Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

ScrubLeague posted:

jobs dying was pretty much the beginning of this online but he definitely had simps

people putting flowers in front of loving apple stores will forever be hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

mad.radhu posted:

people putting flowers in front of loving apple stores will forever be hilarious

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I did this when Lowtax died but it was goatse

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

how did kirk feel about the lit candle

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Lol

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Mr. Lobe posted:

Does that guy think if you cum in a Chuck E Cheese animatronic you can make babies or something

this is the plot of the upcoming five nights at freddy's movie

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Jobs also existed right before social media really took off, so neither he nor his fans had the smothering reach that Elon and his goobers do. Though admittedly, there's no guarantee that Jobs would have been as terminally online as Musk if he lived today.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

C-Euro posted:

Jobs also existed right before social media really took off, so neither he nor his fans had the smothering reach that Elon and his goobers do. Though admittedly, there's no guarantee that Jobs would have been as terminally online as Musk if he lived today.

he died in 2011, both facebook and twitter were firmly entrenched by then. i don't think he would have liked them anyway though, the guy famously didn't like to interact with people he thought were dumber than him

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Jobs shoulda died in 2017. The Trump thread coulda feasted for weeks on the content, like crabs slowly devouring a whale carcass. Now all we get is threadbare trash like the sub atomizing a few no-name billionaires and Putin's ex-chef stabbing him in the back before chickening out. The writers just aren't delivering good content anymore.

Stutes
Oct 13, 2005

Tonight's the Night

quote:

edit: to be fair, Jobs promoted alternative healing for cancers whilst maneuvering himself to the front of organ donor lists, which is reprehensible

Jobs never publicly promoted his idiotic smoothie-based cancer cure - that only came out in his bio. He died because he actually believed in it and delayed the real treatment too long.

e: had he survived the cancer he absolutely would have died of covid while trying to acquire natural immunity

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/Teslaconomics/status/1677543806563147776

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I love the truncated longform tweet feature in embeds, it just makes bizarre rants like these seem to trail off and it’s much funnier

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Didn't read

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

ScrubLeague posted:

jobs dying was pretty much the beginning of this online but he definitely had simps

it is cringey as gently caress to cry over the guy who (yelled at the people who) made your toys dying but afaik this guy never posted fanfiction about steve jobs loving an incubator

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Last Chance posted:

I love the truncated longform tweet feature in embeds, it just makes bizarre rants like these seem to trail off and it’s much funnier

The "show more" link might as well read "I ain't reading all that. I'm happy for u tho"

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

These guys act like being a CEO is a super time consuming difficult job yet all these CEOs seem to have time to be CEOs of multiple companies and also post on Twitter 200 times a day

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Mrs. Dash posted:

These guys act like being a CEO is a super time consuming difficult job yet all these CEOs seem to have time to be CEOs of multiple companies and also post on Twitter 200 times a day

Also that he only bought it last year and has as much claim to creating twitter as I do.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Mrs. Dash posted:

typical office workers

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Did people like Steve Jobs have a bunch of creepy nerds like this or is this uniquely an Elon Musk thing

Yeah, for sure, but Steve was like a distant, untouchable god while Elon has clearly decided to mingle with the mortals.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

zetamind2000 posted:

this is the plot of the upcoming five nights at freddy's movie

aren't those animatronics secretly children :yikes:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Mrs. Dash posted:

he also seems to think elon single-handedly created twitter instead of being forced to buy it because he said he would while he was in a k-hole

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Did people like Steve Jobs have a bunch of creepy nerds like this or is this uniquely an Elon Musk thing

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

God, she was just so weird.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Zork Zuckerberg vs Elden Musk

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Except most of her creepy nerds were octogenarian war criminals.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

never let 'em see your neck but always let 'em know you got one

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

DynamicSloth posted:

Except most of her creepy nerds were octogenarian war criminals.

no she is Steve Jobs' creepy nerd

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
SA threads should have a 'for you' mode that just shows good posts

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

SA threads should have a 'for you' mode that just shows good posts

Then all you would get are mine.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Currently fermenting Ramen using a metal toilet.

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

when jobs died, did anyone put flowers or candles on the handicapped parking spot he used

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Escape Goat posted:

when jobs died, did anyone put flowers or candles on the handicapped parking spot he used

I did, yes

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

History Comes Inside! posted:

how did dr. crusher feel about the lit candle

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

So we’ve gone from Musk was forced to buy Twitter after desperately trying to get out of his agreement, to Musk wanted to buy Twitter to make it better actually, to now Musk invented Twitter

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jobs dying wasting away in bed to his ex-wife: "You WILL GET NOTHING! NOTHING!"

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Jobs washed his feet in toilets

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Steve was pretty cool including the suicide

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Elias_Maluco posted:

It’s a troll. This guy has been posted here a few times already

It’s a very obvious parody account

I would argue most musk fan parody accounts are not obvious at all

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

this was the moment society's progress stopped and the deevolution began.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Jel Shaker posted:

why has the robot got tits

To nourish the cyborg baby obviously