you 15 minutes before you get a 6er for culturual appropriation

seen the pizza alignment chart? form and ingredient neutral

essentially a white pizza - crispy bread for a base, herbs and seasoning, layer of cheese up top

just like grandma made 🤌

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
mamma, and I cannot stress this enough, mia

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

seen the pizza alignment chart? form and ingredient neutral

essentially a white pizza - crispy bread for a base, herbs and seasoning, layer of cheese up top

just like grandma made 🤌

a cream cheese bagel is not a pizza for obvious reasons. you're on thin ice. final warning

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

mamma, and I cannot stress this enough, mia

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I have some strong words for your grandmother.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
check twitter for matt walsh's "what is a pizza?" documentary

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Friday again my friends (:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Ive got a shoulder tender to cook tonight but no idea what to do with it do you guys have any ideas? I'd ask GWS but when I made a thread there the other day no one helped me with my question and they just gassed it :sigh:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Gatekeeping pizza? Why can't we just let folks enjoy what they enjoy?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Nooner posted:

Ive got a shoulder tender to cook tonight but no idea what to do with it do you guys have any ideas? I'd ask GWS but when I made a thread there the other day no one helped me with my question and they just gassed it :sigh:

lmao. loving gws

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

redshirt posted:

Gatekeeping pizza? Why can't we just let folks enjoy what they enjoy?

Tell me what you enjoy so I can take it away from you.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Nooner posted:

just looked and your thread was poo poo lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

teres major is good af just as a steak tho. super tender. that + some garlic mash and some asparagus and broccoli sounds like a tremendous win. maybe some onions and mushrooms. classic

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Bad Purchase posted:

my bagel was, so called, "everything"

name may be overselling it a tad, but it was tasty nonetheless. the publix bakery actually makes a pretty good one, i can't eat the swill they call a bagel in the off-the-shelf bags in the bread aisle anymore.

pube-licks

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I think I might sous vide it but I got no clue where tf that stupid robot dick is I haven't seen it since we moved like a year ago

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

kntfkr posted:

pube-licks

my partner gets mad when i say it that way

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Nooner posted:

I think I might sous vide it but I got no clue where tf that stupid robot dick is I haven't seen it since we moved like a year ago

yup thats the move. i reverse sear because i on't have a sous vide setup and im not gonna get one but yeah

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Tell me what you enjoy so I can take it away from you.

This week: Sauerkraut. Good luck!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Nooner posted:

twice baked potatoes are not a form of pizza...

and some asparagus and broccoli sounds like a tremendous win. maybe some onions and mushrooms. classic

throw in some grilled red bell pepper too also not a pizza, but apparently we need to state this itt now...

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

redshirt posted:

This week: Sauerkraut. Good luck!

beer is sauerkraut. a vegetable that has its sugars fermented in a liquid? form anarchist and ingredient neutral dog. check teh epicly lulzy sauerkraut alignment chart :imunfunny::imunfunny:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sauerkraut is basically kimchi :yum:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
How do people like summer? It is torture.

22 days until I get respite from these hellish New York temperatures in a city where the average high in August is 18c. :keke: :norway:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

YeahTubaMike posted:

How do people like summer? It is torture.

22 days until I get respite from these hellish New York temperatures in a city where the average high in August is 18c. :keke: :norway:

summer is easily the worst season and it's not even close

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

This is hosed up

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
i stay indoors, easily done in the suburbs because we have no culture beyond work and drinking

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
live all year for summer. long hot days, warm nights, lots of parties and bbqs, get out in the woods, go to the beach, get out on the water. summer is for being outdoors as much as humanly possible with occasional respite indoors for the ac or a nice fan.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
summer was better when i was a kid

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Solefald posted:

the egg say no!!

Agreed with the eggs also cute egg plushies

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

summer activities are fun but aside from a bbq they're actually all better in the spring and fall. summer is too hot

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Thinking to poutine for lunch today

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i like uhh swimming in summer but yeah everything else i do outside is strictly better in spring and fall since it isn't 100 degrees of fahrenheit

though this summer so far has been weird as hell in Denver what with the weeks and weeks of rain

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

I absolutely 100% agree. I make it a point to visit northern Europe during summer at least once a year, whenever I can, because it's like getting a little bit of spring back and also there's seafood and metal and cute guys :ninja:

AARD VARKMAN posted:

summer was better when i was a kid

:hmmyes: If we got three months off from work every summer, I might like summer too

summer activities are fun but aside from a bbq they're actually all better in the spring and fall. summer is too hot

BBQs are best in spring -- the daylight of summer, the cool breeze (hopefully) of spring, just perfect.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
it's like I don't even know you people...

:stare:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Luvcow posted:

it's like I don't even know you people...

:stare:

What are summer temps like where you are usually

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

AARD VARKMAN posted:

What are summer temps like where you are usually

90 and humid as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011