Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
Oh, because Blade's getting a new one when the first Wind token only has three characters on it. Hmm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

World 7 for SU coming soon? Heck yeah!

Looking forward to crushing that deer on a daily basis

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

FractalSandwich posted:

Oh, because Blade's getting a new one when the first Wind token only has three characters on it. Hmm.

That's what I'm thinking. But I still need 80 mats for my other 3 Imaginary characters, so I'm wondering if I should bother farming another 80 for Dan. I can always convert them if I need to.

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014
Be warned that mats are converted 2:1 so you'd lose half your mats in the conversion.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Trailblazer 60 is a straight jump to level 80, right? The wiki seems to have wrong info. I've been trying to get Jing Yuan better gear after noticing mine (the only lightning set I had at the time) was DEF stacked to the gills. I didn't notice he wasn't putting out the damage until I started trying MOC since everything else is so easy. Anyway I'm at TBL59.1 so I have to go all in on ascension and xp mats til I get there to have a hope of getting at least one or two people up to snuff.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Danakir posted:

Be warned that mats are converted 2:1 so you'd lose half your mats in the conversion.

Yeah I know. I'm still leveling and tracing people anyway. It's going to be all of 1.2 just to finish what I have, but I've finally settled on 2 teams.

It does mean dropping Serval though. But the choice is Serval, Quinque and Sushang which isn't really a choice at all.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

bagrada posted:

Trailblazer 60 is a straight jump to level 80, right? The wiki seems to have wrong info. I've been trying to get Jing Yuan better gear after noticing mine (the only lightning set I had at the time) was DEF stacked to the gills. I didn't notice he wasn't putting out the damage until I started trying MOC since everything else is so easy. Anyway I'm at TBL59.1 so I have to go all in on ascension and xp mats til I get there to have a hope of getting at least one or two people up to snuff.

Yes. EL6/Trailblazer 65 is just unlocking more difficulty levels on things.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

bagrada posted:

Yeah TR60 is the final ascension tier, TR65 is final world level and difficulty of relics/echo of war iirc.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

is bronya even worth the sheer amount of time, money, and effort I'm stuffing into her traces?????????

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
my late bloomer rear end is over here debating whether or not or do the ascension when i hit TR50 in a few days, since i've done almost nothing with relics on my characters and i'd like to be able to beat the next patch's boss to ensure i can do the event. hrm

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Meowywitch posted:

is bronya even worth the sheer amount of time, money, and effort I'm stuffing into her traces?????????

SHe still seems like a top level support and seems real good for a lot of party comps. I plan to make her my 300 pick when I get there with rolls from tickets

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Tree Reformat posted:

my late bloomer rear end is over here debating whether or not or do the ascension when i hit TR50 in a few days, since i've done almost nothing with relics on my characters and i'd like to be able to beat the next patch's boss to ensure i can do the event. hrm

I'm at 59 but feeling the same. I have 1 team that's hood enough if not exactly perfect with levels and traces and a second team with everyone and their lcs still in the 60's. My relics suck and I really want to do some good farming and pre farm for level 80 for both teams before pulling for Dan. Not sure if the next EQ is worth potentially stalling for a other week or 2 while I try to play catch up.

180 stamina a day simply isn't enough.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Meowywitch posted:

Yes, she's great. Every aspect of her kit is useful, and she makes any team with room for her better. Being able to instantly get a turn with one of your other party members is a powerful amount of flexibility

You can save on resources by taking her to level 75 and parking her there, while you still have better uses for your XP items. And skipping trivial trace nodes, and not bothering with upgrading stuff that needs purple mats unless you're struggling in MoC. To whatever degree our individual mental illnesses allow us to leave characters """"""unfinished"""""

big cummers ONLY fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jul 8, 2023

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

Meowywitch posted:

Being able to manipulate the turn order alone would be very very good. But also adding extra damage, a dispel, and then a full party attack and crit damage boost for two turns makes her so good that she will probably be a top tier support for a looooooong time. And more than that, DPS is usually the position that gets powercrept the most over time, making her always relevant and good even when you're eventually replacing characters like Seele.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Walla posted:

180 stamina a day simply isn't enough.

