Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

b_d posted:

apparently one of the medications im on mucks with the effects of shrooms. gently caress life

stop taking it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Hizke posted:

Nikke Goddess of Victory

How is it?

I shall be playing Trimps.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
second tokimemo 2 playyhrough begins now

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

getting back to AI the somnium files finally

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zeldathon and SF.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Been thinking of getting into Brood War myself when if I get tired of SF.

Hell yeah, I forgot how easy it was to sink in hours into custom matches

Visiting parents this weekend and all I have is my 3ds with me today so going to continue fire emblem awakening and Mario Kart DS. I miss the days this was online the ninty Wi-Fi connection

IdealFlaws fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Jul 8, 2023

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

b_d posted:

i ate the shroms.

b_d posted:

apparently one of the medications im on mucks with the effects of shrooms. gently caress life

sorry bro that sucks. if you have a good plug see if they have extract/tincture. it's a lot more expensive but a lot more potent, might work better for you

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgames.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

welcome posted:

one of gods finest creations

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

welcome posted:

hell yeah

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bravely Default

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

for now i'm eating the rest and even if i can't trip out i'll feel buzzed and smart for the rest of today. started dave the daver last night and it's cool

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dave the daver

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

dave the daver

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Fungah! posted:

dave the daver

im dave gaming

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

dave the daver

lol

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Missed bravely default chat but my favorite endgame combo was butt rear end naked red mages dropping 9999dmg thunder 1s with the monk skill that boosted all your stats through the roof if you weren’t wearing any armor. And the mystic knight? one that turned physical damage into magic damage. Good poo poo. Maybe I’ll play some more octopath 2 today.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Fungah! posted:

dave the daver

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

b_d posted:

for now i'm eating the rest and even if i can't trip out i'll feel buzzed and smart for the rest of today. started dave the daver last night and it's cool

psychedelics need a couple days in between doses otherwise they dont really work op.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

A lot of Pokémon Blue so far this morning, and I got really hooked on the A Wonderful Life remake yesterday so I’m sure more of that. I’ll either start Omega Boost or pick Persona 4 Golden back up from its hiatus later today. Or maybe both if I have time. Or I’ll just farm for 9 hours again. Lot on the gaming plate today, could go in a lot of directions.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Conan

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

dave the daver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nvzEqsZIGo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mycophobia posted:

psychedelics need a couple days in between doses otherwise they dont really work op.

He’ll still probably get turnt. Just not as sensually. But this.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to drive for 4 hours and then grind Critical Terra Arena on Birth By Sleep.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i'm hoping they stack for a while.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
finally getting to disco elysium and i'm really digging it

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Fungah! posted:

dave the daver

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

P-Mack posted:

How is it?

I shall be playing Trimps.

Good. The story mode was unplayable for two days but it’s back now so I don’t need this anymore. [casually tosses aside a 50 caliber sniper rifle I had planned on killing myself with]

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mycophobia posted:

usernamw/post combo

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Here he is

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

trying d2 median. factorio later god willing.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

GAA1, bouncing around seasonal anime, and a double IPA

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

got 3 months of PC game pass for free thru youtube premium, so i'm going to install a bunch of stuff and never play more than an hour of each thing

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

got 3 months of PC game pass for free thru youtube premium, so i'm going to install a bunch of stuff and never play more than an hour of each thing

:cheerdoge:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

get on halo infinite multi, gets one new map a year bro its toight

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
played omega boost again since i finally got to pick it for the game club. what an amazing game. Polyphony are criminals for only making gran turismo since then, they clearly had the chops for other, much cooler games. but i think theres a certain something about games that are just this one and done thing that time forgets about. i felt the same about mirrors edge before the sequel was announced.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Chained Echoes seems pretty good. I like the overdrive mechanic and the way the story is told by swapping thru characters is neat. DQ4 style

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Chained Echoes seems pretty good. I like the overdrive mechanic and the way the story is told by swapping thru characters is neat. DQ4 style

That’s cool, been meaning to check it out since I have PC gamepass

Bravely Default is still kicking rear end. Met a horny old clothing designer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
in tokimemo 2 the phone number guy will invite you to the amusement park with two of the girls just like the first game but you have the option of just riding with him and if you do that for all the attractions you get a phone call at home right after and one of the girls chews you out for being rude and threatens to spread rumors about you