Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

the milk machine posted:

iran-contra milsim/extraction shooter

may or may not feature teenage rebellion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

The guy did answer in the panel, something along the lines of finding your truth. That twitter thread is just making a strawman.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

my truth is shooting someone in their big dumb face with a crossbow after my pet spider webs em up

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Tbh I can't play for more than 2 hours at a time without my execution suffering because there's an insane amount of variables to process second-to-second. I'm waffling between high gold and low plat in ranked and it's so drat fun. Rounds are usually 30 seconds or less and I usually don't wait more than that long between opponents.
I should have stuck to this approach cuz I was within striking distance of plat tonight and then I dropped...a lot...of matches

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

I picked up Bannerlord and am achieving Renown w/ my squadron of nincompoops

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Need to play some actual BR fortnite instead of the rumble mode. Getting the jonesy

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Brazilian?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Buttered Roast fortnite

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
A Vietnam War game from the POV of the vietnamese.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

the prox chat in this game can be a lot of fun

https://i.imgur.com/wXFpByR.mp4

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

MonsieurChoc posted:

One of my "If I win the lottery" dreams is making a game about the Iraq War but from the perspective of an insurgent. Half the game is brief FPS segments of ambushing a convoy or making IEDs or whatever and the other half would be visual novel-esque segments of living with your family and dealing with members of your group and just generally surviving in a country under occupation. Most of the game's routes would end with you dead or in Guantanamo.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
any takes on Everspace 1? I played through some of the sequel and thought it was pretty good, but the first one is on sale and I'm wondering if it's also good enough for a pick-up

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

gradenko_2000 posted:

any takes on Everspace 1? I played through some of the sequel and thought it was pretty good, but the first one is on sale and I'm wondering if it's also good enough for a pick-up

everspace was decently good and fun, but not really amazing in any particular way. haven't tried 2 since my ancient computer barely runs any recent games.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i played some 2. its pretty standard fly from a to b, kill bogies, fly back to a or c type game. everything works fine no issues, no real hype things either and with dlss you can make it look/run sweet

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
*I sigh wistfully and stare up at the clouds. They form themselves into "THERE WILL NEVER BE A FREESPACE 3"*

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

if they make the space free those lazy pilots won't wanna kill the frigate at nav point gamma any more

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

MonsieurChoc posted:

Uhh it’s called STAR WARS

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

gradenko_2000 posted:

i liked it a lot

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Cuttlefush posted:

i liked it a lot

explain yourself

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Buck Wildman posted:

explain yourself

I liked everspace 1 aot

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
it was fun to play

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Cuttlefush posted:

I liked everspace 1 aot

Cuttlefush posted:

it was fun to play

makes sense to me

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Buck Wildman posted:

makes sense to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8x29X5_zsE

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

backing up your point with evidence too? you're good at this

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Buck Wildman posted:

backing up your point with evidence too? you're good at this

i like the video game :hai:

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I just finished the Alan Wake remaster, is the dlc worth doing? probably gonna replay control next.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Ytlaya posted:

But are they just small proportionally? Since a bear is much larger than a human, it might have a proportionally smaller dick while still being big for a human.
penis size doesn't necessarily correlate with body size. like, a gorilla dick is only a little over an inch erect. that said, the bg3 druid has chosen a bear that is apparently comparable to a human dick in length, but with no girth, which i think speaks to a level of care for the biomechanics of bear-on-elf twink sex.

alarumklok posted:

despite apparently being about an in-person panel, this is too online for me to give a poo poo about
every person in attendance "let me tweet something at you IRL"

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

1stGear posted:

*I sigh wistfully and stare up at the clouds. They form themselves into "THERE WILL NEVER BE A FREESPACE 3"*

god i wish bro

Freespace 2 is so fuckin fuckin good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQpvJl0wPMc

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

RandolphCarter posted:

I just finished the Alan Wake remaster, is the dlc worth doing? probably gonna replay control next.

american nightmare? it's just kinda a fun silly spin-off roguelite loop combat simulator thing, its fun but only if you like the mechanics of alan wake combat

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Xaris posted:

only if you like the mechanics of alan wake combat

no one does & the game is 5 hrs too long

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

The dlc is good imo because it's significantly shorter and it plays with the concept way, way more than the base game did

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
How many chapters does diver dave have? I don't want to blitz too fast through it with all the side stuff there is to do.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Tbf nobody is playing a larian game for the writing

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lmao at all the weirdos going "Yes! Finally! Beastiality is what we want!" and they all have furry or anime avatars. 🤔

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
there's something about larian's entire... I dunno, 'artistic vision', I guess, that kinda repulses me. story, characters, art, all of it.

that being said, I want you all to have a great time.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

boo boo bear posted:

there's something about larian's entire... I dunno, 'artistic vision', I guess, that kinda repulses me. story, characters, art, all of it.

that being said, I want you all to have a great time.

They're sickos

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

RandolphCarter posted:

If you enjoyed Alan Wake then you will enjoy the DLC chapters.

Griz
May 21, 2001

Popy posted:

tbh i just think the writer on BG3 just didnt want to give anything away on the plot.

if someone asked me what the morals or themes of my writings before they even consume it, i would tell them to loving read it first figure poo poo out use your dumb brain.

the guy being quoted is some kind of nazi making poo poo up

https://twitter.com/DDemonEclipse/status/1678178633746202627
https://twitter.com/NewPerspectives/status/1678299069439983616

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

drat. Another millshack ducn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

h1tler