Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/DerekPutin/status/1679367632200368128?t=Dl3jJYI_aDBwBbCWRbT1cQ&s=19

Makes u think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I hope they'd also revamp the whole "taking pictures of random poo poo to get invention ideas" so engaging with it doesn't more or less require having GameFaqs open at all times.

Yeah I said it during my replay but it's kind of weird that Max, an inventor and mechanic, has never heard of a phone before and you have to take a picture of one to use the concept in inventions and the only phone in town is off-camera in someone's room in their private home

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Also you're supposed to drink like 4 liters of water every day but drinking even half that much vodka makes people look at you all weird

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

lmao

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

There was a recent fortnite exploit that let people get a free old cash cosmetic set. Epic patched the exploit and removed the cosmetic set from everyone who didn't pay. It was easy for them to do. No bans.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

There was a recent fortnite exploit that let people get a free old cash cosmetic set. Epic patched the exploit and removed the cosmetic set from everyone who didn't pay. It was easy for them to do. No bans.

bungie seems to have given up on crucible cheaters lmao

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Lostconfused posted:

Thinking about going back to playing Baldur's Gate, but then I'm remembering the part where I would be playing Baldur's Gate.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I have the kind of brain that makes characters for Baldur's Gate and even thinks of party compositions (a bad brain) but doesnt want to actually play Baldur's Gate again (a good brain)

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

had a tough run in Dark Souls last night. Been making my way through the catacombs and I forgot how deep Pinwheel was. Took me a few tries to make it because those drat bone-wheel bastards can easily stunlock you to death

finally made it to Pinwheel and killed him in one hit cause hes a chump. Now time for the fun part, Tomb of Giants. Thought I might have it easy since I lucked into a skull lantern drop earlier, and walked around without proper deference for the area. Big mistake, ate poo poo off a cliff nearly instantly. I forget where the bonfire is in the Tomb, but im pretty sure I was within 50 feet of it. Now I have to go through the drat gauntlet of skelly bois again to get my 47k souls

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

i also didnt get the Giant Dad mask from Pinwheel, so this now means im on a cursed run

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

i also didnt get the Giant Dad mask from Pinwheel, so this now means im on a cursed run

restart

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

also just run past poo poo to get to pinwheel

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lib and let die posted:

Everything must die. That is the way.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Lib and let die posted:

probably gonna do this when i try to get back to my souls

worst case, i lose them, and thus lose my tether making me act like a noob

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

you don't need 'em anyway

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

god its been so long since i played dark souls 1 that i had to install a resolution mod to play it

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Lib and let die posted:

you don't need 'em anyway

true, ive already maxed out two weapons and hit my soft cap for strength. Only thing left to level up is my vig/end

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

true, ive already maxed out two weapons and hit my soft cap for strength. Only thing left to level up is my vig/end

see, this is why you always sequence break straight into pinwheel to see if you're gonna have a good run or not

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Al! posted:

god its been so long since i played dark souls 1 that i had to install a resolution mod to play it

I booted up Icewind Dale 2 a few weeks ago and had to back away from the screen. Gigantic Fisher-Price rear end UI. Luckily theres a resolution mod for that too.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/KKArts09/status/1679294548395302912

I feel like this misses the point of The Boys

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I booted up Icewind Dale 2 a few weeks ago and had to back away from the screen. Gigantic Fisher-Price rear end UI. Luckily theres a resolution mod for that too.

I play RPGs with my wife watching, and she needs subtitles to be able to follow along. Unfortunately, while a lot of games do have subtitles they often don't have any scaling for the subtitle text, so I have to play in low resolution to make the text readable. We're playing through Dragon Age 2 in glorious 1024x768.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

true, Homelander would never use proper trigger discipline

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Ok fine I'll stop making fun of Fortnite. CoD absolutely still holds the title of "capitalism the game"

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
because i make risky decisions
from a position of
unreasonable self-confidence

ruthlessly on brand for Amazon and activision, though.

i would never spend money on CoD cosmetic junk but i do kinda wish i had the finishers to apply to my stupid tacticool operator. some of the cartoonier ones from end of life BLOPS/Vanguard were hilarious.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Gumball Gumption posted:

Ok fine I'll stop making fun of Fortnite. CoD absolutely still holds the title of "capitalism the game"

well, yeah, fortnite is the communist game

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

anyone for some BATTLEBITS?

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

well thats loving stupid he should be eye lasering people

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

like a moron i bought bg2 enhanced edition for my phone and its unplayable fat finger city. ironically they should have used the original resolution and it would have been fine lmao

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I've been playing through IWD1 on the Switch and the controls there are great

Inquisitor ftw

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
you missed the point of The Boys because it's another slop franchise to make money for your betters

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

RealityWarCriminal posted:

you missed the point of The Boys because it's another slop franchise to make money for your betters

strawmanning

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

RealityWarCriminal posted:

im not watching that garbage!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I watched that garbage