Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

uh oh...I just felt a chill down my spine. what could this commanding presence be...?

https://clips.twitch.tv/EmpathicRichAyeayeWholeWheat-bfuhQOmyErVhzY-P

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Rooting for cav

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Finals:

Leadthumb (Imp Zone) vs Larry Parrish (Permabanned)

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I watched a video where a dude was reviewing potion making indie games which were all varying degrees of mediocre so he gave up and recommended pathologic 2 instead

The atelier series? Or a knockoff

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
I've only played Atelier Ayesha but it's a JRPG series so it's less about making potions to sell and more about crafting explosive bombs that deal 9999 damage and give you every status effect under the sun.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

mycot posted:

I've only played Atelier Ayesha but it's a JRPG series so it's less about making potions to sell and more about crafting explosive bombs that deal 9999 damage and give you every status effect under the sun.

I have only played this one too but it was cool, light hearted jrpg with just enough complexity in the crafting and character interactions and combat and exploration to stay entertaining

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
But right now it's the summer of final fantasy and I'm on 4 and 16 after finishing 2 and 3 and guess what they're all badass, final fantasy ftw

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I played Ocarina of Time for the first time last week. Great game. Looking forward to Majora's Mask next.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
part with the well was too scary, had to leave the n64 running while I ran to my bedroom and got mom to shut the game off

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Yeah FF16 ruled, finished it last Sunday and now I'm itching to go back and play more 2 to complete more of the series. Maybe finally get SoP DLC and do that.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Majora's Mask is easily my favorite Zelda game. It's so good

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Plant MONSTER. posted:

part with the well was too scary, had to leave the n64 running while I ran to my bedroom and got mom to shut the game off

The most terrifying part for me was when I first entered the house of skulltula. Absolutely horrific.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

aw frig aw dang it posted:

it owned and The Mask is canon part of the same universe

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i rented majoras mask and didnt save at any point (i did this with many games, thinking, what if i get a rocket launcher at the end) before getting to the old lady who offers to tell you a like 100 hour long story, and you only have like 72 hours to stop the moon so i figured hell must be a pretty drat good story, im in. the story, as i recall, was mid, and the moon blew me up. returned to blockbuster, never played again

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

That DICK! posted:

i rented majoras mask and didnt save at any point (i did this with many games, thinking, what if i get a rocket launcher at the end) before getting to the old lady who offers to tell you a like 100 hour long story, and you only have like 72 hours to stop the moon so i figured hell must be a pretty drat good story, im in. the story, as i recall, was mid, and the moon blew me up. returned to blockbuster, never played again

Stupid Bitch...

Martman
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

That DICK! posted:

i rented majoras mask and didnt save at any point (i did this with many games, thinking, what if i get a rocket launcher at the end)
Trying to understand this and frowning a lot

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i thought the moon was bluffing

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

It took me like 2 years to finally get my hands on a nintendo switch n64 controller so I could play majoras mask as god intended but I am loving every minute of this replay. top 10 game for sure.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
final fantasy is indeed ftw

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Martman posted:

Trying to understand this and frowning a lot

resident evil ftw

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

be pretty sick if you did get a rocket launcher tbf

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i unlocked that rocket launcher randomly as a kid just doin resident evil with no saves for funsies. didn't know it was a thing and lost my mind when that rocket launcher blast came after the credits. so i still kinda operate on the rocket launcher thesis. i was stuck on sekiro for like a year and a half cause i wanted to beat Genichiro and when i finally took the L i kept restarting again because of the dragonrot. figured all those sick people were locking me out of the rocket launcher

Martman
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Oh ok lol. Was seriously confused by how you thought game saves worked and didn't remember the RE secret

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he makes people in cspam very mad

i was like how tf is 16bb so high on the list he's pretty chill then i remembered blizzlols

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel

I got the tude now posted:

i was like how tf is 16bb so high on the list he's pretty chill then i remembered blizzlols

also cspam

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
and gbs

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’m playing bravely default and it owns

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Iks should be immune from being ignored and also be cleared from anyone's ignore list when becoming one.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i made it up there after the ukraine thread and then climbed to the top 50 after posting in the covid thread three times

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Leal posted:

Iks should be immune from being ignored and also be cleared from anyone's ignore list when becoming one.

someone who was imp zone ik broke someones entire ignore list to where they couldnt ignore anyone anymore after they got ik buttons

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
i learned to read playing a link to the past and was obsessed with ocarina but i was so autistic i'd set a seperate physical alarm sometimes to avoid the moon cutscene

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Ibram Gaunt posted:

You can get SMT3: Nocturne HD for 17.49 right now on steam. You basically have no excuse. It is one of the best games ever made.

ypu. and after that you can download and emulate dds and raidou and smt1 and 2. and youll be done just in time for the persona 3 remake.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the demon is plinkey?

lol missed yhis

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

someone who was imp zone ik broke someones entire ignore list to where they couldnt ignore anyone anymore after they got ik buttons

I don't know if it still breaks this way, but you can't ignore mods and can't (maybe couldn't might be allowed now?) ignore IKs due to them having some similar global settings. It used to be that if someone became a mod who was on your ignore list, it broke ignore lists and made it so you couldn't add or remove anyone from your current list.

Nuns with Guns fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Jul 8, 2023

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

truth in this post

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’m playing bravely default and it owns

That's right.

a strange fowl
Oct 27, 2022

i played majora's mask once at a friend's house, ran out of time and got so scared i spent the last 24 hours in-game hiding behind a potted plant in a shop with my shield over my head

Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Let me tell you about Homestuck

Fun Shoe

:yeah:

a strange fowl posted:

i played majora's mask once at a friend's house, ran out of time and got so scared i spent the last 24 hours in-game hiding behind a potted plant in a shop with my shield over my head

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I remember my first time playing when the clock began running out I went and hid in the bombers' hideout, I figured if I was underground the moon couldn't kill me :downs: