Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Cloud Potato posted:

Stephen Collins:

Finally a good cartoon about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Commissioner Catherine Holmes who ran the royal commission in Robodebt which released its damning report yesterday: Robodebt royal commission findings revealed, individuals referred for criminal prosecution (ABC).

Shakespeare:

Various Coalition ministers who were involved in Robodebt: Scott Morrison, Stuart Robert, Alan Tudge, and either Christian Porter or Dan Tehan at the back (not sure which).

Knight:

Le Lievre:

Moir:

Dutton accused Albanese of politicising the Robodebt royal commission by releasing the report on the day it came out rather than sitting on it until after the Fadden by-election.

Kudelka:

Dutton blamed the state of the economy on the Voice to Parliament.

Leak, Son of Leak:

Australian minister Clare O’Neil calls Donald Trump Jr ‘a big baby’ after speaking tour is postponed (Guardian). "Home affairs minister says that despite Trump Jr’s promoter’s claims, the US businessman was not ‘cancelled’ and had been granted a visa". She later retracted this because there is a non-zero chance that Trump will be president again in the future.

Leunig:

Trapezium Dave fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Jul 8, 2023

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Leunig celebrates honey dippers, the direct predecessor to his own line of work.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

This right here, this disingenuous loving bullshit. The new york times article is about how Biden is avoiding falling into the Republican culture war framing of these issues while advocating for the LGBTQ community.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Positively Ted Rallian.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Positively Ted Rallian.

So, Ted Rallian means "opinion I don't like" now?

SithDrummer
Jun 8, 2005
Hi Rocky!
Ted Rall is one of the more consistent "Yaaaaaaahh Wasn't This Thing That Didn't Happen the Worst" political artists, so I assume it's based on that.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

SithDrummer posted:

Ted Rall is one of the more consistent "Yaaaaaaahh Wasn't This Thing That Didn't Happen the Worst" political artists, so I assume it's based on that.

Yeah it's this.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Ben Garrison posted:

HUNTER BIDEN’S WHITE HOUSE BLOW
Cartoon published 07/07/2023

Sports betting odds place Hunter Biden as being a 2 to 1 favorite as being the culprit who left behind a bag of (mostly used) cocaine at the White House.

Another odd fact is the location of the illegal drug keeps shifting. First it was in the library, then in a ‘cubby hole’ in a well-trafficked area, and now it is said it was found in a ‘situation room’, to which far fewer people have access.

Fight Back Against Corruption with a small Donation! Support Cartoons and Save America

The Secret Service is supposedly on the case—they’re looking for DNA and fingerprints and examining film footage. They said it could take weeks, but now we’re hearing results could come as soon as Monday? Why does the info on this matter keep shifting wildly? Are they trying to cover for someone?

STAY UP TO DATE WITH NEW CARTOONS! SIGN UP FOR OUR GRRR-NEWS! IT’S EASY AND FREE!
The Secret Service was run by the Treasury Department, then it shifted to be under the purview of Homeland Security, and now many want it shifted back to the Treasury Dept. The question is, are they competent or compromised? After all, the White House is supposedly the most secure building in the country. Cameras, pat-downs, detection devices abound. Did a camera conveniently malfunction as it did in the prison which allowed Epstein to be murdered? Either the Secret Police are incompetent, or they are as corrupt as the FBI and CIA.

You can support our work by joining us on SUBSCRIBESTAR- AN EASY WAY TO SUPPORT CARTOONS WITH A SMALL MONTHLY DONATION. SEE NEW CARTOONS FIRST BEFORE PUBLIC RELEASE! Thank you and see you at SUBSCRIBESTAR

Meanwhile, we at GrrrGraphics will take the odds and bet on Hunter as being the guilty party who left the baggie behind. After all, it fits his modus operandi. He left his laptop behind. He left a crack pipe in a rental car. He left his own daughter behind. The man leaves a sloppy trail of criminality wherever he goes. He always gets away with it because he’s the son of the very corrupt Joe Biden.

Hunter will get away with it again.

— Ben Garrison

Am I right in getting Happy Merchant vibes from Hunter?

L. Ron DeSantis fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Jul 8, 2023

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

cope harder garrison you dipshit

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.
"Mostly used" cocaine?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I always draw Hunter with stained underpants, so when I found poo poo in my own underpants, I knew that it must have been Hunter who did it, wearing my underpants and making GBS threads in them.

Hunter will get away with it again.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Love the trend of conservatives not understanding how news works. "When the news first broke and we didn't have all the details, we heard one thing. Now that there's been more fact checking and actual evidence, we hear something else. This story keeps changing all the time!!"
Like most things they pretend to not understand I'm sure it's mostly willful but I genuinely don't think Garrison really grasps this.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Clay Bennett

Lisa Benson

Jeff Stahler

Matt Davies

Pedro X. Molina

Ann Telnaes

Lee Judge

Mike Smith

Kirk Walters

Jimmy Margulies

David M. Hitch

Wikipedia posted:

Ocasio-Cortez attended Yorktown High School, graduating in 2007. In high school and college, Ocasio-Cortez went by the name of "Sandy Ocasio". She came in second in the microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in 2007 with a research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode Caenorhabditis elegans. In a show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: 23238 Ocasio-Cortez. In high school, she took part in the National Hispanic Institute's Lorenzo de Zavala (LDZ) Youth Legislative Session. She later became the LDZ Secretary of State while she attended Boston University. Ocasio-Cortez had a John F. Lopez Fellowship.

