Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

christmas boots posted:

and his father, fred christ

gd his name really is Fred Christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
IIRC it's from his mother's maiden name which merely made him the last in a long line of Christs

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
oh wow lol

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Joe, three oh three, three oh

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
wiki doest tell me if Elizabeth Christ was an actual girlboss or not :hillary:

KORNOLOGY has issued a correction as of 19:02 on Jul 7, 2023

Broadlybrowsing
Jul 5, 2021

KORNOLOGY posted:

wiki doest tell me if Elizabeth Christ was an actual girlboss or not

The gender swapped story of the crucifixion, with girl boss Liz Christ.

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
do you think they could see her boobs?

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

KORNOLOGY posted:

gd his name really is Fred Christ

we need someone to wield the Chair Leg of Truth

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

You can't talk about Fred Christ anymore because of the wokes, but luckily we have his modern equivalent.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
lol that movie has a tiny elven Ludacris in it.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
lmao Kevin spacey too

JoylessJester
Sep 13, 2012

A spy was found dead at his London flat, in the bathtub, padlocked inside a bag. Police ruled his death as "accidental" concluding he died by getting into the bag on his own and accidentally locking himself inside.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The Panama Papers

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

The Panama Papers

lol

Hatedad
Dec 2, 2020
dude died for that didn’t he? Sad!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Hatedad posted:

dude died for that didn’t he? Sad!

Some lady got blowed up in Malta and that's the last thing I heard on the news about it lmao*

*sad lmao

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Viper coin has a 24 hour trade volume of $3

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

time to buy the dip

Hatedad
Dec 2, 2020

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Jimmy Pesto got arrested last month for his participation in J6

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJRdxbCx25U

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

ScrubLeague posted:

Jimmy Pesto got arrested last month for his participation in J6

took them a minute. lmao

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020
Does anybody have a link to Clarence Thomas talking about coming from regular stock and enjoying walmart parking lots? All I can find is people reacting to it

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

uber_stoat posted:

took them a minute. lmao

The FBI was posting his pic on twitter and half the replies were Mr. Show clips of him

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Bastard Tetris posted:

The FBI was posting his pic on twitter and half the replies were Mr. Show clips of him

I'm a fan of his acting so I'm pretty curious about what happened to his brain, although maybe it's a Dennis Miller situation and he's always been like that.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

erosion posted:

I'm a fan of his acting so I'm pretty curious about what happened to his brain, although maybe it's a Dennis Miller situation and he's always been like that.

He went on Gavin McInnes (co-founder of The Proud Boys and, earlier, Vice Media which he eventually got chucked out of for being an overtly fascist nutbar) like a decade ago, so I'd say he's always been a goober.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

lmao I hope his daughter gloats

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

DACK FAYDEN posted:

lmao I hope his daughter gloats

She seems nice, I wonder what she makes of him

Gotta suck to have an embarrassing dad with a visible internet profile

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

It was utterly loving bizarre seeing disagreement with Clinton’s terrible political instincts being equated with relationship abuse

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

and then seeing the same posting templates applied against Corbyn

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

this should definitely happen next year because I am clinically depressed and my meds aren't getting any cheaper but I'd be laughing so hard the whole election cycle it would cheer me up

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

IDK, lemme check the history books.

e: Oh. Oh dear.

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
i'd listen to a podcast of Hillary Clinton and John Boehner just getting trashed and talking poo poo about the people who rejected them

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Sure if either of them had an ounce of charisma

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Milo and POTUS posted:

Some lady got blowed up in Malta and that's the last thing I heard on the news about it lmao*

*sad lmao

Pm of Malta Joseph muscat going on TV the next day and saying "I'm really sad that Daphne caruana galizia, that meddling bitch, was tragically exploded for snooping on me. Don't do that."

Everyone immediately realising he was involved, an investigation quickly demonstrating his government ordered the hit, and him agreeing to resign at some point in the next two years

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Spangly A posted:

Pm of Malta Joseph muscat going on TV the next day and saying "I'm really sad that Daphne caruana galizia, that meddling bitch, was tragically exploded for snooping on me. Don't do that."

Everyone immediately realising he was involved, an investigation quickly demonstrating his government ordered the hit, and him agreeing to resign at some point in the next two years

see, the system works!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
The 1974 elections have me rolling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
The Onion accidentally laundered Joe Biden's reputation. And then Chinese propaganda kinda did too.