Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

chainchompz posted:

As the ship's lead toenail clipper, my research project of farting in tupperware then sealing it to be left on Callisto seems to be running out of tupperware already. Perhaps growing broccoli and cabbage in the ship's hydroponics was a mistake.

we had a tupperware budget, I did the best I could!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Deki posted:

I call dibs on a chef job. How hard can it be? Space foods all bars and tubes if nutrient paste. Maybe have to whip up some tang once in awhile.

The chefs are working every day for 8 years. Not only responsible for preparing and serving food, but also managing food storage and greenhouse production.

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
Do you think the mission plan would allow for that kind of waste? All the think-tanks dreaming up failure scenarios didn’t account for this? Didn’t hope for this in order to optimize us against other imagined failure scenarios? Why was it closed-casket? Why was the kitchen closed?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MonkeyHate posted:

Do you think the mission plan would allow for that kind of waste? All the think-tanks dreaming up failure scenarios didn’t account for this? Didn’t hope for this in order to optimize us against other imagined failure scenarios? Why was it closed-casket? Why was the kitchen closed?

Any death (and waste products) will be fed to the vat of fungus.

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender

redshirt posted:

Any death (and waste products) will be fed to the vat of fungus.

Nobody reads the fine print.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MonkeyHate posted:

Nobody reads the fine print.

One hopes if you've signed on to a 10 year commitment, you read the fine print (not applicable in Utah).

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Geologist has got to be a sweet gig. How much geology are we doing en route? I call dibs.

Do we get spin gravity or are we under a small amount of thrust gravity or just nothing?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

aniviron posted:

Geologist has got to be a sweet gig. How much geology are we doing en route? I call dibs.

Do we get spin gravity or are we under a small amount of thrust gravity or just nothing?

The main part of the ship is a big spinning ring, so spin gravity. Any trips down to the core for storage or god help us any problems will be in almost total zero G.

Geologist is going to be working a lot in the greenhouses, in the kitchen, as a nurse, as a gym instructor, etc.

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
I know you’re not actually mad that we stole some stuff and made a bong and smoked all the docking clamp fluid. So what’s this really about, rear end in a top hat?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MonkeyHate posted:

I know you’re not actually mad that we stole some stuff and made a bong and smoked all the docking clamp fluid. So what’s this really about, rear end in a top hat?

Bro you have your own marijuana plant! You can smoke it in the lounge! Why steal the docking clamp fluid???

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Lol this dweeb has never smoked clamp fluid

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

It makes you feel like a cowboy is why

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Hey, I heard some weird noises coming from the core maybe one of the engineers should go check it out.

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
Haha hey didnt somebody else have a funny idea before about tricking the crew to find a charging cable for a vibrating butt plug to embarrass them haha what if we did that pretty soon haha

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Wifi Toilet posted:

Hey, I heard some weird noises coming from the core maybe one of the engineers should go check it out.

Alright which one of you jokers wrote CUT OFF THEIR LIMBS in red marker near Workbench 7?

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Getting drunk and doing karaoke of Daisy Daisy with the ship's AI and they are cool about it

