Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KobunFan
Aug 13, 2022

Yinlock posted:

couple more on the New Abno List while i'm still keeping track-

3 spooky skeleton skulls, of which the Laughing Skull is doing Morte from Planescape: Torment's exact avatar pose

Funeral Of Unemployed Butterflies

Forsaken Murderer with an Enk box for a head

I really hope that the Laughing Skull is an actual reference to that game. It's one of my favorites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

KobunFan posted:

I really hope that the Laughing Skull is an actual reference to that game. It's one of my favorites.

i'm not counting out coincedence because that's what a coincedence is, but it seems pretty on the nose

Marluxia posted:

The best part about the Forsaken Murderer aberration is that it's implied to be a former L Corp employee who survived their branch burial by dunking their head in one of those Enk boxes. I'm really liking those former Corp employee abnormalities, the W Corp one was awful too.

I failed it's skill test and it gave me an EGO gift anyway, what a nice abno

Ariamaki
Jun 30, 2011

"I'm the most powerful
search engine in the world!"
-- The GoogleProg

Yinlock posted:

-Plus Coin Boost effect relies on the final hit of skill 3 going off and killing, which is not something you're going to be able to do on purpose. It has a unique animation for doing so though

Not going to bother responding to the rest of it but this is not how the buff works. It also triggers off of staggers, and it doesn't matter which coin does it as long as all 4 go through. It's trivial to make sure that she hits somebody with an upcoming stagger threshold / in kill range.

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!
I ended up using the gold ticket on Liu Ishmael and the silver one on Red Sheet Sinclair.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
https://twitter.com/LimbusCompany_B/status/1677241877408645122?t=gUP5kcahEV-CJ7eJyWRwqg&s=19

Zwei Rodion at OO, Rhino Meursault at OOO.

They've clearly had Rhino Gregor art ready to go ever since they dropped that darn website, why do they refuse to drop him

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012
All I can think of when I see him like that is that one guy from that one webcomic where the guy's thing was being huge

Ariamaki
Jun 30, 2011

"I'm the most powerful
-- The GoogleProg

A Bystander posted:

All I can think of when I see him like that is that one guy from that one webcomic where the guy's thing was being huge

> One Giant Sized poo poo Bitch Bear

https://twitter.com/minma_moon/status/1677243843656425473?s=46&t=i6X-X29PIeDLONasJDQqrw

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Junpei posted:

https://twitter.com/LimbusCompany_B/status/1677241877408645122?t=gUP5kcahEV-CJ7eJyWRwqg&s=19

They've clearly had Rhino Gregor art ready to go ever since they dropped that darn website, why do they refuse to drop him

gently caress's sake PM, what's with the clubs, where are the goddamn ZWEIhanders?

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

A Bystander posted:

Gamagori from Kill La Kill?

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Ok, plainclothes Zwei Rodya is dangerously attractive for a Project Moon game. And getting Rhino Salt, instead of Rhino Gregor is a hilarious troll. This is probably the most "...wat" banner so far, but I ain't complaining.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

https://twitter.com/LimbusCompany_B/status/1677274188103700480

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

The beach(?) episode approaches. Hope there's a Wellcheers Ego to go with it :v:
e: and/or a former lobcorp identity, say that one agent what got wellcheered onto a shrimpboat

Arcanuse fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Jul 7, 2023

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.
We're finally going.... to the Z.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
I'm ready for the Diving Suit IDs.

ZCKaiser
Feb 13, 2014
Clearly, this will be Limbus's first crossover event, with Dave the Diver.

StuffyEvil
Nov 8, 2022

Poison sandwich tea party starts now
(art from @luingear on Twitter)

Aumanor posted:

gently caress's sake PM, what's with the clubs, where are the goddamn ZWEIhanders?