After graduating from high school, Ocasio-Cortez enrolled at Boston University. Her father died of lung cancer in 2008 during her second year, and Ocasio-Cortez became involved in a lengthy probate battle to settle his estate. She has said that the experience helped her learn "first-hand how attorneys appointed by the court to administer an estate can enrich themselves at the expense of the families struggling to make sense of the bureaucracy". During college, Ocasio-Cortez was an intern for U.S. senator Ted Kennedy in his section on foreign affairs and immigration issues. In interviews, she claimed to have been the only Spanish speaker in the office and the sole person responsible for assisting Spanish-speaking constituents. Ocasio-Cortez graduated cum laude from Boston University in 2011 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in both international relations and economics.

I'd quote from David Hitch's Wikipedia entry as well, but he doesn't have one.

Darrin Bell

Dave Whamond

Drew Sheneman

David Horsey

{[

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

Nice barely disguised racism, Horsey

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

logger posted:

Almost didn't notice the backwards baseball cap.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

logger posted:

Kellies nomination: Least Concealed Bigotry* (Racism)

*That actually tried to conceal it sort of

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

L. Ron DeSantis posted:

Kellies nomination: Least Concealed Bigotry* (Racism)

*That actually tried to conceal it sort of

If it was just the silhouette he could have tried to say it wasn't a race thing, but he had to go and give "purple" skin to the criminals and gave away the game.

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy
The joke is that horsey would actually care about a homeless person being murdered

Also he's just wearing purple nitrile gloves so he doesn't leave fingerprints, like a tv assassin

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Don't sign your cartoons, Bennett.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

CONSPIRATOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR
THE FED TALKS TO THE CONTENT MODERATOR

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

idonotlikepeas posted:

David M. Hitch

:confused:

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Yeah you usually don't do the "effete dandy liberal holding with pinky out" thing for a woman but hey why not.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
The screaming corner face is probably meant to indicate that AOC is part of some bigger demonstration.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
I like to think of it as Hitch's self-portrait Korner Kelly. He just forgot to add a quote.

That's how he looks when he draws all his cartoons

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Pants Donkey posted:

CONSPIRATOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR
THE FED TALKS TO THE CONTENT MODERATOR

:hmmyes:

Motherfucker just built a model of the white house from cocaine and it's all going up his nose!
Classiest way to party ever! I can't wait to see what he's got waiting for the prostitutes section of the evening!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
I'm surprised there's no photos of Hunter Biden living in the White House, walking around in his underpants, looking for where he left his cocaine and generally being a real Bojack Horseman.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Nenonen posted:

I'm surprised there's no photos of Hunter Biden living in the White House, walking around in his underpants, looking for where he left his cocaine and generally being a real Bojack Horseman.

All those photos are on the laptop. No, you can't see it.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

China Daily

Double loss by Song Chen

Eating the world by Cai Meng

Birthday festivities for a divided nation by Cai Meng

Le Monde

Sénégal : Macky Sall renonce à un troisième mandat/Senegal: Macky Sall refuses a third mandate by Dilem from Algeria

Senegal: In a televised speech Macky Sall refuses a third mandate
"I just read the teleprompter."
Signs read:No; Get out!; No to a third mandate!

by Amorim from Brazil

Summer Job by Micaël

"So how's the summer job going son?

by Urbs from France
After the riots, vacation
"We're not going to choose a campground by a forest. I'm afraid we won't feel very far from home."
The punchline is forest fires.

Cisjordanie : l’armée israélienne frappe un grand coup à Jénine/West Bank: The Israeli army hits Jenin hard by Osama Hajjaj from Jordan

Charlie Hebdo

"What's this lovely song?"

Our suburbs have talent

Shockingly simple
Forest fire plan
Town hall fire plan
Neighborhood fire plan
Drought plan

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

Hey Ramirez. You forgot a label.
Why don't you label the other fountain? Which group do you think is getting preferential treatment?

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
We haven't had any Eli Valley in this thread in a while.

https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1671380356535033857

https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1674534027108261889

https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1674854412034924548

https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1676098018477592576

https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1677457771191582723

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Stultus Maximus posted:

Why don't you label the other fountain? Which group do you think is getting preferential treatment?

Ramirez keeps trying to label the fountain, but his Editor keeps having to erase it and explain that they aren't allowed publish that word anymore.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Stultus Maximus posted:

Every time he tried it kept coming out as DEBT, so better just to leave it blank.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

There's been some burning of the Quran lately in Scandinavia and even though it's perfectly legal the norwegian prime minister has publicly stated that he thinks it's a hate crime.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

100YrsofAttitude posted:

by Amorim from Brazil

I like this one. The white part of the French flag stands for equality.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

These all own but especially this one

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Around what time did Horsey switch from being a seemingly mostly chill average liberal who loved to draw a nice rack, to Jesse Watters level of hating the homeless and not commenting on pretty much anything else? Or was it more of a gradual shift?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

L. Ron DeSantis posted:

Around what time did Horsey switch from being a seemingly mostly chill average liberal who loved to draw a nice rack, to Jesse Watters level of hating the homeless and not commenting on pretty much anything else? Or was it more of a gradual shift?

Horsey stopped doing national cartoons and shifted to local issues a while back, iirc. I think that is the main change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!