Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

CelticPredator posted:

New short film! Hopefully you dig it. It’s a bit ambitious in places but idk. It was fun to make and it cost 200 bucks.

Soon it’ll be feature timehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BShLFrbXd8… 😈😈😈

Enjoyable stuff man, thanks for sharing it. Loved how the rear view mirror came back into play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
regarding the short film: i wanna eat the alien

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Hollismason posted:

If you have horror short films or horror videos that you've made please post them and I will put them in the original thread post as horror thread originals and give you credit then link to them.

Mine, sadly, are lost to time. The zombie one was on super8, and the Dracula one was on early VHS and after decades, yeah..whelp.

Hollismason posted:

I'm holding my 3rd gang tag out for this year's October challenge in the hope that we get another gang tag

That makes me wonder, is there a limit to how many gang tags someone could have aside from being obnoxiously long?

Gary the Llama
Mar 16, 2007
SHIGERU MIYAMOTO IS MY ILLEGITIMATE FATHER!!!

CelticPredator posted:

New short film! Hopefully you dig it. It’s a bit ambitious in places but idk. It was fun to make and it cost 200 bucks.

Soon it’ll be feature timehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BShLFrbXd8… 😈😈😈

This was your best yet! Loved it!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

M_Sinistrari posted:

That makes me wonder, is there a limit to how many gang tags someone could have aside from being obnoxiously long?

I think at a certain point they start scrolling them horizontally, which sucks because it's too fast to get a good look at any of them :(

bbobseq
Jul 1, 2023

Hollismason posted:

Okay I will add them.

Thanks a lot!

And nice job, CelticPredator, impressive.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
Insidious The Red Door was just fine. Not awful, not great. So it fits right in with the other Insidious movies, and continues the grand tradition of the series feeling like it is doing everything it can to retcon new poo poo into the story with every single entry.

Sinister should've been the one to get four sequels, dagnabbit.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
There was suppose to be a crossover film of Insidious and Sinister but it never materialized.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Hollismason posted:

There was suppose to be a crossover film of Insidious and Sinister but it never materialized.

Ahem, they're called Mushroomhead

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS
I feel like Sinister really limited its own potential with the moving houses thing. Also the black metal bad guy just didnt land as well as Insidious’s darth maul.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I got around to watching the new Hellraiser and Mad God. I thought the latter was good but had an overreliance on diarrhea early on, and I thought Hellraiser was entertaining. I liked some of the dialog even when a bit on the nose, like when the woman in the hospital gets got and the one Cenobite just replies to her pleas for mercy with "Save your breath for screaming."

BrownPepper
Dec 30, 2017

Hollismason posted:

winner fights Conjuring

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

BrownPepper posted:

winner fights Conjuring

They get into a doubles spook-off with Sadako and Kayako. Also there's an old college humour (I think?) parody of Paranormal Activity where the whoel joke is that the haunting isn't the problem, it's the couple's loser brother in law who keeps wandering into their room and being a huge pain in the rear end that I thought was kind of funny.

BioEnchanted fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Jul 9, 2023

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

BrownPepper posted:

winner fights Conjuring

Patrick Wilson, Vera Farmiga, Ethan Hawke, Lin Shaye, James Ransone, and Patrick Wilson again in...

BrownPepper
Dec 30, 2017
Lmao

Smash Bros lineup of the nun, a witch or something?, that red guy...

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
Can't forget Annabelle.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Pit them all against Art the Clown

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Hell throw Ash in there as well.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

“Tiptoe through the tulips” shadow ghost kid from Insidious is def DLC material

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Thank you all for the kind words 😌

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Who's the person in the red hat on the bottom row.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Hollismason posted:

Who's the person in the red hat on the bottom row.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKrcDYvwV1Q

BrownPepper
Dec 30, 2017
That guy (the Crooked Man) was going to get his own spinoff I believe.

Edit: lol very much at the image. I'd been thinking about an Insidious v Conjuring movie as a stupid private joke since hearing about the new one.

BrownPepper fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Jul 9, 2023

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

Gabriel is an unlockable character but he's tricky because all his controls are reversed.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Into the Patrick Wilsonverse

BrownPepper
Dec 30, 2017
Secret character thats the real life Warrens. theyre a duo like the ice climbers and their special attack is calling you a demon and selling the rights to your life story

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

BrownPepper posted:

Secret character thats the real life Warrens. theyre a duo like the ice climbers and their special attack is calling you a demon and selling the rights to your life story

Alternate Warrens costumes are George and Kathy Lutz.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

Flying Zamboni posted:

Gabriel is an unlockable character but he's tricky because all his controls are reversed.

Plays like Zappa from Guilty Gear.

BrownPepper
Dec 30, 2017

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Alternate Warrens costumes are George and Kathy Lutz.

Ronald DeFeo Jr. is a ranged fighter

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

lol

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I feel like Patrick Wilson's sideburns should be a unlockable.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Need a Lin Shaye DLC pack that shifts her through the different films, as well as a Ouija expansion pack

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Never wanted something to be real more in my life

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Get Annabelle out and put in PG

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Around two years ago I actually slapped together my own horror fighting game roster, complete with some "DLC" (I just kept wanting to add people). Tried to make it all movies with a season of video game DLC. It was a total laugh so I didn't really think to make it balanced or anything even if I held back on the "base roster", and there are probably a ton of changes I'd make nowadays but gently caress it, it was fun. Was inspired by Terrordrome and MK's horror guests with a sprinkle of Dead By Daylight, natch.

I have a few particular favorites, but I rather enjoy the idea of Seymour basically playing like this cross between Phoenix Wright and Amingo, with him fighting-by-not-fighting as Kaiju-Audrey tries to kill him. Trash & The Tarman as the summoner character, etc.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Around two years ago I actually slapped together my own horror fighting game roster, complete with some "DLC" (I just kept wanting to add people). Tried to make it all movies with a season of video game DLC. It was a total laugh so I didn't really think to make it balanced or anything even if I held back on the "base roster", and there are probably a ton of changes I'd make nowadays but gently caress it, it was fun. Was inspired by Terrordrome and MK's horror guests with a sprinkle of Dead By Daylight, natch.

I have a few particular favorites, but I rather enjoy the idea of Seymour basically playing like this cross between Phoenix Wright and Amingo, with him fighting-by-not-fighting as Kaiju-Audrey tries to kill him. Trash & The Tarman as the summoner character, etc.

Rules.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

I was going to say Trash from RotLD doesn't look like that, but apparently she kinda does? Weird.