I am pretty sure Zwei Faust on the website is using a Zweihander, though it will probably be a long while until we see that ID, with the time between the Zwei Rodion teaser back during the lead-up to release and now being over 4 months.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
The loving proportions on R Salt oh my god :allears:

I must have him

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Ariamaki posted:

Not going to bother responding to the rest of it but this is not how the buff works. It also triggers off of staggers, and it doesn't matter which coin does it as long as all 4 go through. It's trivial to make sure that she hits somebody with an upcoming stagger threshold / in kill range.

Trivial unless you're in a non-abno battle aka half of the game. And in abno fights the kill/stagger condition is p. bad(abno fights are usually vs 1 so she can't do much with it on stagger and on kill is worthless. )

You're right about the stagger though that slipped my mind. My point of "you're not gonna be able to do it on purpose most of the time" stands however.

Junpei posted:

yessss i can use my ridiculous amount of meur shards on something

As a Rhino he's probably gonna be single coin and giant-number, which is weirdly not something Meursault's done before despite being the tank guy who would be perfect for those kinda moves

e:

Aumanor posted:

PM seems to really hate Slash this season. And in general. I mean we got a lot of them in S1 but they were largely uh bad outside of Hong Lu's and G Gregor. And Shi Ish if you can get her low without dying.

e2: Rose Gregor isn't bad though, his chainsaw is multi-hit so he can really gently caress up low-defense enemies despite his lowish coin count. Useless if the enemy resists him in any way, but that's slash.txt right there

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Jul 7, 2023

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!

Yinlock posted:

As a Rhino he's probably gonna be single coin and giant-number, which is weirdly not something Meursault's done before despite being the tank guy who would be perfect for those kinda moves
It looks like R Greg is 1/3/3, so he actually has good hitcounts this time around.

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?

Yinlock posted:

e:

PM seems to really hate Slash this season. And in general. I mean we got a lot of them in S1 but they were largely uh bad outside of Hong Lu's and G Gregor. And Shi Ish if you can get her low without dying.

And Chef Ryoshu, and LobCo Faust is good despite having a bad first skill and no synergy.

But yeah. Slash is just in a weird spot because out of the four generic factions focused on swords, one has Poise hanging around its neck like a millstone, another just doesn't have a particularly strong identity, and a third is entirely launch 2*s that are mostly half-baked.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
On that topic, when the hell are we getting a Liu ID with a guandao?

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
I believe in Xiao Heath

DropTheAnvil
May 16, 2021
Truly, the best ego is this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNlmhY1ewWI

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lurks With Wolves posted:

And Chef Ryoshu, and LobCo Faust is good despite having a bad first skill and no synergy.

But yeah. Slash is just in a weird spot because out of the four generic factions focused on swords, one has Poise hanging around its neck like a millstone, another just doesn't have a particularly strong identity, and a third is entirely launch 2*s that are mostly half-baked.

I thought Chef was more Pierce but nope she's slash-heavy, and I forgot about L Faust entirely so good point on both counts

Half-baked is a good description for Slash in general, It's not helped that Hong Lu hogs the standout Slash IDs to himself like the 1%er he is

YES bread posted:

I believe in Xiao Heath

I assume we'll be getting the big Ruina IDs like Xiao and Yun when we start breaking into Star of The City realms of power, right now we're just hanging around the backstreet cannibal level

E: though we've also had the WARP cleanup crew so who the gently caress knows, we've been all over the place on the cyberpunk powerlevel scale but not the tippy top yet anyway

Yinlock fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Jul 7, 2023

RandomReader
Nov 17, 2021

Aumanor posted:

On that topic, when the hell are we getting a Liu ID with a guandao?
The only people we saw with guandao's were the Directors, so when we get a Liu director, possibly. Another noteworthy thing about Liu weapons (or lack thereof) is that in Limbus, the mooks all had swords, and it was the named left and right hand types who used hand to hand.

