Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Communist Thoughts posted:

I didn't really need bestiality in my BG3, but I know some gamers really did and that's what I'm most concerned aboot

He's a druid, so it's more like being a furry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Tembah, his apes unslurped

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Lt. Danger posted:

do people still play Warframe?
amazingly yes, even after pivoting away from their core competence

around 50k each day, still in the top 30 on steam

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

The Chad Jihad posted:

Tembah, his apes unslurped

Shaka, when the lines fell.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

toddkramer.eth, all his apes gone

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica
sick of distressing all these affliction coins all the time

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Kitfox88 posted:

Shaka, when the lines fell.

The beast of Corea

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

me, digging frantically through a big pile of affliction coins, absolutely soaked in distress juice: there's gotta be a better way!!!

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

bought that starship troopers fps, curious to see how it is as I’ve always wanted a solid coop bug fighting FPS and nobody has really tried before

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

loquacius posted:

me, digging frantically through a big pile of affliction coins, absolutely soaked in distress juice: there's gotta be a better way!!!

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!

Frog Act posted:

bought that starship troopers fps, curious to see how it is as I’ve always wanted a solid coop bug fighting FPS and nobody has really tried before

helldivers out

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

AntifaSupersoldier posted:

My favorite thing to do in WoW was run Scarlet Monestary to fight the dude that dropped the dog whistle.

That seems like a lot of effort to go to to kill some guy talking about joggers

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Rumor has it future patches will let you foment Pain Shards by transmorphing Wound Imps into Malfeasance Tokens, instead of having to distress your own Affliction Coins.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
persona 4 is so full of 2000s era soft bigotry and sexism it's insane. the writers are hosed up

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica

the milk machine posted:

Rumor has it future patches will let you foment Pain Shards by transmorphing Wound Imps into Malfeasance Tokens, instead of having to distress your own Affliction Coins.

When are they going to patch it so that mollifying all your sorrow motes no longer gimps your quiessence

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Frog Act posted:

EDF! EDF! EDF! Not an FPS but you co-op and kill many many bugs.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Substandard posted:

EDF! EDF! EDF! Not an FPS but you co-op and kill many many bugs.

EDF absolutely owns but has a kinda different vibe than what I was thinking of which was specifically like the ST movies and their aesthetic-atmosphere in a coop game, which this seems to do extremely well. I just did my first round and while it’s simple and straightforward it does what it’s doing well for $20. I really like that it added a bunch of bugs from the book to pad things out and every nap has a Federal News Network intro cinematic that is lots of fun

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

indigi posted:

persona 4 is so full of 2000s era soft bigotry and sexism it's insane. the writers are hosed up

who cares, its a good game

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Frog Act posted:

deep rock galactic has been here for ages tho

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

you do not, in fact, gotta hand it to Katsura Hashino

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

loquacius posted:

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Frog Act posted:

Deep rock galactic just keeps getting better and better

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I know it's not first person but there's always hell divers

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

indigi posted:

I blame US occupation of Japan personally

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

indigi posted:

haha yeah. it’s good though lol

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Gumball Gumption posted:

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I like it quite a bit but the plot is weak even excepting the homophobia. like both scenes where you try to tell Dojima about the other world there's a tv within arm's reach. stick your hand in. or: have those scenes in a place without a tv! why is there a tv in the interrogation room? there's lots of weird oversights like that with simple plot fixes, must of been a sloppy story editor

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

I liked the persona that had Hitler's space ship under the city. Was rear end to play though.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 74 days!

Kitfox88 posted:

3:02 AM · Feb 15, 2017

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Past two ages made me feel like I was having a stroke

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
I punched a shark to death. dave rules

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hitler

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

what game is he from

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Gumball Gumption posted:

more specifically it was the US leaving fascists in control, and giving them everything they asked for in postwar reconstruction. because it turns out ["we want all the technology and power that advanced nations got from the industrial revolution but none of the social progress, and prefer an anachronistic society that stays as backward as possible and never leaves the medieval era"] is a recipe for some really hosed up things

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 74 days!
the progressive leap forward of the industrial revolution

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Nix Panicus posted:

Critical failures on 1s isnt a canon mechanic, and any DM who is killing characters because of 1s is either running a great game where everyone is having fun because they all agreed that critical failures make for higher stakes and fun stories, or they're an rear end in a top hat and bad DM. One of those two. Also, like every other game mechanic, critical failures punish martials more than anyone else because they roll more d20s

I'm pretty sure 1's autofailed saving throws, which is what killed all my brothers characters, in both 2e and 3.X (though not in 5e). I can't remember 2e well enough to know if that was an actual rule, or if the save tables just never got to 1 for any given class/save.

I also just remembered how 2e saving throws were broken up and now I'm just kinda staring off into the middle distance.

Augus posted:

what game is he from

Bionic Commando (NES)

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
"bear" "bear scene" and "bear romance" are now some of the top searches for Baldur's Gate 3 lmao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Kitfox88 posted:

sir this is a wendys

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Augus posted:

what game is he from

there's like three hitlers in wolfenstein 3d, possibly the most hitlers a game has ever had

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Augus posted:

what game is he from

i got this lil gameboy lookin emulator thing that has every nes game known to man installed on it. i’ve got like 5 copies of hitler’s resurrection on that bad boy

the gameboy thing is called the miyoo mini plus and it absolutely owns. highly recommend if you want to play some retro games on a handheld. goes all the way to the psx.