Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Went to 7-11 and bullshitted with the lady who works there and got the new iced coffee she recommended.

Gettin' ready to poop on company time.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Well they did recently legalize weed so...

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

The 5000 Page Thread: 'Too much': has no meat and 20 slices of cheese

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
tomorrow y'all might be able to witness the deconstruction of bagmonkey live on TV as I try to survive a rain match where we're supposed to get like 1" of rain during the match

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Pair it with some Snazzy Spanish Pringles.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lol

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

loving Ruby

So i drank a bunch of sake but that isnt the important part. The important part is that I've been laughing to myself for like a week because Ruby said LAP was gonna make it clap in his hotpants which is hysterical.

So I'm eating sushi with my family and I have it on my mind and I still think it's funny so when my SIL is serious asks me about going to my cousin's funeral tomorrow I reply that "I'm going to make <cousins name> coffin clap"

Wait for laughter

Only stares of disbelief

Just wow.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

loving Ruby

So i drank a bunch of sake but that isnt the important part. The important part is that I've been laughing to myself for like a week because Ruby said LAP was gonna make it clap in his hotpants which is hysterical.

So I'm eating sushi with my family and I have it on my mind and I still think it's funny so when my SIL is serious asks me about going to my cousin's funeral tomorrow I reply that "I'm going to make <cousins name> coffin clap"

Wait for laughter

Only stares of disbelief

This thread changes lives 🫡

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

DorkusMalorkus posted:

This thread changes lives deaths 🫡

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

you'd think after like 30 hours I might start getting used to my hand being immobilized in a splint

but no

all I can think about is wanting to move my fingers

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

TIP posted:

one time in high school my friend said he couldn't hang out and we were all trying to convince him to blow off whatever he was supposed to do and he said he had to go to a practice funeral and I thought he was bullshitting because I've never heard of that so I was like "is there gonna be a practice corpse?" and everyone was horrified and they were like "dude his grandma just died"

Gotta practice for zombie defense.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I thought I might distract myself by finally playing some GEE WHIZ WOW GRAPHICS games on my brand new beastly computer but then remembered that like all the games I play need two hands

anyone have a recommendation for a game that can be played with one hand?

comedy answers accepted

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
That arcade game where you poke various characters in the butt

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
Lmao when I tried to google it one of the best results was a comedy goldmine from 2002
https://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/arcade-games-that/1/

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

they made an arcade game where I poke characters in the butt? I'm calling my lawyer

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

TIP posted:

I thought I might distract myself by finally playing some GEE WHIZ WOW GRAPHICS games on my brand new beastly computer but then remembered that like all the games I play need two hands

anyone have a recommendation for a game that can be played with one hand?

comedy answers accepted

Golf maybe?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7t__Lo3TBU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

minigolf

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Escape From Noise posted:

Gettin' ready to poop on company time.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Finally home and slept in my own bed with my beautiful wife last night. After a week of forest hammocks and pokey B&B rooms with my friend it's very welcome. Had an amazing time and made beautiful bows.

loving Ruby...

... I reply that "I'm going to make <cousins name> coffin clap"

Wait for laughter

Only stares of disbelief

Hahahaha, RUBY!

Japes from the road:

The day before last we were just freewheeling down this long straight country back lane, it must have been 3mi long with almost no houses and just barley fields and views over the valleys. Nearly sunset. Beautiful. Justice blasting on the speaker, both vibing along with a little weed in us.

After a while of the featureless road a shirtless jogger appears, going the other way, he passes with no comment from either of us. Now my sense of what will trip Alex's sense of humour is razor honed over 15 years of friendship.

I wait for another two miles down the road, like 3 minutes later, turn my head to look at him and ask, totally flat and deadpan:

You see That Jogger?

He cracked up so hard we nearly crashed.

Maybe you had to be there.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

bagmonkey posted:

is that.. a ford focus... early 2000s... without rust.....

07 but yeah she's in real good condition

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

You know, I'd recommend against covid.

I'm so sweaty.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Revins posted:

How did you stop it dissolving like all the others?

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

ReelBigLizard posted:

How did you stop it dissolving like all the others?

I guess Revins lives somewhere hot and dry in the US, so it never sees salt and barely gets damp?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Computer viking posted:

You know, I'd recommend against covid.

I'm so sweaty.

good luck, I did not enjoy covid

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

At home for lunch. Nothing to do today at work really. Figured out that dumb nonsense about production, or at least the more egregious stuff. Dinner with a college friend visiting from the US! Wonder what they'll want.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Revins posted:

o7

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

Revins posted:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Escape From Noise posted:

Pair it with some Snazzy Spanish Pringles.

I need to know what Snazzy Spanish tastes like

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

mustache filtered chorizo

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Apparently, shrimp and garlic.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Revins posted:

what kind of witch magic did you cast on that thing dude?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I loved that era Ford Focus, I would've loved to see those with beefier engines

RIP sedans, I will miss you

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
The GBS Chat thread is regularly getting depressing and I'm very thankful that we have this thread to post in

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

bagmonkey posted:

what kind of witch magic did you cast on that thing dude?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I loved that era Ford Focus, I would've loved to see those with beefier engines

RIP sedans, I will miss you

I've had the car two years now so I guess previous owner had a garage to keep it in, unlike me. Its the ST trim with all the packages and it wasn't beat to poo poo, it was really a ridiculously lucky find, esp for the price I found it for

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://homesweetquilt.com/

my friend found this insanely sketchy site, post your favorite

https://homesweetquilt.com/jesus-my...4bf29718bc110c7

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

The GBS Chat thread is regularly getting depressing and I'm very thankful that we have this thread to post in

i saw that and was like :chloe:

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK
I thought I had a bunch of meetings today but I dont! They are tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
and now it's about hot sauces which cool, condiments, glad you are needing to douse your food in other stuff because you didnt make it interesting to begin with