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

̵̢̨̧̢̡̢̧̛̛͉̹̩̻̘̰̻̹̯̞̥͉̳͓̳̭̦̤̥̭̙̥̼̠͎̣̳͙̟͚̫̰̰̰̹͕̤̗̱͙̭͚͚̮͖̤͍̘̱̹͓͚̲̜̙̟̘͕͉͇̤̬̜̟̘̙͕̝̭͎͍̠͙̫̲̪̜̥̮̺̥͇̙̗̩̠̻̼̣̪͓̻̜̞̫̜̺̣̼͉̘̼̲͈͙̲͔̞̺̮͚̟̹̠͔̭̣͕̩͚̣͖̟̝̬̫͇̦̮̳͕͉͚̟͇̳̗̭̥͙̪̀̅̀́̐̈́̃̂͗͗̍̄̊̂̃̂͆̈́͒͌̐͆͐̈́͂̿̇͒̒̐́͌̍̿̔̈̾͛̒̿̿́̀͒̐͗̃͐͂̊͐͆͂͂͆̓̚̚̚̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅȨ̵̨̢̨̧̢̡̢̨̧̡̡̛̛̛̜̩̬͇̞̭̼̺͈̫̤̹͓̙̠̙͈͉̲̫̣̘͕͎̲͕͈̭̟͉̲̭͙̗̖͕̦̟͇̪̻̝̳̰̣̺̙͕̦̗͉̟̝̜͖̠̳̰̣͙̬͖̳̳̬̖̳̝̻̥̘̖̻̖͚͉͖̠̤̮̝͈̯͕̳̩̜̱̺̥͇̫̼̟͖̤̘͙̬̦̦̱̖̫̺̤͎͔̪̟̯̳̾̌͐̈́͑̅͛̿͛̄̒̽̏͆̊̊̄̐́̓͌͗͜͜͜͜͝͠ ̷̡̧̢̨̢̨̢̧̡̢̧̧̡̧̧̨̡̨̡̨̡̢̨͚̫̙̼͖̙̘̮̯̲̥̯̳̩̪̼̬̙̹͉̙͇͔̬̦̥̗̖̹̟̯͎̪͔̮̱̠͈̯̺̣̲̭̲̯̙͉̗̙̰͍̪̩̗̤̮̮͈̣̼̦̳͎͚̹̮̙̘͖̘̬̩̣̫͓̹̦̙̹̼͕̲͉̲̼͕̭̻̫̖̫͙̲͎̤̩̱̱̙͓͚̬̹̤̯͍͈͉̤͎̯̺̬̙̤͈̤͇͔̪͕̺̭̤̺̣̺̣̹̻̙̺̞̞͓̯͓͓͖͇̱̟̲͉̱̺̙̙̟͎̫̗͚̗̘͓͍͎͕͍̦̞̭̙̻̬̬͙͍͎̮̟̻̤̞̪͈͖͉̙̩̟̭̮̭̈́̌̌̐́̍̂̓͐̈́̏͒̂̋͂̂̍̏̊͒͗̃̀̔̏̑͐̿̊̐͌͋̉́͊̈̈́͆̀̈́͗̀̎̈́͐̍́̐́͊͛̉̇̀̀̚̕̚̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅ ̴̨̨̡̢̧̨̢̢̛̛̛̛̪̝̳͎̠̞̠͔͔̩̞̮̩͖̠͖̳̙̜̫̳̟͇̘̝̜̖̼̘͕͕͕̞̳̭̙̺̜̪̱̳̲̱̯̠͕͔͍̟̳͚̙̦̟̗̬̬̙͇̹͖͈͇̩͔̦̗̮̦͚̞̖͈͕͍͋̂̀̓̌̈́͑͛̓̑̓̃̅͗̓́͆̒̿̔̀̄̾͐̈́͑̒̒̆͂͆̌̄̈́̀͗̀̃͛̀̇́̽̽̈́͋́̐͛͋͂̌͆̂̋́̉͂̀̅̈́̈́̓͆̿̀̉̋̓̂́̀͑̇̽͑́̓̒̍̋̋̓͑̽̅͛̊͊͆̄́͊̉̿̇̄̑̃̄͑̑̿̓̈́̈́̓̓̑̐̾͗͊̌̅̓̓̋̄̐͑͊̾̃̎̔́́̒̈̓͛̀͆̌̎̓͛̑̽͒̃̅̋̚͘̕̚͘̚͘̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅM̴̢̢̨̡̢̨̨̛̛̛͉͔̰̩͎̣̼̺̘̪̳̭͍̥̟̪̫̱̩̜̻̥̟̙͙͚̹͖̳̩̺̪̟̬̫̯̯̺̹̙̯̳̞͍̲̘̤̻̲̪̤͓̹͕̟̖͉̱̣͍̲̜͕͖̲͍̭͕̲͙͉͙̬̻͈̪͈͔̤͇̭͔̰͉͈̭̹̝͕͍͎̘̦͈̤̺͎͎̞͕̮̙͖