Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
please enjoy this highlight reel of Andre doing what he can alongside such names as Kosta Koufos and Corey Brewer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOyKFjUrHTA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

Ammanas posted:

enjoy your face and throat while they're still attached to your body, also keep it away from nickrowes infant (pits love to eat children)

seriously though, why the gently caress are people so stupid? I'll never forget this story, crushed me when I read it: https://people.com/crime/2-children-killed-pit-bull-attack-tennessee-mother-hospitalized/

TheKevman fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Jul 11, 2023

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Of course the fans of the yuppie douchebag teams want to do genocide on pitbulls.

That makes total sense.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

i don't give a poo poo what any of you think about pitbulls even if you agree with me

go spurs, a thousand years of wemby terror

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

i actually think i'd prefer to hear everyone's thoughts on the damian lillard situation again over an angry dog breed debate

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Which breed of dog is which nba athlete

I put forth Kevin Durant is a shih tzu

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Chet is probably a Greyhound.

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

Dillon Brooks the chihuahua

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
James Harden is a cat standing at an open door unable to make up it's loving mind.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Doltos posted:

Which breed of dog is which nba athlete

I put forth Kevin Durant is a shih tzu

My friends have three shih tzu and they're dumb as rocks so I can't agree with this

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Embiid is probably like an Akita. Something that has a lifespan of about 8 years.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Chris Paul is an alpha chihuahua

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

Lockback posted:

James Harden is a cat standing at an open door unable to make up it's loving mind.

:laugh:

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

a new study bible! posted:

Embiid is probably like an Akita. Something that has a lifespan of about 8 years.

Does that make Zion an English Bulldog?

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

Aye Doc posted:

Chris Paul is an alpha chihuahua

Oooooh this is better

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

NickRoweFillea posted:

It’s really loving humid. But we just found out that we are expecting our first baby, so that’s cool. I also played in my first ever disc golf tournament and didn’t come in last, so all in all, I’d say my summer is pretty good.

A very sincere goongratulations. I guess your partner really is "Barin That!" THe way they pronounce that in the three 6 song is different than the word "bearing" so the pun doesnt really work but i wanted to put more than three seconds of thought into a post

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
This is my old man Smokey cosplaying as Jose Alvarado, getting ready for a backcourt steal:

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Lockback posted:

James Harden is a puffer fish

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Ghost Dog posted:

i hit a .9% marcus camby in hoop grids. ur talking to the holder of the rarest cambyman

.41% chris dudley

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Kibner posted:

This is my old man Smokey cosplaying as Jose Alvarado, getting ready for a backcourt steal:

great dog and a great dedede

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
My 80lb rottweiler mutt upset that my 9lb, 18 year old cat won't let him eat his food.

https://twitter.com/GodsNBAWill/status/1678615234150379522

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Kibner posted:

I love this dog.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Dejan Bimble posted:

How you guys doing. Hows the summer treating you all?

I'm a little late on this but pretty good! Just embarked on a fairly casual but still seemingly pretty cool wellness program for people with disabilities (like me for example). Work is gonna be awesome a couple months from now but it's mid right now. Stress and anxiety and depression have been owning me BUT I'm back in therapy. Lots of loved ones doing well. Mostly one doing ROUGH. Contrasts.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

a new study bible! posted:

Of course the fans of the yuppie douchebag teams want to do genocide on pitbulls.

That makes total sense.

I don't like their ugly beady eyes, just gross. I'm fine with the random attacks.

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Kibner posted:

head on a swivel, love it

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I don’t understand why Detroit is locking up so many non floor spacing bugs????

