Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
that... was in pentyne's post

anyway it's pretty crazy he labelled himself a legitimate civilian target, and then died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

that... was in pentyne's post

anyway it's pretty crazy he labelled himself a legitimate civilian target, and then died

You're right, I misread because they were originally two separate posts. To make up for it, here's the original groverhaus blueprint he made in mspaint

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Actually sorry I confused Grover with Vilerat. Grover may or may not have died

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Wait, is grover dead? I somehow missed this

Edit: oh okay

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Nuns with Guns posted:

You're right, I misread because they were originally two separate posts. To make up for it, here's the original groverhaus blueprint he made in mspaint

:laffo:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

The Deleter posted:

Theres one poster in the gbs war tthread who just keeps posting pics of putin partially animorphed into a chimpanzee and i have to wonder what their home life is like

Tei? They used to be a weird but nice Spainish (spain) games poster who made indecipherable posts about games they were playing who lost their poo poo due to the war.

They used to have a little mouse avatar.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I love that picture of Grover standing in the middle of his muddy mess. You can just see on his face that he's thinking, "How did this happen? How did it get this far? How am I going to finish this?"

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

That loving pipe sticking out of the shed always slays me

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Bogus Adventure posted:

I love that picture of Grover standing in the middle of his muddy mess. You can just see on his face that he's thinking, "How did this happen? How did it get this far? How am I going to finish this?"

It's the pipe in the background jutting out of the shed that turns it into outsider art.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Those thoughts require a level of humility and introspection that he did not have at all

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The Cincinnati Bearcats look to be losing handily to Memphis, and I bet if they knew they were featured in a Groverhaus pic, they'd be even more embarassed.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
he was making that face cuz his house was in The Great Dismal Swamp so all that mud probably did not smell very good lol

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I keep forgetting that the Great Dismal Swamp is a real place and not where Artax dies in the Neverending Story

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

It's fail how twitter zoomers have stolen SA valor and all go tresspass on grover house....

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

Tei? They used to be a weird but nice Spainish (spain) games poster who made indecipherable posts about games they were playing who lost their poo poo due to the war.

Noooo I loved tei's posts, they were rays of barely decipherable sunshine, typing like the mouse their avatar was

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Here is Grover's ducting system plans:

Also

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
isn't there someone who put an above-ground pool in their unventilated regular basement right under a hanging light fixture with a regular bulb in it too or was that somewhere else

also shivadas ( i think? ) with a surge protector going into another large inflatable pool with him and kids in it I'm pretty sure those were both here

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

FirstnameLastname posted:

isn't there someone who put an above-ground pool in their unventilated regular basement right under a hanging light fixture with a regular bulb in it too or was that somewhere else

also shivadas ( i think? ) with a surge protector going into another large inflatable pool with him and kids in it I'm pretty sure those were both here

Modern day version of this is sleppys basement waterpark.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

idk if that's from here but I've definitely seen it here

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

Heating basement pool

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Mr Hootington posted:

tbf that dude was insane before the war, made some extremely deranged hateful-rear end posts in the destiny thread of all things, can only assume bungie was what broke them

Psycho Landlord fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Jul 12, 2023

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Nuns with Guns posted:

lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Psycho Landlord posted:

tbf that dude was insane before the war, made some extremely deranged hateful-rear end in the destiny thread of all things, can only assume bungie was what broke them

That is too bad. My exposure to them was in the Sony thread and bethesda threads and they were weird, but pkeasent.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

I like making fun of this too but it is 100% some poo poo I’d have gotten into in college.

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

Lady Radia posted:

I like making fun of this too but it is 100% some poo poo I’d have gotten into in college.

for sure. Couldn't let that poo poo be in my place but that's a fun time (the risk is fun)

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Lady Radia posted:

same lmao

I bet the landlords haaated them but gently caress it

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

My favorite part of this pic is that the guy in the back is blurred like a cryptid

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

As funny as Grover is there are funnier DIY projects in the DIY forum, including the British goon who is like six years deep into a renovation and still doesn’t have stairs but is currently building a shed to build stairs in. He recently was sidetracked by the need to spend thousands of dollars on an auto mowing robot thing because it was somehow more efficient than just using a regular mower.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Leal posted:

That loving pipe sticking out of the shed always slays me

:grovertoot: is genuinely one of my favourite emotes on the site

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Upgrade posted:

As funny as Grover is there are funnier DIY projects in the DIY forum, including the British goon who is like six years deep into a renovation and still doesn’t have stairs but is currently building a shed to build stairs in. He recently was sidetracked by the need to spend thousands of dollars on an auto mowing robot thing because it was somehow more efficient than just using a regular mower.

Yeah, but Grover was an rear end in a top hat and JB is cool.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Nuns with Guns posted:

Here is Grover's ducting system plans:

Looks kinda like a sector map in doom builder. He did his own my house wad

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Upgrade posted:

"do you have stairs in your house"

"no"

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

IGgy IGsen posted:

Looks kinda like a sector map in doom builder. He did his own my house wad

isnt there a groverhaus doom wad?

i swear there was

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
I swear the baby ward in Y6 is the same room as the diaper fetish battle.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

lol woot

Lady Radia posted:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Psycho Landlord posted:

My favorite part of this pic is that the guy in the back is blurred like a cryptid

that's cuz he's a ghost from the first time the light fell in the pool

EasilyConfused posted:

Yeah, but Grover was an rear end in a top hat and JB is cool.

yeah JB grows on you. at first you see his saga and think 'okay maybe a bit of a nightmare to do work for' but eventually he's only inflicting his remodel on himself and he's got a sense of humor about his murder shack and permanently stairless workshop house. and I'm pretty sure that he actually got some dogshit contractors and it's not all just him getting rear end in a top hat taxed and blown off. plus he takes the hours that it takes to get very good photographs of every hour of work that he does. sometimes you can tell he even does multiple hours of work

i'm rooting for him

Herstory Begins Now fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Jul 12, 2023

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Psycho Landlord posted:

He was never actually present. They say he is a being that only shows up in photographs during moments right before impending disaster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A little Frank Grimes…