̦̙͈̮̤͉̖̳͍͖̬͖̟̉̊̑̂̓̃̐͌̐̎͆̓̍̔̈́͋̄͐̈́̏̓́̑́̉̿̆͆̈̃̅́́͐̒̇͒͋̾́́̂͗͂̑̾́̅̐͂̐̄͗̀̉̾̋̾̎̇̅̽̐̾͐̓́̇̀̚͘̕̕͘̕͜͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅ ̷̢̡̡̨̢̡̡̨̡̧̡̡̢̨̨̛͔̬̭̙̦͔̼̱̰͈̝̙̟̩̮̙̱̟͖͍̗͚̲̼̝͔͙͕̤̺̙͇͓͇͈̜̣̤͖͖̺̫͙̥͓͙̲͖̫̝͚͓̱̬͍̗̯̪̗͈̳̥̠̗̹͚͎͚̗̲̣̹̣̞̫͕͙̻͕͙̲̦̫̖̼̼̟͎̪̜̠̣̰̥̤̟͖̩̲̦̥̱̫̤̟̼̹͓̝̠̯̲͚̙̟̼̯̱̯̻͓͎̼̤̲̣̳̗̬̯̯̪̳̼͇̼̦̙̩̺̘͓̝͚̯̬͉͖͎͖̥̟̜̼͕͚̟̦͉̞͈̬͙̺̯̘̗͈̣̇͋̍͒̉̿͋̔̂͑͌͑͒̌́́̈́́̔̒͗̽͂̂̕̚̕͘͜͜͜͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅ ̷̨̨̡̨̧̨̧̧̧̢̨̨̨̢̧̨̧̡̧̛̛̛̛̣͇̫̼̥̥͉̺̤̬̞̰̬̺̦͎͚̬̖̮̩͙̖̮̰̹̫̥͔̲̹̬͓̥̮̠͈̫͕̟͙̞̘̮͕̠̻͇̼͈͕̟͎̫̞̯̝̝̩̺̻̗̞̼͕̮̹͈͙͍̦̝̜̤̤͚̹̭̫̘͕̙̠͚̥̫̗͓͈̲̙̟̮̰̰̟͍͍͍͍̤̞͚͇̲̘̪̙̻̺̝͔͖̹̤̝̦̞̗̮̺̯̤̦̬̯̯̲̠̟̼̥̦̮͍͚̮̮̳͍̜̻̯̱̙̝͚̮̜̭̖̘͉͈͖̻̟̻̲̥̥͓͓̱̲̪̺̫̝͓̗̬̘̫͍̼̯͖͕̤͖͈̝̥̭̝̜̀̀̐̉̒́̽͋̆̿̈́̎̇̏̓̀̄͋͆̐̽͐̊͐̏̒̏̌̉̏̀́͊̉͊̽͌̈́͑͛̆́̈̿̏̊͗͒̉̎̄̓̉͑͂̈̐͑͑̔͒̇̊̒̂̌͌̋͊̈́̇̈́͗̾̑̀̌̾͆̊̈͗̉̐̎͒͊͒́͆̀̎̌̈́̈́̄̽̅͆̈́̿͛̋̒̋͆́̿͋̈́̑͒̏̃̓̇́̋̃̎̂̀̑͊͂̃̿͂̀̄̄̎̆̈́̅̈́̈́̓͂͘̚̕̚͘̕̕̕͘͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅĄ̴̧̧̢̧̡̡̡͇̙̺̙̞̖̦̯̩͚̲̹̫̭̦͍̹̠̠̞̰̪̳̲̼̱̞͍̟͕̹̦̭̫̳̹̩̳̥͎̳̟̭̜̼̞͔̘̰̭͎̰̘̼̱̘̣̩̪̪̙̦͔̭̗͇̟̼̗̭̹̲̦͍̦̻̟͎̞̻̤͕̑̏̑̈́̈́͑̋͂̀̑́̃̌̈́̑̃̃͊̍̌͑͆̈̄̎̊̔̀̆͗̏̄̈́̾͛̽̓̅̒̈́̅̀͗̅̇͊̇̒̏͐̄̿̈̋̏̆̈́̄͒̐͂̃͋̊̍̈̍͆́́̾̌̇̐̀͐͋́́̄́̒̆̓͑̍̔̿͗͗̏̎͆̄̓̆̕̕̚̕̕̚̚̚͘̚͘̕͘̚͘͜͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅ ̵̧̨̡̡̧̡̢̡̨̧̧̡̛̛̛̹̳̝͍͚͖̝̩̥̩͍̫͈̭̪̝͉̰͖̗̳̱͉̗̰͈̳̻̻̻̜̲̫͕̺̮̦̰̘͓̟͕͓̦͓͚͍̙̬̺̟͍̝̳̟̘͔̙̯̝̤͍͍͔̟̳̩̝̼͓̳͙̬̜̣̫̹̰̯̰̯̠̪̰̯̞͖̘̱̗̲̻̺͇̹̹̠̩̟͕