I agree, and it's my biggest problem with these games. I don't care if some other guy has tons of free time and wants to grind to TB70 in the first week. They only give us these caps to make sure we're logging in twice a day, getting into the game, and then being presented with either "stop playing before you're ready" or "pay to continue."

Thankfully I still have a million unplayed single-player RPGs to play, with defined end states, that I can turn to after I close star rail

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

Meowywitch posted:

Yes, she's considered one of the best characters in the game for a reason. If she's underwhelming for you then you might not be using her right, her main role is to instantly give others a turn and boost their crit damage (which can also cleanse debuffs and status ailments) which when used on already good DPS characters like Seele, makes them even more ridiculous.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Plus, you can build Bronya heavily for crit damage since her attack auto-crits, so even when you don't have the AP to use her skill, she's still doing decent enough damage that it doesn't feel bad.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Mr. Fortitude posted:

Yes, she's considered one of the best characters in the game for a reason. If she's underwhelming for you then you might not be using her right, her main role is to instantly give others a turn and boost their crit damage (which can also cleanse debuffs and status ailments) which when used on already good DPS characters like Seele, makes them even more ridiculous.

Yeah, I would posit that Bronya is as good as the hypercarry she's enabling. If you don't have one of the highest tier damage characters, she'll feel more underwhelming than the hype.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

shes already 80

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Why would you think Bronya is a bad investment...

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

don’t listen to all these other fools op, bronya is definitely bad

In fact, email customer support and ask them if they can remove her from your account

Generic damage up + party crit + manipulating turn order? No thanks!!

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Erg posted:

don’t listen to all these other fools op, bronya is definitely bad

In fact, email customer support and ask them if they can remove her from your account

Generic damage up + party crit + manipulating turn order? No thanks!!

calm down i come in peace

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Even if you're just using her as a sp and ult bot, she's really powerful. Her talent boosts her ahead in line when you normal attack, she's super flexible.

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

Meowywitch posted:

shes already 80

Who is your main DPS? Because it might be they’re the problem than Bronya.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Mr. Fortitude posted:

Who is your main DPS? Because it might be they’re the problem than Bronya.

Seele

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Seele and Bronya together? Ludicrous. Have her buff Dan "Dan Heng" Heng as the game clearly intends you to.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Hypocrisy posted:

Seele and Bronya together? Ludicrous. Have her buff Dan "Dan Heng" Heng as the game clearly intends you to.

i am stoned and very emotional and I will cry if you keep making fun of me

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Salivating over that speed set to slap on Tingyun. Bitches gonna be so fast. :getin:

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

NeonPunk posted:

World 7 for SU coming soon? Heck yeah!

Looking forward to crushing that deer on a daily basis

Is it confirmed the SU7 boss is the deer? Guess I gotta finally build my Himeko if so...

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

Izzhov posted:

Is it confirmed the SU7 boss is the deer? Guess I gotta finally build my Himeko if so...

The number 7 kind of looks like a deer antler so yes, it is definitely confirmed.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

As I don't have Bronya I'm using Silver Wolf to enable big Seele crits and while good its not the same

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
I have both Bronya and Seele but I don't use them in the same party.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Clarste posted:

I have both Bronya and Seele but I don't use them in the same party.

This is illegal

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Pairing her with Jing Yuan and getting 10-stack Lightning Lords every single time is also valid

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

Yeah I… dunno how you can be underwhelmed with Bronya if Seele is your main DPS, since Bronya was practically made to synergize with Seele.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

big cummers ONLY posted:

This is illegal

Not only that, it's homophobic

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

big cummers ONLY posted:

This is illegal

I'm using Seele with SW and sticking Bronya in there usually messes up my elemental combos. Plus the other side of MoC needs all the help they can get.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I don't have Seele or Bronya. I'd I pulled Bronya tonight I wouldn't have much use for her right away. Mono Imaginary will happen, and my other team is Sushang, Quinque, Silver Wolf, Quinque and Gepard. That team rocks.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Bronya's probably the best character in the game at level 1, honestly. Even with no levels, relics, or traces she can already give your best character another action and cure their ailments while she's at it.

Edit: And possibly even survive with Gepard shields!

Clarste fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Jul 9, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

That may be true, but I refuse to drop Sushang or Quinque. I already dropped Serval and Jing Yuan.