Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

the grody elements that decay really quickly and have no real application

thats just his hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Nate sprinting past bronze, past tin, towards the grody elements that decay really quickly and have no real application

nate crumbling plastic film

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Elon Musk invented Twitter, and both are ftw

Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

Heh... Spider-man... Web searches... That's funny. I should've trademarked that one. Could've made a mint.

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

lmao is this a commercialized gas siphoner? hell world.

Tweet is no longer available, but I watched the video before that. :lmao:

I literally have one of those, and they're not for gas. It's a pump for water jugs, in case you don't have one of those stands where you have to turn them upside down. The one I have I got from my grandma's stuff, she hadn't been using it for years. A couple of D batteries, and it's working great.

Don't think they can be used to steal gas, since the blue straw part is rigid, and it's also kinda noisy, so it will blow your cover and make anyone near you look at what the hell is that noise.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Is this real? Cause :laffo: that’s a direct dig at Musk about the Town Square App thing since those are pretty much verbatim his words of why Twitter had to become the X app

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
zuckerberg isnt even human

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Nate sprinting past bronze, past tin, towards the grody elements that decay really quickly and have no real application

Nate Bismouth

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

great brands man

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

excellent brand engagement thanks for sharing

Nitr0
Aug 17, 2005

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE
my brand!

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

MCDONALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

wish i lived in the good universe where you didnt have to watch commercials and just had to yippee 'mcdonalds!' to get back to your guy shooting another guy program

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!
whats so bad about yelling 'MCDONALDS' at your tv, i think it rules and is engaging, makes me feel like i am a part of something bigger than myself

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Nitr0 posted:

my brand!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

tenderjerk posted:

whats so bad about yelling 'MCDONALDS' at your tv, i think it rules and is engaging, makes me feel like i am a part of something bigger than myself

thats right

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i like how the guy is back in the exact same position on the couch before the bullet has moved an inch. psycho film guy poo poo

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
in this thread we respect brands and corporations

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

McDonalds asking me to exercise to continue to watch tv should be illegal.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Heh, u never heard of adblock nub

Also what do the numbers and health bars in that diagram mean

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

TheMightyBoops posted:

McDonalds asking me to exercise to continue to watch tv should be illegal.

u just gotta set up a wesley willis cardboard cutout on some sort of makeshift pendulum kevin mcallister style

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
I never want to end the commercial

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Durf posted:

Heh, u never heard of adblock nub

Also what do the numbers and health bars in that diagram mean

If you hit 3 strikes McDonalds kills you.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

tenderjerk posted:

Namely yourself tomorrow after you eat mcdonalds

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Nate Aluminium

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
:3: brands

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
I am glad the brands have a new place to post but not done rehashing the lesser steve apple's death

quote:

At the age of 56, Steve Jobs died a billionaire. Close family members say that his dying words were “Oh, wow. Oh, wow. Oh, wow.”
Lol. sucks to suck. I like to think he was actually saying "Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow"

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
thinking about how steve jobs demanded they remove the fan from the apple 3 because the sound annoyed him and it ended with the apple 3 overheating constantly and causing it be a massive flop

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
luv 2 engage with my favorite brands

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

thinking about how steve jobs demanded they remove the fan from the apple 3 because the sound annoyed him and it ended with the apple 3 overheating constantly and causing it be a massive flop

he'd get in fights with the engineers over the aesthetics of the board layouts

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
atari hired steve jobs to make a game that would later become breakout steve jobs couldnt code so he got wozniak to code it for him submitted it to atari and kept the paycheck for himself

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

atari hired steve jobs to make a game that would later become breakout steve jobs couldnt code so he got wozniak to code it for him submitted it to atari and kept the paycheck for himself

that's ice cold

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Filthy Hans posted:

that's ice cold

pun slut just shovin his rear end in our faces. reject the siren call

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy
The cool thing about being a billionaire is that if you give yourself metastatic cancer by ignoring the easy treatment that was available, you can list yourself in multiple organ donation regions to poach the first liver that comes up.

Thanks, Steve!

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

sounds like steve jobs was ftw

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

dying is kind of fail.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

That DICK! posted:

pun slut just shovin his rear end in our faces. reject the siren call

the That DICK! klaxon is blaring at a fever pitch

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

You could say that he retarded apples progress at times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

That DICK! posted:

dying is kind of fail.

but dying because you decided to just eat fruit all the time is kind of ftw