Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

tbp posted:

same. it was cool for a few weeks but i'm over it now. lets get a move on

MLS has been running, leagues in Asia still going. It ain’t hard to find on Jeffrey’s Internet. If you need a fix that bad it’s out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Speed running football management.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

https://twitter.com/amylawrence71/status/1676556940845907971?s=46

About time

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
1) In keeping with footballing tradition I hope it's crap and needs immediately taking down to be fixed

2) it better be either puffa jacket arsene, doing the jesus pose after getting sent to the stands, or the one of him pointing with the unfortunate finger placement (you know the one)

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

2) it better be either puffa jacket arsene, doing the jesus pose after getting sent to the stands, or the one of him pointing with the unfortunate finger placement (you know the one)

If it isn’t wearing a long puffy jacket, you know what’s happening when fans get around it the first time.

From memory that’s Chapman, Tony Adams, Dennis Bergkamp, and Thierry Henry already around the stadium.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

It's just going to be a statue of Gianni Infantino

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

harperdc posted:

If it isn’t wearing a long puffy jacket, you know what’s happening when fans get around it the first time.

:hmmyes:

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

the sex ghost posted:

it better be either puffa jacket arsene, doing the jesus pose after getting sent to the stands, or the one of him pointing with the unfortunate finger placement (you know the one)

It better be

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Blinkz0rz posted:

It better be

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Morgan Gibbs-White just took a shockingly bad penalty for the England U-21s

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
*leaning in solemnly to microphone* Morgan Gibbs-Shite

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

the sex ghost posted:

*leaning in solemnly to microphone* Morgan Gibbs-Shite

He just scored, probably motivated by this post.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Glad he made things Morgan Gibbs-Right

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

the sex ghost posted:

Glad he made things Morgan Gibbs-Right

He's a good lad, but that game was loving dire.

Here's a highlight of the last three minutes of the first half after England scored and regained possession after the kickoff.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

harperdc posted:

From memory that’s Chapman, Tony Adams, Dennis Bergkamp, and Thierry Henry already around the stadium.

The crowd literally entirely consisting of statues would explain a lot to be fair.

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/status/1677347716471586816?s=46&t=rvSh7FobcqZ8LQXz7bPt6w

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
If anyone is getting desperate for some live football,

https://twitter.com/danielstorey85/status/1677616662713958403

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"
Man, I hope all this BT/TNT stuff will make it so I could realistically still see the matches without having to be a BT broadband customer. The broadband alone costs best part of £50 per month, cunts.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

The Perfect Element posted:

Man, I hope all this BT/TNT stuff will make it so I could realistically still see the matches without having to be a BT broadband customer. The broadband alone costs best part of £50 per month, cunts.

You needed BT broadband to watch BT sports? What?

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005

Mickolution posted:

You needed BT broadband to watch BT sports? What?

I think there's a chance I'm a massive twat and just never double checked that, as I now find out you can get a monthly pass for £25p/m, gently caress.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I love people

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

The Perfect Element posted:

I think there's a chance I'm a massive twat and just never double checked that, as I now find out you can get a monthly pass for £25p/m, gently caress.

Even that sounds too much. Isn't it only £10 or so a month extra on top of your cable/sky?

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005

Mickolution posted:

Even that sounds too much. Isn't it only £10 or so a month extra on top of your cable/sky?

I think if you have EE you can tack a basic version on to your contract for about £15.

As has been established though, I am an idiot, and I do like to watch in HD/UHD, and afaict you can't get that through external deals.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Yeah, I looked it up and it's £30 odd, which is ridiculous. Think I must be thinking of what ESPN/Setanta/Whoever else had those games charged in the past.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Just watching postecoglou's press conference. I really didn't know a huge amount about him but he comes across incredibly well.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I wouldn't be surprised if all the requirements for a BT broadband service and a BT TV box disappear when it's TNT, and it just becomes like any other premium streaming product.

Why won't someone fix the latency though :argh:

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive

Jippa posted:

Just watching postecoglou's press conference. I really didn't know a huge amount about him but he comes across incredibly well.

he's seem like an absolute top lad and i'm scared he'll get sacked by april

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
He seems alright which is why he will be Gone By Christmas

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Y’all need IPTV in your lives

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

this is the part where I repackage illegally streaming content as a lofty moral virtue

all of the 4KHD in the world won't replace the joy of watching lee dixon phone in something approximating punditry for south african tv

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

kri kri posted:

Y’all need IPTV in your lives

amen

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Nuclear Spoon posted:

he's seem like an absolute top lad and i'm scared he'll get sacked by april

oh has levy left? haha

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
New naughty bets record just dropped

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1679135246149726208?s=20

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
mods rename me Lockdown Pulisic

https://twitter.com/espnfc/status/1679173782924316674?s=46&t=ZP0FoTWF8OETmDjhmibBZA

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I really want to know how it took 6 years for this to come out

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

harperdc posted:

MLS has been running, leagues in Asia still going. It ain’t hard to find on Jeffrey’s Internet. If you need a fix that bad it’s out there.

MLS is somehow even less relevant than the Saudi League

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
https://twitter.com/JacobsBen/status/1679615534768304131?s=20

Apparently this includes Brighton's CEO.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

"ex-LFC employee" must be Michael Edwards. The other former Liverpool people that come to mind were too high up to be called an "employee".

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Finally, a league that can provide enough money for peter ridsdale to see his dream completed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
they should all go. just do it. milk the desert dry. make the saudis cry. hang out in european enclaves just going full caligula. ride a jet ski up a flooded escalator. give zero fucks about the football. get fat. troll ronaldo. JUST DO IT COWARDS.