̫̟̙̩͍̪͔͎̝̘̭̤̪̱̱̬̞̱̖͚̻̙̩̻̣̙͈̳̜̜̌̆̀̀̍̇̏̈́͗̓̓͗̃̍̒͒̆͂̎̓̉̄̑̑͒̐͛͂̓͆͑̍́͆́̎͐̏̽̉̂̐͑͊͗̇̽̈́̔͊̊̊̄̄͌̌͒̅̽͑̿́͛͋̍̄̒͂̀͐̉̎̉͑̀̔̉̌̍̈͑̉̅̇̿̿͆̍̓̓̒̎̓̽͒̒̄͆̏̏́͆̏̍̇̇̈̃̐́̆̀͆̃̔̈́̈̃̏͗͋̔͐͆̀̅̋̂́̉̿̇̆͛̋̇̃̍̐̽̏̒̀̓́̄̒͗̾̅͂̇̈́̄͂̅̇͒͛͆̐̂̃͗̕̕̚̕̚̕͘̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅ ̷̢̢̧̢̧̨̨̧̡̛͔͓̞̞͎͎̫̙͎̰͓̺̤̪͓̖̻̖̬͙͉̤̞̖̣̱̼͙̳͈̦͉͙̞̭̱͍͇̤͖͔̯͉̥͉̱̮͖͓͍̲͍̮͎̜̬͎̱͓̰̜̟̩̜̰̭̜̟̲̤̀͆͗̓̈͂̉̊̅͛̈̊̂̒̓̓̌̊͑̂̇͑̒͒͒̑̌̓̃̿͐̽́̈̕͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅḐ̸̧̨̨̢̢̨̧̧̡̨̡̢̧̡̧̢̢̡̡̧̢̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̰̭̠͍̥̥̪̙̭̺̼̹͖̬͙̘͖͈͔͓͍͍̳̪̤̗̜̳͍͈̗̣̪͕̤̻̲̣̗̲͓͉̯̗͎̣͕̻͔̼͍̰͍̠̥͓̣̫̦̠̪͔̠̗̠̹̻͉̝̞͇͈̳̣̫͇̭̗̖̝̘͉͈̙̺̫̣̺̻̘͖͖͚͍̦̻͇̼̩͔̖̮͕̩̖̠͉̤̮͙͕͍̞͇̞̻̮̟̣̝̫̝̞̘̤̯̹̟̦̱͔̺̼̹̭̰̻̙̟̦̘͇̥̮̭̦̩̩̭̺̥̺̥͎͓͖̬̜̠͎͎̦͖͕̣͖͓͚̗̰͍́̏̈́̅̌͑͐͌͛̊̓͐̓͆̌̀̔̋̐͒̽̇̈̊̃͊͑̓̓̃̇̈́̃͋̄̈́̄̑͊̉͐̈̃̎͊͛̾̐͒̀͒̍͒͛̃̏̔̆̾̑͌̍͒͗̆͗͛̌̈́̐͛͑̄͒̊͗̈́͐͂͋͒͌͑́̇͗̐̎͂̾́͂͊̽̽̀͒̓̐̃͊̍̒̑̓̈́̓̉͗̈́̓̓͂̇̌̓̃̈́̀̈́̓̅̇͊̂̊̀̒͆̓͊̈́̐̂̓͆̍̄̈́̀͒̓̑͊́̎̔̽͆̄̔̇̽̕͘̚̚̕̕̚͘̕̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅ ̸̧̡̨̢̢̨̧̨̧̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̠̼̺͚̪̘̖̩̮͕̲͎̟͔͎̮̮̻̪̬̟̳̝̭̹̯̩͉̭̖̩̺̖̲̣̯̫̯̲͓͕̯̬͇͚̼̬̬͕̳̩̻̩̣̮̳̣̱̯̥̰̜͙͈̜̲̠̱̬͓̮̙͚̩̣̟͇̻̰̗͙̦̰̫͙͓̺̮̖̦̤̺͍͕͇͙̤̻͉̮̘͕̝̼̻͙̣̻̲͍̫͖͎̫̣̜̞͎̮̙̣͔̺̋̎͗̒͛̔͌͛̈́̋͒͗̑̿̐̌̒̈̒͊̍̐̒̿̾̈́̄͂̋̂̒̿̾̈̍͛̇̔̉̃̓̂̓̄̈́̌̉̆̔̅̈́̎͑̀̈̔̄̌̇̽̏̏͌̈́͊̀̌͛͑̋̅̔̓̆̀̊̐̉̆̉̾̀͑̇̓̏̇̑̈́̈̍̀̐̄̅̒̅͑̊͌̎̓̿̾̅͛͆̽̂͂̍̈́͋̏̾̇̎̈́̃̒͗̈̆