Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

"conspiracy theorists (and elon musk)"

why the redundant headline?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

just gonna keep going back to the same joke over and over

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Lazy_Liberal posted:

i am two years younger than zucc which means i am not the youngest guy. when did this happen?? when did i become not the youngest guy???

Go post on Facebook grandpa

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

kazil posted:

just gonna keep going back to the same joke over and over

Zuckerberg must really be shook. Otherwise, he would jump at the chance to whip his dick out and measure it.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

lmao

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

That reminds me when musk said he was going to give up all property as if it was some asceticism when it turned out he was borrowing some other rich dude’s lakeside mansion.

Lick Joe
Sep 30, 2000
Forum Veteran
Doubtlessly this adult male human in a leadership position walked back his disproven accusations and apologized for the harm he has caused, before vowing to refrain from spreading disinformation that can result in real-world harm.

quote:

Twitter owner Elon Musk replied to multiple instances of false information about Brody being shared on his platform, boosting it to his over 147 million followers.

“Looks like one is a college student (who wants to join the government) and another is maybe an Antifa member, but nonetheless a probably false flag situation,” Musk wrote under the article that shared Brody's name and photo. While Zero Hedge has deleted their tweet and walked back their accusations in the article, Musk has not deleted his Tweet which currently has over a million views.

oh nm

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I also keep my visiting mother in the garage like my hero Elon Musk.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Lick Joe posted:

Doubtlessly this adult male human in a leadership position walked back his disproven accusations and apologized for the harm he has caused, before vowing to refrain from spreading disinformation that can result in real-world harm.

oh nm

Don't worry, if the kid sues musk the courts will be sure to find that it's not libel if a billionaire does it.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

redshirt posted:

I also keep my visiting mother in the garage like my hero Elon Musk.

I mean, my house is also not set up for guests, but I also own the place and don't have to ask Jason Calcanis or whoever for a place to sleep.

Further Reading posted:

From what I understand Jack owns very little of bluesky and likely has no real decision making power.

However, the point of bluesky the company isn't to be the next twitter but to built the framework that people can use to make a bunch of twitters. I would expect a bunch of innocuous instances get spooled up by Nazis playing the long game, kind of like how nazi early adopters on reddit snagged the xkcd subreddit and used it to promote holocaust denial.

Nazi Jack is more invested in Nostr (which I think he still links in his Twitter profile) and may have founded it. The idea there is more about proving Web3 has a use case and the fact that the thing has fewer users than Truth Social suggests that may not have been a great bet on the future of the internet.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Neito posted:

Like unsealing the darkness that existed before Time itself was created.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

you cant just post this without a warning

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Also am getting some interesting ads now https://twitter.com/SISGIGSIS/status/1660545184306954240

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

:stare:

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Wtf is going on

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Concerning

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

the site may be utterly broken in most ways but you can be your rear end the one thing that still works is the ad targeting. hope ths helps

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Grey Cat posted:

To be fair, pepe was around long before it was a hate thing. Dude made it in 2005. And pretty sure he specifically hates that it became an alt-right hate thing.

the original "feels good man" comic used to be posted frequently in these very forums, long before the nazi context emerged. i feel really sorry for that cartoonist, thats like one of the absolute worst thing that can happen to an artist

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/r0wdy_/status/1678929614347935745?s=20

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Interesting! I'll look into it.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Le sexy time

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Wait it’s two and a half hours? Tate can barely fit ten minutes of content

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
what is Tuck's home studio set up?

like Fox took their equipment and went home, who's dark money gave Tuck that stuff, the human editors/productions, and a bunch of other stuff.(like the graphic/logo in the corner)?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Tuck is rich. He does this for fun

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

PhazonLink posted:

what is Tuck's home studio set up?

like Fox took their equipment and went home, who's dark money gave Tuck that stuff, the human editors/productions, and a bunch of other stuff.(like the graphic/logo in the corner)?

It's always the Kochs.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Should just go full streamer style from the race car chair

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

CharlestheHammer posted:

Wait it’s two and a half hours? Tate can barely fit ten minutes of content

Yeah I did a double take at that runtime, who the hell is watching this lol

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

silly sevens
GGonna just grab a nice bottle of wine, maybe a cheeseplate to nibble on, and settle in on the couch with the whole family to watch two and a half hours of a guy talking into a camera on my phone. That's my evening sorted right there.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

How do you report a mod?

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU
Andrew Tate getting a 2.5 hr interview is dope because he’ll probably just incriminate himself more.

“My client isn’t a flight risk and should be out on bail”
“Here’s one of his tik tok videos where he brags about having 5 passports for fleeing prosecution.”
*gets sent to jail for five months*

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

silly sevens
Taking the biggest bong rip i've ever taken in my life and turning to face everyone else in the room:

"Hey guys..."

Everyone awkwardly turns away...

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

What's that third special little boy icon?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

*taps pencil on clipboard* So in this analogy the island is Twitter, right? Hey where are you going Elon, our time's not up

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

Lumbermouth posted:

What's that third special little boy icon?

I think it's for the 'Subscribe to my tweets' program.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

why would i care about eating if there's no hope of rescue - at least with the billion dollars i would be emotionally damaging the people not finding me.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Steadiman posted:

Taking the biggest bong rip i've ever taken in my life and turning to face everyone else in the room:

"Hey guys..."

Everyone awkwardly turns away...

Wow.... (takes hit)...... really makes you think.

*exhales

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
he should run it as a real experiment

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

You can spend your time watching Tucker and Tate for 2 and a half hours or you can watch Britney Spears in the cinema masterpiece Crossroads. Choose wisely.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Polygynous posted:

apologies if this has been posted but goddamn

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1678549500871229440

"They did the meme lmao"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Farrah changed the world twice. Once with this movie.

The other with that 70's poster.