Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Ghostlight posted:

why would i care about eating if there's no hope of rescue - at least with the billion dollars i would be emotionally damaging the people not finding me.

at least if you take the billion dollars some bankers somewhere are going to turn over every stone to find it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Hl2_ph5F8

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Steadiman posted:

Taking the biggest bong rip i've ever taken in my life and turning to face everyone else in the room:

"Hey guys..."

Everyone awkwardly turns away...

17k likes, this is bombing for ElonTweets

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012

Kit Walker posted:

It's all over a lot of places. Even divorced from the chud poo poo, it's just such a tiresome meme. I'm looking forward to the day it disappears like all the proto-wojaks did

This is how I've started to feel too, if it's just a dumb pepe looking scared or yelling about ads or wearing a birthday hat I chalk it up to the usual chat noise. But at the same time I've listened to a streamer go on a rant to his chat about how it's not a racist symbol, it's just a frog, and he lost a friend over that frog because he disagreed with them over its symbolism. And after hearing that I was just, maybe he's really not a bigot, but if I had to stop and question it then he's no longer worth my time, there's plenty of other people I could watch without having to wonder if they think I deserve rights. Also the most chill chats I've been in don't have any of the pepe emotes enabled and I don't think that's a coincidence

the best extensions are the ones that replace the most popular pepe emotes with emotes that say "I love my mom" or "Please ban me"

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

Steadiman posted:

Taking the biggest bong rip i've ever taken in my life and turning to face everyone else in the room:

"Hey guys..."

It's the same with the "Goldbug" morons, you can't eat fiat currency dipshit!!

Macatt
May 3, 2005
What's the consensus on Tumblr these days? For its age and size, it's surprising how infrequently it's mentioned alongside other Twitter alternatives.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Not watching tuck until he starts wearing a beanie 24/7

Awkward Davies
Sep 3, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Steadiman posted:

"Hey guys..."

I hate him so much. How is it possible the richest man on earth is that shittiest moron from your middle school.

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

Awkward Davies posted:

I hate him so much. How is it possible the richest man on earth is that shittiest moron from your middle school.
what about that is contradictory in the slightest

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer

MunchE posted:

there's a primary reason bluesky won't catch on: they can't seem to get their poo poo together and actually let people sign up. It's great for the handful of folks who got to use it but the rest of us have been months without a peep for an invite so you can't really ask people to move to a network that won't allow them to sign up

I've legit got two invites for the first two that wants them. PM me and I'll send them.

@Riven, I hope you got yours?

All gone, but I'm happy to send any others I get. I don't know anyone IRL who would want one, so they might as well go to goons.

Resident Idiot fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Jul 12, 2023

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Resident Idiot posted:

I've legit got two invites for the first two that wants them. PM me and I'll send them.

Double the power, double the pride!

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

There are people who will read that tweet and it will blow their mind.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Did they measure thier dicks yet?

I'm just curious if they started frotting afterwards.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

Awkward Davies posted:

elon says it best

money has no inherit value, therefore you should not ascribe any inherit value to people who have a lot of money

why does a piece of poo poo have all the money? i mean, why not?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Get stranded on an island where your billions of dollars don't mean much and eat yourself while Steven King tweets angrily about how he wrote it first and isn't paying 8 bucks

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Treecko posted:

Get stranded on an island where your billions of dollars don't mean much and eat yourself while Steven King tweets angrily about how he wrote it first and isn't paying 8 bucks

Such a great story, the surgeon and the mountain of cocaine on the deserted island....

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

Resident Idiot posted:

Yes thanks! I have been super busy at work so hadn’t used it but since just did and am in!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Fact is stranger than fiction

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Treecko posted:

Fact is stranger than fiction

So what did we learn here?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
The corn cob I've become tastes just like lady fingers

~Elon Mush

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Elote Husk

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Soon, we will be unstoppable!

Awkward Davies posted:

Because rich people are overrated idiots born into wealth, pathologically unable to be satisfied with what they have, and extremely upset when their wealth does not earn them the respect of the people that they deem inferior.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

FilthyImp posted:

He's "open minded".

As in, an incredulous moron that will talk about nootropics and ayahusca tripping balls into the 9th dimension of awareness, then talk about some weird stuff (quantum foam, maglev vehicles, nuclear subs), then pivot back to repilians.

I, uh, hate to be a pedant but incredulous means NOT believing things at face value. You mean credulous.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Samovar posted:

I, uh, hate to be a pedant but incredulous means NOT believing things at face value. You mean credulous.

Don’t feel too bad, I was about to do the same pedantry :hfive:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Dr_Strangelove posted:

Don’t feel too bad, I was about to do the same pedantry :hfive:

Where would these forums be without it?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Zuck's hosed, there's just no way he can avoid being crushed by the sheer mass of Elon's beach bod

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

Treecko posted:

Elote Husk

"Some guy that's annoying you."

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Zuck punches The Blob, his fist gets sucked in...

He punches with the other hand, which gets sucked in....

MuskBlob laughs....

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Why is elon shaped like a cyber truck?

Clown Suit Cowboy
Jun 27, 2023

Musk looks like he took a deep breath and forgot to let it out.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

a snazzy tater posted:

Musk looks like he took a deep breathbunch of HGH and forgot to let it outwork out.

G-III
Mar 4, 2001

Both of these pasty bitches are whiter than bleach

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Zuck is gentrifying the hobby of bullying billionaires online

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Zuck is pretty pale, but how did they get a boulder from the greek cliffs on that boat?

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

The Saddest Rhino posted:

lol

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

The Saddest Rhino posted:

We should be encouraging more billionaire-on-billionaire violence.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

nine-gear crow posted:

Loser gets sent to the depths on the groversub

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I would like to see Zuckerberg fight the surviving Koch Brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

nine-gear crow posted:

TO THE DEATH!