Marluxia
May 8, 2008

https://twitter.com/LimbusCompany_B/status/1677327308447727622

lol jesus christ, they delayed the notice detailing the changes that resulted in the delay of the hard mode.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
That just makes me want to see just how unplayable they made it

Arkanian
Sep 18, 2013

Yinlock posted:

I assume we'll be getting the big Ruina IDs like Xiao and Yun when we start breaking into Star of The City realms of power, right now we're just hanging around the backstreet cannibal level

My personal hope is that we'll be getting a Xiao ID after Xiao herself shows up in the story.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

i cant believe i was the useless piece of shit who managed to rig all the Library of Ruina LP thread polls and all i got was this account and shitty avatar.

pls say hi and heckle me

Junpei posted:

GODDAMMIT PM, STOP GIVING ME GAMBLING ADDICTION BECAUSE YOUR GAME IS SO F*CKING GOOD!

I love the happy energy of "We are in a society that is poo poo and everyone around us that we managed to create bond with is going to die because the City is a horrible place and we can't even die because of a contract we took with a guy who can't remember jack poo poo and has a clock for a head BUT gently caress IT, WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH BABY!!!!!!1!!!!"

e:

Arkanian posted:

My personal hope is that we'll be getting a Xiao ID after Xiao herself shows up in the story.

let's not forget that our gang of sinner are incapable* of fighting and that they are largely useless at the beginning. That may change as the story progress and we could have more powerful identity and EGO. The lack of powerful stuff may be related to 1) Refining the Mirror usage/Dante ability and 2) The Sinner themselve being unable to use more powerful version of themselve without breaking appart.

*Vary with Sinner.

L.U.I.G.I fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Jul 7, 2023

KobunFan
Aug 13, 2022

I want to see the City version of Ms. Frizzle and Lizzie.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

KobunFan posted:

I want to see the City version of Ms. Frizzle and Lizzie.

Isn't that just Vergilius and Charon?

KobunFan
Aug 13, 2022

Quackles posted:

Isn't that just Vergilius and Charon?

...who is who?

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Faust is D.A. and Sinclair is Arnold. I guess Rodion would be Carlos?

side note someone noted that something big in The Stranger (the shooting itself?) happens at the beach so

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

KobunFan posted:

...who is who?

Vergilius is Ms. Frizzle, and Charon is Liz.

reji8627
Mar 8, 2021

KobunFan posted:

...who is who?

Charon is the driver, so she gets to be Ms. Frizzle, clearly

Ariamaki
Jun 30, 2011

"I'm the most powerful
-- The GoogleProg
Today I learned that the vending machine in MoM does not believe in purely psychiatric care: If you have a character with brutalized SP but no physical injuries, you cannot provide them the single-target tonic to get their SP back to neutral, AND there is no way to cancel out after you see you have no useful targets for healing. So if you have somebody who's been thrown straight to Corrosion Town by an event, you have to use the wide-angle healing option to get their SP off the floor.

Or take them into a battle and maybe do solo strats? :v:

Legend of Ruina
Sep 29, 2021

Junpei posted:

Faust is D.A. and Sinclair is Arnold. I guess Rodion would be Carlos?

side note someone noted that something big in The Stranger (the shooting itself?) happens at the beach so
Here I’d put Dante as Arnold, as the most completely out of his depth.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.
"tick tock tick tock tick tock"

"With Vergilius? NO WAY."

"distressed ringing noises"

I'm going to agree that Faust gets to be Dorothy and assume Carlos is Don Quixote not because Don makes puns but because she's the one who's most likely to cause the entire rest of the bus to look at her and say her name with absolute disgust.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

TeeQueue posted:

"tick tock tick tock tick tock"

"With Vergilius? NO WAY."

"distressed ringing noises"

I'm going to agree that Faust gets to be Dorothy and assume Carlos is Don Quixote not because Don makes puns but because she's the one who's most likely to cause the entire rest of the bus to look at her and say her name with absolute disgust.

...but what if Carlos is Yi Sang, though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
no wait hang on, "the magic hellbus" isn't just a community name?

*watches mini-trailer*

oh dear