Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
I really do feel like Oppenheimer press is becoming fairly insufferable -

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1677367102716641280

Lady. Come on. He just didn't want to go to dinner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

Honestly I respect his creative way to get out of going to a work function.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

hot movie stars getting naked? who asked for this?

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play
Has Nolan even ever had a sex scene in one of his films before? And from this Guardian interview with Murphy it does sound like he wasn't eating much during a hectic shoot, so he was probably just completely knackered every day.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Pirate Jet posted:

Are you one of those "sex scenes in movies are so unnecessary" people?

Not all movies. Just like 98%.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Worst/most unnecessary sex scene in a movie, go.

I'm leaning Chuck Norris in Silent Rage where he has sex with a woman in a hammock and just tries to yeet her out of it.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The worst best sex scene of all time will always be Watchmen.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Christopher Nolan’s Munich.

Nah I want him to nut to a mushroom cloud to Hallelujah. Release the Nolan cumt

Edit: that will teach me not to finish the thread

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

mcmagic posted:

Now you’ve done it

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Can’t wait to see this old rear end skeleton gently caress

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I’m also mostly anti sex in movies bc they’re mostly boring and often make the actors uncomfortable

There are some good ones but it ain’t the one in underworld evolution lmfao. I remember seeing that with my dad. Mildly awkward

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Recreate all the sex scenes from The Room shot for shot in Oppenheimer

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Why isn't anyone filming explicit sex scenes to insert into old public domain movies

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

weekly font posted:

Recreate all the sex scenes from The Room shot for shot in Oppenheimer

I'm not sorry

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Carpet posted:

Has Nolan even ever had a sex scene in one of his films before? And from this Guardian interview with Murphy it does sound like he wasn't eating much during a hectic shoot, so he was probably just completely knackered every day.

I don't remember how much they showed,but Guy Pierce sleeps with Carrie Ann-Moss in Memento IIRC.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

mcmagic posted:

There should be mandatory jail time for having Hallelujah over a sex scene.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Lol

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

mcmagic posted:

Not all movies. Just like 98%.

Go back to TikTok.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
https://twitter.com/SiddhantAdlakha/status/1677849624655060996

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

People are upset about Florence Pugh and Cillian Murphy’s age gap when she was just dating a guy older than him?

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

I’m gonna celebrate twitter dying harder than i celebrate kissinger dying

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

mcmagic posted:

People are upset about Florence Pugh and Cillian Murphy’s age gap when she was just dating a guy older than him?

Kinda shocked Murphy is only 48, woulda thought he was like 5-10 years older than that.

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do

Grendels Dad posted:

Speaking of, kinda: Is there a thread to read/talk about Nimona? Because I just finished watching that and thought it was loving awesome and I fear it's gonna get lost in the shuffle because it's a *~Netflix~* production.

A hundred percent, that movie is gonna get lost in the pile. I only watched it because I read the Web comic as a kid, otherwise I wouldn't have given it a second thought. It was pretty good!

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
I am pleased to report that The Northern Boys have done it again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXKhJfRQ7k

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

weekly font posted:

I’m gonna celebrate twitter dying harder than i celebrate kissinger dying

well yeah, Kissinger won. hard to celebrate when one of history’s greatest monsters makes it to like 100 years old and faces zero consequences.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Mordiceius posted:

I really do feel like Oppenheimer press is becoming fairly insufferable -

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1677367102716641280

Lady. Come on. He just didn't want to go to dinner.

i am become joker

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

who do you carry the torch for, my young man?
Saw the new Mission Impossible tonight, it's a fun time but Fallout is the stronger film

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

My favorite theater is airing the uncut version of Infinity Pool, but I didn't see the theatrical release. Should I try and watch the theatrical cut first or do y'all think I'm good

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

BOAT SHOWBOAT posted:

Saw the new Mission Impossible tonight, it's a fun time but Fallout is the stronger film

Fallout is an incredibly high bar to clear tbh

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

who do you carry the torch for, my young man?
I think Ghost Protocol is better too, tbh. I'd maybe put it at 4th place in the franchise. Worth seeing, tho

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

BOAT SHOWBOAT posted:

I completely agree. I think the film is great but it is all following up one of my favorite modern action films.

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.
Started my rewatch of all the M:I movies and gently caress me the wire scene in the 1st one is a masterclass in suspense filmmaking.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Nightmare Cinema posted:

Started my rewatch of all the M:I movies and gently caress me the wire scene in the 1st one is a masterclass in suspense filmmaking.

In every sense of the word really

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

CelticPredator posted:

There are some good ones but it ain’t the one in underworld evolution lmfao. I remember seeing that with my dad. Mildly awkward

Isn’t that the one where the guy kept getting a boner so they had to tape his dick down, and also it was directed by Kate Beckinsale’s husband?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Isn’t that the one where the guy kept getting a boner so they had to tape his dick down, and also it was directed by Kate Beckinsale’s husband?

Oh my god I didn’t know that lol.

I knew the husband thing.

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?
WHEN THE RICH GET RICHER I GET HORNIER :a2m::a2m::a2m::a2m:

Nightmare Cinema posted:

First one is the only movie in the franchise that feels spy-ish at all. I've enjoyed all the movies from #4 on but I do miss the vibe of the first film.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Baron von Eevl posted:

Kinda shocked Murphy is only 48, woulda thought he was like 5-10 years older than that.

He's looked like he's 40 since I became aware of him.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Pretty sure Kyle Reese is still wearing the pants he stole from that homeless guy when he has sex with Sarah Conner at that motel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

ruddiger posted:

Pretty sure Kyle Reese is still wearing the pants he stole from that homeless guy when he has sex with Sarah Conner at that motel.

If only Sarah Conner had an unlisted phone number ...