̔̔͑̈́͛͋̄̂̒̿̈́̂͛̓͐̿͑̎͒͗̏̔̏̆̃͑̏̔̐̐͆̚̕͘̕̕͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅ ̵̨̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̙̟͎̲̱̤̻͙̣͚̻͚͔̮̻̪̖̟͖̟͎̻̭̲̦͖̯̺̟͇̤̼̲̱̪̝͔͙̺͇̪̮̰͚̳̼̰̱̥̝͎̦̙̪̮̏̈́͆̋̈́̉̅͑̉̅͐̎̃̾̎̋͆̍̓̐̈́͛̈́̽̿̽͆̑͋́̽̽͑̓͂̅̿͂̌̈́̽̂̄̅̉͒͗̀͒̄̌̓̃̃̾͐́͌́̒̈́̈́̅̑̃̏̆͋̍̒̈̈́͛̌̑̊̃͂̔̓̑̾̀́͐͌̋̓͊̾̓͐̓̀̊͆̈́̆́̽̓͆͐̂̂͛͆̂̂̈̕̕̚̚̚̚̚͜͝͠͠͠͝͝N̵̨̡̡̢̨̧̨̨̧̨̢̧̡̡̢̨̡̢̧̛̘̖̹̟͈̤͍̩͚̞̰̻̥̝̟̗͓͔͉̙͔̤̼̞̺̜͈͚̱͎͚͙̥͇̦̲̟̙̯̯̹͎͈̣̗̫̲͍͙̙̯͍̙̮̦̥̘̲̤̘̗̱̦̗̮͓͕̬̺̳͈̦̯̖̟̗̜̰͕̜͚͓̱̪̯̺̩̼͙͓̫̰̦͖̗̮̼͚͇̜͉̤̜͕̼͈̳̠͔͚̮̥̺̠͚͕͎͚͍̣̙̱̺̗̫͎̹̙̬͕͍͍͉̼̦̭̥̞̙̜̯̣͈̤̳̗̱̝̩̫͍̻̠̞̙̗͚̗̰̘̙̤͓̝̬̪̗͉͔͕͉͙̖̫̩̣͔͔͉̝͎͇̼̖̞͚̙͓͈͍̫͙̜͎̻̜̬͉̹̞̥̼͚̤̰͕͈̜̣̥͓̮̯̼̦̱̫̟̲͋̇͌̊͒̈́̾̋͊̈́͒̽͐͑͗̄́́͒̐̓́̂̿̇̃̽͐̇̽̈́̆̈́̾́͊͛̽́͐̈́͛͒͌̑͋̂̀̈̐̃̋̉̂̓̾̎̌̊̀̋̏̄̾̓̇̈͑́̈́̄̊̀́̽̑̐̇̾̂̋̃̍͋̋̏̈͋̆̃̅̓̄̓̓̔̌͂̉̋͛̉̌̊̿̀̾́̐̔̔̋̀̔̐̉̃́̄̈̃̈̑͒̒̈́̂̈́̕̕̚̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̵̡̨̨̢̡̨̧̡̡̢̧̧̡̡̢̢̡̨̨̢̢̧̢̢̢̡̧̨̢̛̛̛̛̙͚͖͉̠̮͔̜̝̣̰͔͚̮̻͇͎̙̖͎̣̫͖̜̱͓̼̼̺̘̤͇̝̼͖̞̱̗̣̣͉̞͈͕̖͇̻̹̣̼̗̙̼͕̖͚̙̱̱͉̮̮̝͈̺̙͖̹̯̤͇̞̻̰̠̖̝͖͇͍̰͇̲͖̮͕̬̭͔͕̳͉̗̮̤̥̲̻̮̪̝͔̪̟̦̲̠̞͖͈̞̞̻̜̗̖̥̙͍̳̠̳͍͖̝̼̟̞̣̬̳̗̟̫͓͍̠͉̜̣̘͎͈͙̫̭͖̲͍̝̞̗͉̲̠̳̥̺̠̪̹̞̳͈̻̤͕̞̰̲͕͙̠̫̞͈͇͔͉̜͔͚̭͇̙̙̦͙̯͓̗̞̠̦͊̑̆̅̊̇̉̾͑̋̈̍͒̈́͗͋̓͗̋̐̀̇̂̽̊͂̉͒͐͑̉̆̌̎̾̆̆̈̈́̋͗͑̑̈́̅̍̓̅̉̓͌́̐̉͆́̀̔̐̊̐̀͛̄͗̉̋̀̑̈́͋̈́͒̿̀̈́̆̃̏̂́̽̑̂̑̌̄͊̅͐͌́͂͋̉͂̂̆̈́́̀̂̈́̅̋̃̔̀̃̓͊̃̓̂̓̾́̃̀̏̽͂́̊͋͌͊̀́̋͂̍̒̏͒̈́̓̏́̏̄̎͒̀͊̋̓̃͛̈́̇̈́͋̃͑́̀̑͐͌̓̌̏̅͛̂̓̉̀̏̏̎́̐̋̽̿̀̄́̀͑̿̈͂͘̕͘̚̕͘͘̕̚̕̚̕͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