Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

So every now and again I like to record a fart with my phone and no context send it to my buddy but this phone doesnt pick it up well, I've tried it before and it's the same every time
smhing my head.

Beers finally admits to being King rear end Rippa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Snipe pic

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

This, imo

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Can’t have

without

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

i saw this cat on facebook and his name is TATER TOT and he is big mad about everything

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Ruby Gloom posted:

i saw this cat on facebook and his name is TATER TOT and he is big mad about everything

Hi tater tot please imagine I combined :3: with :swoon:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Ruby Gloom posted:

Just born, already pissed off at the world

This kitty knows what's up

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Ruby Gloom posted:

I want to cuddle him and also be big mad at things with him

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

https://twitter.com/sidvicious_____/status/1678265059783442432?s=61

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

HOT ENOUGH FOR YA???

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

DorkusMalorkus posted:

"I have no idea what's going on!"

just revisiting this classic post

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

Ruby Gloom posted:

I feel the same tater tot.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i feel very tater tot this morning

ultimate tater tot :mad:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Very tater tot rn

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I also extremely feel tater tot’s energy on this Monday morning. gently caress Mondays (Or really, any day I have to work).

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
We have escaped from the high weald by following the river Ouse to Lewes and on to the train for Chichester. Currently blocking up half of a southwest train carriage with our massive hogs.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

TIP posted:

just revisiting this classic post

:hfive:

Mila is driving me crazy because we have 3 flavors of catfood for her and she absolutely steadfastly refuses to eat one of the flavors. Salmon is fine, turkey is fine, chicken is apparently poison. She didn't eat all night and woke me up at the rear end crack of dawn to ask for new food even though she still had all the chicken flavor I gave her last night. So like a sucker, I caved and gave her turkey this morning. She's old and I don't want her to not eat, so what can I do :powercatte:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

ReelBigLizard posted:

Currently blocking up half of a southwest train carriage with our massive hogs.

:wink:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

ReelBigLizard posted:

We have escaped from the high weald by following the river Ouse to Lewes and on to the train for Chichester. Currently blocking up half of a southwest train carriage with our massive hogs.

exclusive footage from RBLs carriage

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

There better be a whole rear end line of SidCards

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
GM Fam whats the new thread title I thought I'd come up with something earlier this week but I didnt then I took the weekend off

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Hey Sid. Just want to say that I'm a big fan.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bagmonkey posted:

GM Fam whats the new thread title I thought I'd come up with something earlier this week but I didnt then I took the weekend off

ReelBigLizard posted:

Currently blocking up half of a southwest train carriage with our massive hogs.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

going to a wedding in like 2hrs, trying to think of both a signature drink and dance move for the occasion

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK
Had some real subpar nachos this weekend. was kind of a bummer. Now i gotta battle Microsoft Word auto formatting all day to try and make a document into a fancy official document. Mondays am i right!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ruby Gloom posted:

going to a wedding in like 2hrs, trying to think of both a signature drink and dance move for the occasion

Lawnmower for both

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

I edited a bit but that works great thanks BAGS

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

fartknocker posted:

Lawnmower for both

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Beer Gay So What posted:

Had some real subpar nachos this weekend. was kind of a bummer. Now i gotta battle Microsoft Word auto formatting all day to try and make a document into a fancy official document. Mondays am i right!

soggy chips? not enough toppings? there's lots that can go wrong but it's the beautiful mixture of multiple failures that make subpar nachos suck so bad

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

BGSW at the nachos

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Beer Gay So What posted:

Went out for dinner last night and we both ordered steaks. Wife ordered medium and got very well done, I ordered medium rare and got the high end of medium. The wife’s got comped at least but very disappointing.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Remember Koala's March? They're back! In melon soda form!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
we went to a home brew beer tasting competition, got venezuelan street food, walked to our friends house to take care of his cats, walked past an outdoor concert we forgot was happening, got beers from the bar nearby and walked to the park. Mondays are nigh impossible when you have a baller Sunday

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

bagmonkey posted:

soggy chips? not enough toppings? there's lots that can go wrong but it's the beautiful mixture of multiple failures that make subpar nachos suck so bad

The brisket on them was cold, the cheese was lukewarm, and all the toppins were kind of clumped in one spot. They clearly were tossed in a little toaster oven for like 10 minutes and brought out. The chef had been out on the balcony complaining about staffing issues but cmon dude, its nachos. Just serve them warm.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Went out for dinner last night and we both ordered steaks. Wife ordered medium and got very well done, I ordered medium rare and got the high end of medium. The wife’s got comped at least but very disappointing.

I believe you are allowed to shoot them and/or call their food "aids"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Beer Gay So What posted:

I believe you are allowed to shoot them and/or call their food "aids"

It’s a new place that’s only been open for a month so I’m not gonna write them off yet. The pulled pork nachos appetizer was pretty good so they at least have potential.

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

It’s a new place that’s only been open for a month so I’m not gonna write them off yet. The pulled pork nachos appetizer was pretty good so they at least have potential.

That is good, maybe they just have a policy of overcooking things which is dumb but places have been known to do that for food safety. I've lived in a few States where burgers had to be done medium well at a minimum. Real violation of my freedom to get E Coli.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Escape From Noise posted:

Remember Koala's March? They're back! In melon soda form!

oh drat i gotta try these, the chocolate ones are dope :swoon:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Beer Gay So What posted:

That is good, maybe they just have a policy of overcooking things which is dumb but places have been known to do that for food safety. I've lived in a few States where burgers had to be done medium well at a minimum. Real violation of my freedom to get E Coli.

They’ll have to step their game up eventually though as there’s some tough competition in the neighborhood. The French-Canadian club across the street has $4 drafts, killer poutine, and Dolly Parton costume karaoke contests.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Ruby Gloom posted:

oh drat i gotta try these, the chocolate ones are dope :swoon:

Yeah. It's a good one. They have some interesting one offs but I'm not one for melon flavor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004