Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Scoot has been really good on Thompson defensively. He has all the tools to be a good on ball defender. His size will limit him a bit on switches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Mean Baby posted:

Scoot has been really good on Thompson defensively. He has all the tools to be a good on ball defender. His size will limit him a bit on switches.

He's super long. I don't think it's as much of a problem as it looks.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Like I've been saying.

Scoot was insanely underrated narrative wise as a prospect simply because he happened to be in the same Draft Class as a loving Kaiju

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
aye the white shooty dudes on the Bulls summer League team look good.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
I continue to think Jabari Smith Jr is going to be fine, Tari Eason looks good too. Can anyone touch Houston for most athleticism/talent in a lineup 21 and under? Amen-Green-Eason-Jabari-Şengün is unreal

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Do summer league games go to OT?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Lockback posted:

Do summer league games go to OT?

Yes and they are awesome

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Scoot couldn’t accelerate past the defender there… Hmm

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Lol, back rimmed that windmill dunk

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The summer bulls... are BACK

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I didn’t think it was possible for ESPN’s Summer League coverage to get worse but this is like really bad.

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Ugh no more Scoot, second year in a row first round pick gets a shoulder injury :/

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Standing by my "Pull Scoot" comment.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Oh wow

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

TARI loving EASON SO loving MAD THE ROCKETS TOOK HIM ONE BEFORE THE BULLS

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Jay Huff is so good as long as there isn’t anyone above 6’10 on the court.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Oh Jesus

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

some big time leapers in this game

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Luke Travers is a hooper

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

de curry GOAT posted:

some big time leapers in this game

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Wemby wemby WEMBY *bangs utensils*

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Summer league body count grows.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

de curry GOAT posted:

Wemby wemby WEMBY *bangs utensils*

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

We're sorry, Wemby will not be able to play as he cannot fit through the tunnel

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
lol couple extra security guards on hand, presumably in response to unconfirmed reports of a rampaging scantily-clad Josh Primo circling the arena in hopes of a splashy return to the team

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

more fouls, more. make that tall french man wait in the hall

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

lmao refs got the call from Silver

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

lmao lol laffo

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
I demand this game be over

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Dexo posted:

lmao lol laffo

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

loving hell refs

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

hahaha

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
"Summer league for refs too"

anyone say that this year yet

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

hahahahaha

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
summer leagues for refs too yall

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Lmao

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

sdkfja';dlfakjsd;flakjsd;flaksdjfa;lsdkjfa;lsdkjfmasdfasdfasdfasdfsadfasdfas

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

OOHHH

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Scoot looked ok but it clearly doesn’t translate to winning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006