̶̨̡̡̡̨̨̢̨̢̡̡̢̨̢̧̡̢̡̡̧̢̢̛̛̛̛̛̠̥̫̬̳̹̮̩̱̞̪͔͖̳̠̟͍̖̰͔̘͔̞̜̦͎̤̻̰̮̞̩͚͇͓̺̹̖̬͖͎͚̤̲̘̬̥̜͉̹̱̝̻͈̘̤̲̼̘̠̯̮͚̟̞͈̳͖̙̩̟̤̤͖̞̻̲̦̳͍̪̮̞͖̘̙̹̰̥̠̩̟̣̫̳͕͍̖̙̦̥̬̣̙̘͔͈̜̗̣͚̲̣̺͍̠̤͍̞̹̦̰̥͍͍͍͓͍͕̯̪̥̭̙͖͈̼̱̬̘͙̘͖͙̖̤̺͔̻͕̹̪͖͚̹̪̩̜͖͈͍̤̹͔͕̪̬͉̼͈̰̘͎̦͔̜͉̖͖̟̘̥̠̠̠̥͎͎̹̼̟̥̭̤̦̦̤̫͈̫͉͍̮͉̜̺̭͔̰͓͔̍̐̀̅͊̏̈́̎̋̓̔͒̈́̄͒̑̔̅̑̍̃̈́̈̀͂̾̈́̽͐́͑̿̀̎͒͆̔̀̌̈́̓̄̇̔̾͒͛̅͐̎̎̏̂̓̍̑͋̏́̑͋͒̐̂͐̆̎̈́̿́̍̒̒͆͐̅͑̓̾̈́̍̑̒͂̃̇̓̿̀̈́̾͐̂́͑̀̔̒̇́̇͋́̇̈́͐̔̐̔̀́̆͛͂̃̅̈͊͐͛̑̋͒̎̾̾̾̑̉́̑͆͋̃͐̈́͛̈̓̾̎́̌͛̾̉̊̌͌͊̏̓̒̋͛̊̃͋̌̒͊̌̒̈́̓̒̓̎͛́̅͗͆̔͑͋̈́̇̂̽̔̽̾̄͋́̌̕͘̚̕͘̕͘̕͘̚̚̚͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅẺ̸̢̡̡̧̡̢̧̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͇̲̹͎̲͉͚͕̱̼̦̩̰̤̦̳̗̝̖̮̻̫̩̭̥̬̘̜͓͖͙̯̩̹͉̱̥̖̻̺̻̳̜̦̝͇̘̭̬̝̟̤̬̲̺͕̤̯̙̘͈̫̮̤͉͔̞̩̬̭̩͔͈̖̮̟͈͙̫̪̘̮̟͎̗̟̜̯̟̗̼͕͈̺̤̘̣̰͚̩̠̩̠̞͇͖̤͙̣̱͔͍̬͇̦̜͖̗̲̥̪̹̘̮̇̈̌͑͐̔̈̏̂̿̏̄̂̇̈̋̃̆̐̾͒͒̍̈̍͌͒̇̇̓̓͑͐̽͌̽͋̀͛͂̀̐̈́͌̒̓̔̔̅͑̈͗́͗̈̽͐̒̀͛̒̀̑̔̎͒͌́̐̊̽̇̇̍̐̿͆̈́̄͌͒̃̓̌̇̒̒̈̃̂̊͒͊̉̃͛̓̽͒̈́̾͊̏͛̉̋̽̍̃̋̓̊̿̋̈́̀͆̆̍̾̽̂̽͋́̇̿͆̈́̓̽͂̈́̓̒̄̈̓͗͐̂̑̓̽̈́̽̄̄̓̀̂͒̄͗̔̃̓̓̀̑͑͒͑́̑͐̑̀̋̅̈̐̈́̒͑̓͂̎̿̈́̅̓̿͒̃̏́͐̈́̿̓́̈́̅̋͊̔̉͋̑̓̎͌̒̍͒̆̑͊̒͋̄̏̈́́̐͆̇̏̊̎̋̓̀͂͑̾͑̉͌͋̅̂̀̏͋̾̆̐̚̚͘̕̚͘̚͘̚̕̚͘͘̚͘̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅ ̷̧̡̨̨̡̡̡̧̧̢̧̨̢̢̢̢̞͖͈͚̰̮͇̤͓̰͕͉͍̩̼̤̻͇̠̘̻̫̫̰͖͖̰̝̰̮̜̦̲̙̭̥̖̲̫̝̬͎̟͙̜͎̟̝̰̼̼̟̥̜̺̙̱̲͇̤̫̫̤̳̳̱̰̬̪̞͍̠͙̦͓̣͍̬̥͕͉͉̹̦̤͈͕͓̦̠̺͈̣̯̹̳͎̻͓̜̹͔̖̙̯͉͖̣͖̤̙͈̥͓̠̳͉̫͖͚̩̯̬̭̦̟̭̱͇͇̺̤͕̙̲̖̪͇̭̱̦̹̝̼̬̻̗͔̳͙̪̻̲̳̱̫̘͈͇