Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Um mods this doesn't appear to be working

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Most effort expended to meet the most trivial of goals:

Man logs hundreds of hours to get his pilot licence to fly up and see for himself if the nearby hill really does look like a butt from above, as it is according to local legend.

Woman in state that closes their only Starbucks opens a franchise location, only to make herself a venti latté and then shut hers down.

Detective takes fingerprints off tablet found in the garbage, finds the likely culprit in a database, learns that he left the country last month, employs a private investigator at the new location to provide an updated address, only to send the perp a sternly worded letter about proper disposal of old electronics.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Jul 9, 2023

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
The statute of limitations on the social contract runs out.

Prurient Squid

The hustle in the Sesame street ghetto.

Karate Bastard

Bright Bart posted:

Man logs hundreds of hours to get his pilot licence to fly up and see for himself if the nearby hill really does look like a butt from above, as it is according to local legend.

Woman in state that closes their only Starbucks opens a franchise location, only to make herself a venti latté and then shut hers down.

Detective takes fingerprints off tablet found in the garbage, finds the likely culprit in a database, learns that he left the country last month, employs a private investigator at the new location to provide an updated address, only to send the perp a sternly worded letter about proper disposal of old electronics.

Look when I finally find the motherfucker who took my milk from the fridge I will tell them not to.

google THIS

Bright Bart posted:

Pulling off a Shawshank Redemption-tier tunnel/sewer crawl so you don't have to walk by that neighbor who waves and greets you every morning before you've absorbed enough caffeine to be sociable

deep dish peat moss

Building an elaborate system of trap doors so when someone knocks on your front door you can exit the building and pretend you're not home without being a liar.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

deep dish peat moss posted:

Building an elaborate system of trap doors so when someone knocks on your front door you can exit the building and pretend you're not home without being a liar.

social anxiety panic room, with a dog to pet and a TV looping Simpsons season 2-9 episodes

Prurient Squid

Suddenly Sousaphone.

A man is thrown out of the orchestra only to discover a new career as a freelance sousaphonist. The critics go wild, but not everyone is amused!

Bright Bart

Three friends meet in secret to plot "a scheme to seperate marks from their hard-earned money" in "like a bank heist but every day!".

Only they end up opening a chain of frozen yogurt locations that suceed because the friends make sure to provide a superior product at the same price or lower than the competition, pay living wages so they never lack for employees, and donate tons to charity to gain good publicity. They each work 60 to 80 hour weeks to get this off the ground.

The friends laugh maniacally while collecting their weekly take in a money sign bag and wearing burglar outfits.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Jul 10, 2023

Prurient Squid

A Mongolian man with a perfect English accent. That's all I got.

google THIS

So what if you can see

The duck inside of me?

No one will ever change this animal I have become

Prurient Squid

Don't use outer mongolian solutions on inner mongolian problems - old mongolian proverb.

Karate Bastard

Jokes that don't work in written form, nor in spoken form.

Dentist: say aaah

Patient: aaaaaaaah

Dentist: stop screaming please.

Bright Bart

Actually that one works perfectly fine. Gave me a chuckle.

Prurient Squid posted:

Don't use outer mongolian solutions on inner mongolian problems - old mongolian proverb.

Prurient Squid

A prostitute who spends the whole time talking. The Whore of Babble On.

Karate Bastard

"General! They're coming, and they're in some anime poo poo!" shouted the comms officer before the line was cut, which was alarming and entirely uninformative, as it could mean any terrifying range of absolutely anything

Finger Prince

Karate Bastard posted:

"General! They're coming, and they're in some anime poo poo!" shouted the comms officer before the line was cut, which was alarming and entirely uninformative, as it could mean any terrifying range of absolutely anything

Immediately my mind jumped to mecha. Enormous human piloted robots armed to the teeth with countless missiles, mortars, lasers, swords, and laser swords.
Imagine my surprise when, through the cloud of dust, I saw the catbus emerge.

And then all hell broke loose.

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 13:59 on Jul 12, 2023

Prurient Squid

Lament configuration chicken. As in the game chicken.

Karate Bastard

Imagine two cenobites in subarus,

Prurient Squid

A Punisher type vigilante who comes to have a certain sympathy for the mode of livlihood of the crooks he fights...

oh this is Porco Rosso.

baka of lathspell

punisher literally beating up police officers so the criminals can escape unharmed: its okay this is my long term sting operation

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
The Funisher, who, due to an incident during his childhood where no one showed up to his b-day party, goes around to birthday parties dressed as a clown and makes balloon animals and balloon guns, despite not being hired and having no connection to the person whose birthday it is.

The Voice of Labor

uncanny. I came here to make a funisher joke as well and I haven't opened this thread in a few days. funisher is the zeitgeist he drives around in a van selling weed and ice cream novelties he DOES NOT have a skull on his shirt

Finger Prince

The funisher's logo: :byob1:

Karate Bastard

Tickling hardened criminals until they soften

Karate Bastard

then they get a balloon animal

Karate Bastard

The Furnisher is the one that visits the destitute and provides the with a functional home environment.

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
*huffily grabs pail of polyurethane shellac and paintbrush and leaves*

"Well you should have pronounced it more clearly in the ad!"

The Voice of Labor

*the funisher breaks through a skylight, drops to the floor of a warehouse inbetween two rivals gangs about to do a violent clash. he pulls himself up and fires a pair machine pistols at one of the gangs. the gun shoots joints, and a perfectly rolled 3/4 gram doobie of nice sativa hits every gang member square between their lips. the funisher then throws a grenade over the heads of the second gang. it explodes into a shower of bic lighters. the funisher, in a gravely voice, says "increase the peace. gently caress the police". he then pops two ecstasy pills, says "I'm gonna roll on outta here". he puts a pair of sunglasses on immediately after saying that*

The Voice of Labor

the woman mlk was with the night before he was assassinated was j edgar hoover in drag

Prurient Squid

A guy is dared to get stung by a bee but he mishears and gets stung by a BEAST... like a loving manticore.

RavenousScoot

Karate Bastard posted:

A ship captain sees an approaching fleet flying the one piece flag and asks of his first mate, "Bring me my ahegao collage pants"

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
RavenousScoot

a fat italian guy that appears on peoples shoulders and yells at them to follow through on intrusive thoughts like to jump off the balcony or throw the coffee, and when he's questioned he just retorts, "YOU WERE ALLLLL THINKING IT- I JUST HAD THE BAALLS TO SAY IT"

Previous:

code:
The Voice of Labor

an even smaller fat italian guy that appears on his shoulder and gives him money every time he goads people into abhorrent behavior

RavenousScoot

having to take care of the fat guy on your shoulder and his fat guy like pets and make them little italian subs and give them baths in the sink

people think you have a black raincloud over your head but they're just smoking cigars again

Previous:

code:
The Voice of Labor

one day the though comes

"strangle the little italian dude on your shoulder"

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

The Voice of Labor posted:

one day the though comes

"strangle the little italian dude on your shoulder"

Oh my God, get out of my head!

Ma, make Voice of Labor get out of my head.

MA!

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

The Voice of Labor

don't use lubricant use lubrican

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard

RavenousScoot posted:

a fat italian guy that appears on peoples shoulders and yells at them to follow through on intrusive thoughts like to jump off the balcony or throw the coffee, and when he's questioned he just retorts, "YOU WERE ALLLLL THINKING IT- I JUST HAD THE BAALLS TO SAY IT"

"JUMP ON THAT TURTLE! GO ON DO IT! FLATTEN THAT LITTLE poo poo" *coin sounds*