Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Escape From Noise posted:

I don't have the coordination to skate so I'd probably ruin anything I wore skating. And also my back probably.

Ask me about breaking your tailbone falling over from roller skates onto concrete! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Man. I really don't want to go to work tomorrow. At the risk of oversharing management cannot follow a production schedule to save their lives and has made planning anything an excruciating exercise is futility.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Literally A Person posted:

Ask me about breaking your tailbone falling over from roller skates onto concrete! :)

Why would you break my tailbone? :(

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Why would you break my tailbone? :(

The money. I want my money.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Literally A Person posted:

The money. I want my money.

You'll have to catch me first! But GBS mods are 2 scared 2 post in BYOB!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Man. I really don't want to go to work tomorrow. At the risk of oversharing management cannot follow a production schedule to save their lives and has made planning anything an excruciating exercise is futility.

that loving sucks dude. This is the first time I've been on a team that seems to work together, set proper expectations and follow through on them??? It feels weird and like I'm being tricked into feeling good about things before everyone comes and shits all over our work or something

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Work always sucks, feel free to vent, just like Samuel L. Hacksaw gonna be venting them balls

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

that loving sucks dude. This is the first time I've been on a team that seems to work together, set proper expectations and follow through on them??? It feels weird and like I'm being tricked into feeling good about things before everyone comes and shits all over our work or something

It sucks because things were totally fine for a while and slowly more managers got added on until suddenly I have to submit a copy of a complete schedule to 3 separate people for approval before I can order supplies. But also I "really need" to brew a beer next week that I've been trying to get confirmation on for weeks, but everything I order takes like a week. It's all so needlessly confusing and stressful. Hopefully I can find a new gig soon.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Also, lol if you think that schedule is going to be even loosely adhered to for more than two weeks.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Anyways, please enjoy this cool S.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

im enjoyin' it :hmmyes:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

My jeans transformed into JNCOs just looking at it

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Sick

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Nice one beers!

bags your new avatar is confusing me. I keep thinking you are smugworth now.

TIP. Your new thread had me laughing hard last night.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

got new tires + wheels on the car, :feelsgood:

two of the tires were starting to dryrot and one of the old rims was cracking so I just replaced everything. I originally ordered some silver w/ black wheels but apparently they were on backorder so they swapped them out with these and I'm pretty pleased with how it looks honestly

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK

Revins posted:

two of the tires were starting to dryrot and one of the old rims was cracking so I just replaced everything. I originally ordered some silver w/ black wheels but apparently they were on backorder so they swapped them out with these and I'm pretty pleased with how it looks honestly

This reminds me it might be time to take the snow tires off and replace my summer tires that are just bald as all gently caress

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

no spinners 0/10

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Ruby Gloom posted:

no spinners 0/10

I know, I really cheaped out :(

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK

Revins posted:

I know, I really cheaped out :(

just get some nipple tassles and an open shirt and keep the window down as you drive

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Beer Gay So What posted:

just get some nipple tassles and an open shirt and keep the window down as you drive

revins new side hustle - Boober

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Revins posted:

Hey everyone get a load of this guy having nice stuff over here

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

yall I (self)published a colouring book of TV detectives and it’s available now on Amazon

https://a.co/d/h5k20CE

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

loving whew.

Yelawolf was solid and gave riffraff poo poo for walking out.

Shakewell went goddamn hard.

There was a foam machine malfunction and the clown foam rave got canceled.

The ms cheeks contest included having a 2 liter thread/neck stuck in the participants' asses and walking across the stage without dropping it.

I am 100% sure a bachelor at the ms cheeks contest has an eye infection

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

AKZ posted:

the clown foam rave got canceled.

Truly a tragedy :cb:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

AKZ posted:

i'm pretty sure that's a requirement for entry

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023

Sid Vicious posted:

yall I (self)published a colouring book of TV detectives and it’s available now on Amazon

https://a.co/d/h5k20CE

You'll be happy to know that your book is the top result on amazon for 'TV detectives coloring book'

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Where did you get footage of me from Sunday after I got a shake at BK?

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

loving Ruby

So i drank a bunch of sake but that isnt the important part. The important part is that I've been laughing to myself for like a week because Ruby said LAP was gonna make it clap in his hotpants which is hysterical.

So I'm eating sushi with my family and I have it on my mind and I still think it's funny so when my SIL is serious asks me about going to my cousin's funeral tomorrow I reply that "I'm going to make <cousins name> coffin clap"

Wait for laughter

Only stares of disbelief

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

lol

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

one time in high school my friend said he couldn't hang out and we were all trying to convince him to blow off whatever he was supposed to do and he said he had to go to a practice funeral and I thought he was bullshitting because I've never heard of that so I was like "is there gonna be a practice corpse?" and everyone was horrified and they were like "dude his grandma just died"

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023
You have to do the reverse Weekend at Bernies for funeral practice.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

loving Ruby

So i drank a bunch of sake but that isnt the important part. The important part is that I've been laughing to myself for like a week because Ruby said LAP was gonna make it clap in his hotpants which is hysterical.

So I'm eating sushi with my family and I have it on my mind and I still think it's funny so when my SIL is serious asks me about going to my cousin's funeral tomorrow I reply that "I'm going to make <cousins name> coffin clap"

Wait for laughter

Only stares of disbelief

:lmao: i'm so fuckin' proud right now

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

one time in high school my friend said he couldn't hang out and we were all trying to convince him to blow off whatever he was supposed to do and he said he had to go to a practice funeral and I thought he was bullshitting because I've never heard of that so I was like "is there gonna be a practice corpse?" and everyone was horrified and they were like "dude his grandma just died"

Yeah it felt like that. But also, a practice funeral? :dafuq:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

they gotta practice for the part where the priest asks if anyone has any objections

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

AKZ posted:

loving whew.

Yelawolf was solid and gave riffraff poo poo for walking out.

Shakewell went goddamn hard.

Hell yeah

quote:

There was a foam machine malfunction and the clown foam rave got canceled.

The ms cheeks contest included having a 2 liter thread/neck stuck in the participants' asses and walking across the stage without dropping it.

I read all of that and I understand it all but still I uh

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I should call mike up and demand an explanation, get him to admit that even though his grandma died he was bullshitting about the practice funeral :thunk:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

You can't expect the grandfather to perfect the synchronized funeral dance routine without a practice sesh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Revins posted:

is that.. a ford focus... early 2000s... without rust.....