Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
My non-poisonous cake inscription is raising a lot of questions already answered by my cake inscription.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

There has to be some footage where the champions use that sword for batting and slice the ball in half, right?

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Trabant posted:

No, please, today was leg day

https://i.imgur.com/SfpYRmq.mp4

One of my cats does that when he's just about to get dinner.

welcome 2 Clown Town posted:

thats the good stuff

people that don't like EYE are dirty double jians

The only good thing about EYE is the memes. I more or less got the game because of the memes, and it turns out it's actually hot garbage that's fun to make jokes about, rather than a hidden gem.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

The only thing I remember about EYE is that if you talked to an npc that another person was talking to, it locked their computer. The game was eating all inputs so I don't even think you could alt tab or alt+f4, I remember my friend having to straight up reboot their computer.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Garrand posted:

The only thing I remember about EYE is that if you talked to an npc that another person was talking to, it locked their computer. The game was eating all inputs so I don't even think you could alt tab or alt+f4, I remember my friend having to straight up reboot their computer.

Wait computers aren't supposed to do that

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

This is someone who's had their bag stolen. :lol:

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Blue Footed Booby posted:

This is someone who's had their bag stolen. :lol:

I went with "incident where they grabbed someone else's luggage and didn't notice for an hour" myself.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Reminds me of brief college basketball microcelebrity Bama Fathead Guy

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Doesn't look very micro to me

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Scratch Monkey posted:

Quick someone fix that abomination of a haircut while he’s immobile

One of the unspoken joys of advanced male pattern baldness is that I can never even accidentally get a haircut that makes people look at me and think of Zippy the Pinhead

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Phy posted:

One of the unspoken joys of advanced male pattern baldness is that I can never even accidentally get a haircut that makes people look at me and think of Zippy the Pinhead

Were it not for the male pattern baldness the comparison would surely be made all the time

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Grassy Knowles posted:

Were it not for the male pattern baldness the comparison would surely be made all the time

Yow!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Lol male pattern baldness doesn't exist. Everyone knows it's just that global secrete society that hate you, coming into your bed room every time you sleep and shaving off slightly more hair.

Fun fact!: If you just do a bunch of meth and stop sleeping they can't get you!

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

dr_rat posted:

Lol male pattern baldness doesn't exist. Everyone knows it's just that global secrete society that hate you, coming into your bed room every time you sleep and shaving off slightly more hair.

Fun fact!: If you just do a bunch of meth and stop sleeping they can't get you!

Their agents are real beasts, but easily thwarted.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

dr_rat posted:

global secrete society!

Sounds disgusting tbh

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

TotalLossBrain posted:

Sounds disgusting tbh

Speak for yourself. I'm aroused.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

null_pointer posted:

Speak for yourself. I'm aroused.

Yeah but when are you not

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

dr_rat posted:

that global secrete society

Gross

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
You think non gross societies would go around cutting peoples hair during the night? :colbert:

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

dr_rat posted:

You think non gross societies would go around cutting peoples hair during the night? :colbert:

I just didnt realize people with secretions were so well organized, what with the mess they leave everywhere

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
It's always the ones you least suspect.

also when your laundry bills are that big you sort of have to rule the world to cover costs.

Happyimp
Sep 26, 2007

I exist I guess.

Hyperlynx posted:

One of my cats does that when he's just about to get dinner.

The only good thing about EYE is the memes. I more or less got the game because of the memes, and it turns out it's actually hot garbage that's fun to make jokes about, rather than a hidden gem.

I think that is the real meme. Every time it's brought up, I think, maybe this is the time. It sucks again, just like the last time.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Zetsubou-san posted:

sally's what now?

huh?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

We gonna make you a mod again, that huh!

grimstad
Apr 26, 2005
I suggested a stupid title so my brother put in a better one
Add skulls.

Arivia posted:

Not the NHL. You don’t change the Stanley Cup, it’s tons of fun already.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

grimstad posted:

Add skulls.

skål!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

I don't think the sun glasses are going to hide her identity, she looks super recognisable even without seeing eyes.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Oh, so all muppets are unique-looking? Racist.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Elfface posted:

Oh, so all muppets are unique-looking? Racist.

I can say it, I'm a muppet myself :sweatdrop:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

No need to be rude, all I'm asking for is a glass of water :smith:

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Nenonen posted:

No need to be rude, all I'm asking for is a glass of water :smith:

What a muppet.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
The new Balder's Gate is going piss a ton of people off and turn a ton of people on.

https://twitter.com/vaughandavies97/status/1677361748658069516?s=20

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

drat it, I need to go tell my past self to do this. I called in sick the day after my birthday to go to an Obama rally in Orlando in 2008 and since we were at the front of the massive line my dumb face ended up on the news.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

koshmar posted:

The new Balder's Gate is going piss a ton of people off and turn a ton of people on.

https://twitter.com/vaughandavies97/status/1677361748658069516?s=20

I've been playing DnD for a few years now and no-one has hosed a bear, are we doing it wrong?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Butterfly Valley posted:

I've been playing DnD for a few years now and no-one has hosed a bear, are we doing it wrong?

You're not loving bears, apparently.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Game looks lit

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Butterfly Valley posted:

First you have to convince a horny druid to wild shape into a bear. Do not attempt this with a real bear.

Unless you're Canadian, of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

All these loving bears, jeez