You absolutely can not play Wiseman next to Duren like they are trying to do in summer league. I guess Wiseman is basically a low risk flier but you still have two years of Bagley

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

n: https://twitter.com/mikecwright/status/1678197247844941824?s=20

v: ball is life

e: can't even imagine what a party at one of the most exclusive clubs in vegas hosted by nba players is like

this ceo guy who rented out the club just made a zillion dollars selling jerseys with victor's name on them and would probably pick this time to give him sort of "thank you gift" but dude doesn't even show up lmao

e2: does this qualify as "got that dawg in him?" on one hand it's doing whatever it takes to win but on the other hand it doesnt sound like something the current nba champion of got that dog in him, jimmy buckets, would do

Shear Modulus fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Jul 11, 2023

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug

Shear Modulus posted:

e: can't even imagine what a party at one of the most exclusive clubs in vegas hosted by nba players is like

this ceo guy who rented out the club just made a zillion dollars selling jerseys with victor's name on them and would probably pick this time to give him sort of "thank you gift" but dude doesn't even show up lmao

e2: does this qualify as "got that dawg in him?" on one hand it's doing whatever it takes to win but on the other hand it doesnt sound like something the current nba champion of got that dog in him, jimmy buckets, would do

Dawgs sleep like 14 hours a day so sounds like he got that dawg in him to me

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

i'm stuck where i imagine a lot of people are on today's hoopgrids, but i'm having such a good round otherwise that i can't give up on it

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

hoopgrids is very frustrating that it won't just let you lose and then show you the stats like the baseball one does, also every time you click on a square you then have to click on the text box again to put in the name, what the gently caress are these twisted maniacs up to?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Bad summer.

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

Good for Wemby. Dude is gonna be under a ridiculous amount of peer pressure the whole rest of his life; he can miss a party or two.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

stuker posted:

i'm stuck where i imagine a lot of people are on today's hoopgrids, but i'm having such a good round otherwise that i can't give up on it

i got a sweet 0.11% rarity answer on yesterdays top left grid due to my deep celtics lore ability

it was: who played for both the celtics and the suns? michael finley

i got totally stuck on the miami heat answers tho lol and ended up picking shaq and zo for also played for the suns and defensive team, respectively. those were both 20%+ answers and i ended up w/ a score of 75.54. top row of celtics answers for a combined 2.11% in total

fart simpson fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Jul 11, 2023

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Declan MacManus posted:

i don't give a poo poo what any of you think about pitbulls even if you agree with me

go spurs, a thousand years of wemby terror

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

for hoops grid derek harper should count as both ron harper and derek fisher

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

fart simpson posted:

i got a sweet 0.11% rarity answer on yesterdays top left grid due to my deep celtics lore ability

it was: who played for both the celtics and the suns? michael finley

i got totally stuck on the miami heat answers tho lol and ended up picking shaq and zo for also played for the suns and defensive team, respectively. those were both 20%+ answers and i ended up w/ a score of 75.54. top row of celtics answers for a combined 2.11% in total

i finally hit top center on today's mostly through shameful guessing (cavs/rockets, craig ehlo) but when i heard who my buddy got it with (iman shumpert) i wanted to break something

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

Lockback posted:

My 80lb rottweiler mutt upset that my 9lb, 18 year old cat won't let him eat his food.

https://twitter.com/GodsNBAWill/status/1678615234150379522

Sup 18-yr-old-cat-who-gives-no-fucks owner! :hfive:

Dejan Bimble posted:

How you guys doing. Hows the summer treating you all?

Pretty...lovely!

:rimshot:

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I'm a little late on this but pretty good! Just embarked on a fairly casual but still seemingly pretty cool wellness program for people with disabilities (like me for example). Work is gonna be awesome a couple months from now but it's mid right now. Stress and anxiety and depression have been owning me BUT I'm back in therapy. Lots of loved ones doing well. Mostly one doing ROUGH. Contrasts.

:love: you got this Foochs, just like CP3 gonna get his ring!

TheKevman fucked around with this message at 07:56 on Jul 11, 2023

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k

R.D. Mangles posted:

hoopgrids is very frustrating that it won't just let you lose and then show you the stats like the baseball one does, also every time you click on a square you then have to click on the text box again to put in the name, what the gently caress are these twisted maniacs up to?

the text box thing is really annoying, but now you can go back and view grids from previous days, so they are improving it

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k

stuker posted:

i was stuck on heat/knicks for a minute, finally got mike bibby but apparently amare and penny played for miami. i have no recollection of that. is there someone obvious im missing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

Oh, maybe I can help!

In europe the no.1 game is football and the two best players of the last generation (including the GOAT) and the two best players of the current generation do not gently caress about when it comes to clean living.

It's all about maximising your career by making it last as long as possible at the top as possible.