Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Blue Moonlight posted:

a lotta yall still dont get it

imp holders can transmorph multiple malfeasance tokens on a single imp

so if you have 1 wound imp and 3 malfeasance tokens you can foment 3 new pain shards

Tonight's malfeasance token transmorphing event is essentially a transmorphing event for both Tortured Gifts and Affliction Coins

Read this in Master Shake's voice.

God drat apes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Dancing ape is forbidden!

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

necroid posted:

I've seen a couple of these vids pop up before and the expectation was always "oh cool let's see how it turns out, if they went through all this effort it must be good"

they always suck and look like poo poo lol

I dont think its possible to make them look good.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

Don't know if this is the curse, but I bet you gotta be reeeeeal careful when shooting from the side next to the window

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Paper Tiger posted:

Don't know if this is the curse, but I bet you gotta be reeeeeal careful when shooting from the side next to the window

For breakage, yeah. But you can't aim near the post, and there is no where near enough space from the wall on the distant side.
still, i've always wanted a pool table, lol.

plus, drop ceilings in a house? is that.. normal somewhere?

necroid posted:

Snoopy IRL

I've seen a couple of these vids pop up before and the expectation was always "oh cool let's see how it turns out, if they went through all this effort it must be good"

they always suck and look like poo poo lol

I'm just content it finished all the way through. I was waiting for like dickbutt or something as the final product after a minute long video.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

blight rhino posted:

plus, drop ceilings in a house? is that.. normal somewhere?
the house i grew up in and the house i live in right now have drop ceilings in the basement

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

I'm pretty sure thats not a house, theres a bar umbrella outside the window and stuff. But i've also seen drop ceilings in the "basement" of houses built on a slope, where the front half is underground and the back is at grade.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

When I was a young'n, we had a pool table that was in a tiny little room with barely enough room to play it in. Every wall was scuffed from hitting it with the cue and there were dime-sized holes all over the Celotex in the ceiling.

It was less than ideal and I suck and still suck at pool but it still owned having one to play in the house.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
My parents' house has a drop ceiling in the basement and it's cursed. I also had an apartment in Portland with a drop ceiling in the hallway, which was really bizarre considering it was an otherwise cool old building near Pioneer Square.

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice
There’s a good reason to have drop ceilings in a finished basement. Drywall looks great but if you have any plumbing or electrical issues you’ll have to hack out great chunks of that beautiful new drywall to get to the pipes and wiring. Ask me how I know that :(

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Ironhead posted:

I'm pretty sure thats not a house, theres a bar umbrella outside the window and stuff. But i've also seen drop ceilings in the "basement" of houses built on a slope, where the front half is underground and the back is at grade.

There's even a security camera in the top left corner.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I was loving around with my hypermobile hand and took this photo.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

I was loving around with my hypermobile hand and took this photo.

"P-paper... paper..."

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
future you here enjoying arthritis

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Smik posted:

Clams and scallops wore it better.

:backtowork:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

There's alot to hate here but it's honestly just a lovely, lovely euro pub somewhere.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Or every bar in rural Wisconsin

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

future you here enjoying arthritis

Pretty sure I've had it for a while, i havent felt pain-free thumbs and wrists in a decade. Got arthritis in my shoulder, neck, lower spine, and hip too. Probably thanks to my scoliosis and kyphosis. I was born with a really lovely body.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

They're advertising Carlsberg Elephant is the giveaway, plus the aircon is a split style which you don't see much of in the states.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Wait, it may be a VLT/pokies advert. In any case I'm not getting US vibes.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
The AC unit is from a UK producer, so maybe that area.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Unperson_47 posted:

When I was a young'n, we had a pool table that was in a tiny little room with barely enough room to play it in. Every wall was scuffed from hitting it with the cue and there were dime-sized holes all over the Celotex in the ceiling.

It was less than ideal and I suck and still suck at pool but it still owned having one to play in the house.

I have been to a surprising number of houses where they had half a pool cue on the shelf for any shots from a certain corner/side/half of the table. But what are you going to do, complain about a pool table that doesn't demand quarters?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
You had not heard the bathroom stall next to you close, but a few minutes after settling onto the toilet, you heard the faint moaning plea...

Armitag3 posted:

"P-paper... paper..."

A hand slides from under the stall.

"Spare... a... square...?"

Wasabi the J fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Jul 10, 2023

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Wasabi the J posted:

You had not heard the bathroom stall next to you close, but a few minutes after settling onto the toilet, you heard the faint moaning plea...

A hand slides from under the stall.

"Spare... a... square...?"

This could be a yokai.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Unperson_47 posted:

This could be a yokai.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
https://twitter.com/abcdentminded/status/1678489206283456512?t=YG9AfNx5D5Hf0hl9DufpVQ&s=19

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Stuff like this should get a black ops squad deployed to your location the moment you tweet it out

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Unperson_47 posted:

This could be a yokai.

I wish. Being a human sucks.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Just says I can't quit, doesn't say I have to keep working. Still on the clock too since it's implied I can't leave.

dregan
Jan 16, 2005

I could transport you all into space if I wanted.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Just love how whiny petty management can get.
:cry:"But we specifically said you can't quit! now you've hurt my feelings!"

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I’m imagining a scenario where a dude quits and as he walks out the manager decides corporate would want him to physically restrain the guy because didn’t he see the sign?

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Oh cool, McDonalds is offering employment contracts now.

Wait that would make it a no fire (without cause) restaurant too? Guess it will just have to be a sign with no authority.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
How would they even enforce that? Keep paying the employee out of spite when they stop showing up?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Frank Frank posted:

How would they even enforce that? Keep paying the employee out of spite when they stop showing up?

They call the cops and the cops kill the employee. Didn't that already happen (or rather they fired someone and then called the cops in to kill them)?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

3D Megadoodoo posted:

They call the cops and the cops kill the employee. Didn't that already happen (or rather they fired someone and then called the cops in to kill them)?

They need some way to keep making chicken nuggets

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Valko posted:

I honestly thought the same thing. Mammal pupils are black because black absorbs light. Not sure what's going on with this deep sea critter.

Here's another angle:

Gremlins remake looking good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

That doesn't make a lick of sense. If you're quitting McDonald's, it's probably because the pay is poo poo with no benefits, the hours are terrible, and the customers are terrible. Management cannot and will not change any of these things. So either you're giving your two weeks notice and they're trying to make you jump through the hoops of talking to management about it or you get fed up one day and quit on the spot and they tell you that you... can't? What are they going to do if you leave? Fire you?