Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

tinstaach posted:

Joe, three oh three, three oh

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
please clap.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
Big structural Bailey

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

leg cramps beto

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Liz Warren Holocaust tattoos

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

evobatman posted:

Big structural Bailey

I only learned recently that her supporters chanting "big structural Bailey" were trying to drown out bernie supporters chanting Medicare for all

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

paul_soccer12 posted:

I only learned recently that her supporters chanting "big structural Bailey" were trying to drown out bernie supporters chanting Medicare for all

Lmao

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
thinking the system could be changed from within was a real hoot of a joke i played on myself

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

a fatguy baldspot posted:

here at the barbershop you KNOW all the guys be loving Liz Warren

carpeted_room_spiderManDVDTapedToWall.jpg

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron/status/910484164612325376

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

World Famous W posted:

thinking the system could be changed from within was a real hoot of a joke i played on myself

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Best Friends posted:

it turning out to be a legit barbershop

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

a fatguy baldspot posted:

blood and soil teeth

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lol lindsay also tried to abduct a kid in front of her mother once

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ndaXdeuHJuk

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

World Famous W posted:

Funny politics thing: people donating $20 or less to Bernie and expecting it to buy them a Presidency

Then posting where's my :10bux: Bernie???? :mad: for a year+ after the DNC circled the wagons causing his campaign to become a lost cause. What was he supposed to do? lol

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Futanari Damacy posted:

Funny politics thing: people donating $20 or less to Bernie and expecting it to buy them a Presidency

Then posting where's my :10bux: Bernie???? :mad: for a year+ after the DNC circled the wagons causing his campaign to become a lost cause. What was he supposed to do? lol

He should have had the decency to not wake up after being hit with the CIA heart attack gun

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Futanari Damacy posted:

in all seriousness he could've said things like "yeah I think selecting joe biden risks losing the general" or "I believe tara reade and this whole thing is kinda hosed up" or or or etc

of course he never would because that's the kind of person he is (viz. #beb), and anyone thinking he would choose to do so radically misunderstood him when he explicitly described who he was, but he could have, so now I hate him almost as much as he hates women (very much)

speaking of funny politics poo poo I remember, the way tara reade has been treated, lmao

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol when she "defected" to russia

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Best Friends posted:

that same guy having the satanic Airbnb experience including horrifying things like a path from the back patio into the woods.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Best Friends posted:

That ended up somehow being a real barbershop. There are pictures of it from years previous to that story.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol when she "defected" to russia

tbf she said

quote:

And as far as like going to another safe haven, I mean, there are many Americans here, and I don't want to out a bunch of Americans, but there are people here that are coming to Russia - much like back in the day when Soviet Union people defected over to the US - now you have the opposite. Now you have US and European citizens looking for safe haven here. And luckily, the Kremlin is accommodating. So we're lucky.
which could be taken to imply she considers herself within that category

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
hm, people defecting to the US from the USSR is bad so maybe she's bad

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

One More Fat Nerd posted:

That ended up somehow being a real barbershop. There are pictures of it from years previous to that story.

what the gently caress

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
The barbershop is real! Grassroots support for warren isn’t!

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

RandolphCarter posted:

what the gently caress

hypothetically, nothing is true.

NOTHING

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Bernie giving my phone # and email to the ghouls at the dnc

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

If I knew the president was a criminal and the system was propping him up I'd just double down on patriotism rather than defecting

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i would simply trust the system that is actively trying to destroy every aspect of my life

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

taqueso posted:

it turning out to be a legit barbershop

What lmaoo.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

I heard it was actually the Chicago nude cut barber

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

World Famous W posted:

It's a mistake we all make at some point in our lives, Mr Daou.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

https://twitter.com/MELANIATRUMP/status/234002950274560000

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
when the beluga whale became a giraffe for a day

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I’m willing to believe it’s front more than a legit barbershop

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

UKJeff posted:

Uqbarbershop

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

UKJeff posted:

Front for some kind of crime is possible. Also possible its one of those situations where a dude with money runs a completely bullshit small business as a way to escape the wife/kids.

Lowtax did this. There was a Something Awful storefront in an outlet mall in St. Louis for years and years. If I understand correctly it basically just had a couch and a TV. Some goon documented taking a trip there and found him passed out (drunk??) on the couch.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Jeffrey living that life now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

mostly the part with sleeping