̮̘̗̗̮̦̝̼͉̰͙͎̘͉̪̭̹͕̣͕͖̥̼͖̬̗͔͙̩̣̝͓͈̲͔͈̙̘̲̲̲͓̲̲̟̤͚͍̦̤̻̪̦͇̫̩͇͈̖͍̥̼̗͎̗͎͕͎̼͓̇́́̆̓͛̽̅̈́́̉̾̋̈́̃̀̄̅̎̏̑̈̃̃̈́̈́̽̍̀̑̂͑̇̓̑́̾̉͋̊́́͂̓̉͂̇̀͒̇̈́̄̄̂̀̍͒̾̀͘̚̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅ ̵̧̨̡̨̧̧̢̧̢̢̧̢̢̨̡̨̡̨̨̧̨̨̢̢̛͕̫̭̟̰̙̜̗͓͚̥̣̝͈̯̦̻̰͚͙̥̟͔̝̤͍̞̳͈̦̜̜̰̥͇̺͔̤̳̻̳̲͓̟͓͚̘̙̼̠̯̩̤̻̜̪̻͎̖͍̯̤͖͍̩̦͍̮̭̣͖̯̥͇͈̺̖̬̪̻̖͓͈̱͉͙̲̥͚̤̗̹̦͚̦̰̣̼͖͕͍̻͈̝̳͖͖̰͔̮̭̳͈͎̣̰̞̝̱͓̩̟̙̼͔̣̪̰̼̠̠̤͇̩̯͕̹͉͍̖̹̲̭̗̥̣̟̤͇̤̞̻͇͖̘͇͍͈͖̣̖̼̝̙̫̪͙̱̜̳̲̯͍̣̮̣̲͈͍̰͉͈̣̼̣̩̺̞͎̖̜͓̩͍̖̼̲̹͓̹̹̻̜̮̞̮̖̣͉̮̱̲̥͓̈̓̽̀̈́̽̿͐̃́̓̀̔̏͐̂̊̀̃̉̆͋̑̓̓͑̂͛͑̈̓́̅͌̃͌̅͑̌̐̆̀͗̀̿̉̂̓̓̆͂͆͊̿́̉̀̋̽̓̋̒̌̑̓̊͗̇̂̅͐̈́̾̎̈́͒͌̑̿̓̀̀̊̌͆̋̀̃̆̊͆̉̈̆͒̒̌̒̑̊́̐̌̆̽̽̅̄̅̍̀̃͛͐̃̈̈̂͒̀́̓͛̔̎̀̐̓̔̔́̈́̈́̑́́̐̑̀̀̚̚̚̚̕̕̕͘̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅS̵̡̡̛̝̟̩͉̭̮͚̲̱̫͖̭̳͉͚̩͕̯̖͇̫̼̺̰̮̺͖̦̬̝̺̹̣̺̖̳̮̼͖̮̱̦͖̟̻͋͐̍͑́̂̾͆͛̈́̒̄͋̿͌̃̿͆͒͂͊̓͐̓͊͒͗͊͛̑̏̉́̇̾͂̀͐̃̏́̅͂͑͂̅̽̽̚͘̕͘̕̕͜͝͠͝͠͝͝ ̵̡̡̢̨̨̢̢̡̡̡̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̮̟̙̟̝͎̘̠͍͉̯͔͎̳̼̞̠̲̝̥̘̮͓̦̝̜̗̙̬̯̤̺̠̫̠͎͙̝͎̙̙̘̹̲̯̟͚͎̯̖̭͓̜̮̫̙͉̱̙͉̩̣͕̣̪͈̭̪̹͔̘͕̯̺̹͉̐́͂͆̆̑̂͗̑͌̐̃̃̈́͑̍̌͑̎͌̾̐͐̇̔̃̇͑̌̌̈͐͐͂̈́̓̌͊́̀̈́̓̈́̍̽̍̇̈́̔͆̄́̓̈͛̊̂̓͊̓͊̎͑́̑̑̓̈́̇̀̑͌̋͒͛͂̀́̓͌͂̎͛̽̒̉̈́̃̾̌̎̈́̌͆̾́̀̄̉͛̐̈́͂͋̈͂̽̑̄̉͆͋̑̅̒̌́͐̌̾̾̅̈́͋̾̽̾̐̐͐̐͒͐͐̈̀̾̎͆̈́̓̊̓̔̒̃̋͋̀̿̔̈́̃̂̈́̂͛̅̄̉̆̑̂̇̋̀͌̅͂͒̓́́̿̔̾̈͛̈̈̋̒̋̄̊͛̎͑͆͂̾̄̀̊̀̉̽̅́͂͋͊̆̄̈̾̒̀̽̀̀̇̈́͐͗̽̎́̊̄̐̒̋͗̒̀̒̀͂̆̈̐͒̾̕̕̕͘͘̚̚̕̚͘͘͘̕̚̚̚̕͜͠͠͝͠͝͠͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͠͝͠ͅͅ

