Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I'm out but based on what little I remember and the doctor being fairly sure I might have had a seizure that seems the likely candidate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Jose posted:

I'm out but based on what little I remember and the doctor being fairly sure I might have had a seizure that seems the likely candidate

gently caress man, that's not good news.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

No. I've smashed me shoulder to pieces and have to wear a special sling at all times the keeps the arm in place for the next 3 weeks while it heals

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Starbucks posted:

25% of people look at the last 13 years of the Tories and think “want more of this poo poo please”

But enough about 2024 labour voters

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

when is the next election ?

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

euphronius posted:

when is the next election ?

parliament automatically dissolves in mid december 2024, so a new government should be in place january 2025

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Jel Shaker posted:

parliament automatically dissolves in mid december 2024
unfortunately this refers to the governmental organisation rather than the individuals

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Jose posted:

No. I've smashed me shoulder to pieces and have to wear a special sling at all times the keeps the arm in place for the next 3 weeks while it heals

Wishing you a quick and uncomplicated convalescence, comrade

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Jose posted:

Have you had seizures before? Because if not that shoulder of yours is the least of your worries.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Zeroisanumber posted:

Have you had seizures before? Because if not that shoulder of yours is the least of your worries.

No and I'm aware. Not for sure what happened but that's the problem with not remembering it. Absolutely stopping the max strength ritalin for now because it's been loving me up

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Jose posted:

No and I'm aware. Not for sure what happened but that's the problem with not remembering it. Absolutely stopping the max strength ritalin for now because it's been loving me up

You need a CT scan if you haven't had one. Posthaste, if the NHS can still manage that sort of thing. And a consult with a neurologist.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

yeah if you haven't already been referred you need to drop everything you're doing and get an appointment immediately

Joss Laypeg
Oct 11, 2007
A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on. - WSB
Oh no, I hope it doesn’t turn out to be John Craven

dispatch_async
Nov 28, 2014

Imagine having the time to have played through 20 generations of one family in The Sims 2. Imagine making the original two members of that family Neil Buchanan and Cat Deeley. Imagine complaining to Maxis there was no technological progression. You've successfully imagined my life
https://twitter.com/leowatkins91/status/1677969605581578241

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

There is a name floating around.

A welsh name.

#doesthisprotectmefrombeingsued?

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

https://twitter.com/InternetHippo/status/881161169469403137

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.
Labour won’t make promises they won’t keep? From now on Wes or you want me to list them out?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The English people are rather daft overwhelmingly wanting to vote for these folks

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Nonsense posted:

The English people are rather daft overwhelmingly wanting to vote for these folks

The People Voted For Pain is a perpetually true statement, OP.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Horseshoe theory posted:

The People Voted For Pain is a perpetually true statement, OP.
more like a dull ache

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
amazing burst of emotion from starmer... he's been holding it in all this time

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola

Jose posted:

hope you feel better soon and get reassuring investigations done. how quick did they get you on the max dose of ritalin? some people get new seizures in the first month or so on it and i've seen some pretty loving dodgy prescribing lately in the ADHD realm

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

After 2 weeks I was on 54mg. It was frying my short term memory too. They did CT scans. Got a follow up in 2 weeks. Staying down south with my parents and left the ritalin in Newcastle

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Jose posted:

After 2 weeks I was on 54mg. It was frying my short term memory too. They did CT scans. Got a follow up in 2 weeks. Staying down south with my parents and left the ritalin in Newcastle

Glad you've got people to help take care of you, bruddah. Don't do anything stupid like drive.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

notaspy posted:

There is a name floating around.

A welsh name.

#doesthisprotectmefrombeingsued?

Rhymes with glue headwords?

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.
That name is something I have heard as a front runner.

Also, not sure exactly why The Sun is getting all high and mighty about this considering the history of putting 16 year old tits on page 3.

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

I think they have been sitting on a lot of stuff about gay/bi men and are now having a field day due to Schofield.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
We should probably just exile everyone who works in the media

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
buddy, do you want to end up with another australia?

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Cerebral Bore posted:

buddy, do you want to end up with another australia?

Not our problem

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
It'd be more like another Pitcairn anyway

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
not gonna lie, p messed up to just not our problem the prospect of unleashing another anglo infestation on the world

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
It's our oldest tradition

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Updating celebritynonces.xls

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

notaspy posted:

I think they have been sitting on a lot of stuff about gay/bi men and are now having a field day due to Schofield.

This is the only investigative journalist that still exists in the country

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Do we know it's a gay thing? I've only seen references to a teenager with no other specifics

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Do we know it's a gay thing? I've only seen references to a teenager with no other specifics

Not 100% but the scuttlebutt is it is a lad, the scum article is extremely vague.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

There are GAYS in the UK???

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

We should probably just exile everyone who works

Shifty types

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/MrSnrub_/status/1678391515729518595?t=dd1Sln8doMjX80CFy8VVhA&s=19