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Woah!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Our 3d printer can create 69 fully functional designs of buttplugs, vibrating or not. Frankly I don't get what the big deal is here?

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
Can I be the janitor

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
So I didn't see Morale Officer on that list, commander. I'm going to have a talk to the Union Rep. <:mad:>

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Anyway, hey crew, remember when we encountered that space ghost that just wanted us to gape its hole? Remember how it just devoured those two poor fellas who decided to investigate it with no lights on?

Haha! Boy that was a riot!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Aw heck first day and i already ripped my colostomy bag. Forgot to pack a spare too. This is not ideal in zero G lmao. Keep your heads down for the next eightish years

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010

Icochet posted:

Aw heck first day and i already ripped my colostomy bag. Forgot to pack a spare too. This is not ideal in zero G lmao. Keep your heads down for the next eightish years

Sounds like this ship needs a janitor.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

BRB gonna blast some ropes in the small movie theater, and a lounge area that can show movies

Hey guys, friendly reminder from your Environmental Control and Life Support Systems Officer - please do not blast ropes or you will blow your water budget.

I need all of the male crew members to remember to use their SAUCK! (Semen And Urine Containment Kit).

If you need to masturbate, remember to use a SAUCK! Otherwise with 15 male crew members cumming 3.7 ml on average once a day for 8 years, we will be 160 liters short when we hit Callisto and the damned hydroponics will fail.

Thanks again, if you need a new jizz SAUCK just ask me!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

starting to get real annoyed by that crewman who never talks about anything but tugging

you said this thing is gonna go 8 years? unrelated, i hear these airlocks are prone to mishap

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
More like Ballisto

I'm gonna say that every day. It's that funny.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I am a chef but I can only make microwave meals and sandwiches and were all of sandwiches

Enjoy your jalapeño poppers you fat bitches

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat
In space no one can hear you, so if you're hearing a voice when you read this, you're doing it wrong

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I want to have sex with Ensign Dr. GoodnSexy but space travel causes erectile dysfunction. I'm depressed now.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MfNp-HRrzQ

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
dibs on first baby conceived in space

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Captain, your majesty, sir, one quick question before we shove off, but who, where, or what the gently caress is Callisto?

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
Better than Ganymede. Ganymede more like Grannymeat amirite?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

numberoneposter posted:

Captain, your majesty, sir, one quick question before we shove off, but who, where, or what the gently caress is Callisto?

Its a planet in space numbnuts

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Yo dawg I wanna gently caress a green alien space babe right in her cloaca.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
im not sure about you guys but we're two days into this thing and I think order is breaking down, personally.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Callisto is your mom's name, right OP?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

Moon of Jupiter. Fun Callisto fact: It orbits outside Jupiter's ferocious radiation belt, making it one of the least radiated places in space.
Bonus fun fact: It has the oldest surface in the solar system, never having gone through differentiation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Icochet posted:

There's a nice 1G in the spinning habitat!