Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Pengis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I skipped over all those posts to say there's a mod for civ 6 where you can play as Bowser and I'm gonna go play it

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

The Deleter posted:

I skipped over all those posts to say there's a mod for civ 6 where you can play as Bowser and I'm gonna go play it

sweet

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

I wish Civ 6 grabbed me the way Civ 5 did because it seems better in most ways but I don't like districts

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Best part is Professor Wang of University of Texas. And the fact that I got an ad of a dog eating a banana midway through the article.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
I love the districts but hate the early game of chasing barbarian scouts around like wrangling hyperactive toddlers

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Ah ah ah. Ladies jelq. Only whores use the methods from the Thomas Edison of penile enhancement to become a penile cripple.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

civ 4 is great, especially the insane fall from heaven 2 mod and mod-mod ecosystem

all of these variants have, naturally, multiple versions and release candidates

copy
Jul 26, 2007

fall from heaven 2 rules. ive played so many fantasy style 4x's trying to chase that same vibe but none of them really hit it

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

copy posted:

fall from heaven 2 rules. ive played so many fantasy style 4x's trying to chase that same vibe but none of them really hit it

It's so goddamn good man....

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

The Deleter posted:

Hell yeah I'm about to settle in to continue my first run of Bloodborne. Last thing I did was get murdered by a cool giant white wolf lady, so time for revenge!

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

copy posted:

Each Civ release I anticipate a Fall From Heaven mod being made. I continue being let down every time :smith:

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

civ 4 is great, especially the insane fall from heaven 2 mod and mod-mod ecosystem

all of these variants have, naturally, multiple versions and release candidates

Lol, which one should I use so I can finally try this

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

SirSamVimes posted:

Hell yeah I'm about to settle in to continue my first run of Bloodborne. Last thing I did was get murdered by a cool giant white wolf lady, so time for revenge!

Enjoy Vicar Amelia. After you beat her in theory it'll unlock the ability to access the DLC if you have that. It'll probably kick your rear end but you can suicide run around a lot of that area to pick up some sick new weapons if you want.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

engage or engorge?because some of the victims ain't doin much of the later.

lol forgot to quote the post.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

DaysBefore posted:

Lol, which one should I use so I can finally try this

Idk which is most up to date but I've tried Fall Further, Orbis and Ashes of Erebus.

Ashes has the most stuff in it and is also marginally lower on the insanity front. Suspect some nations are only really meant for human hands though, e.g. scions of patria

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

DaysBefore posted:

I wish Civ 6 grabbed me the way Civ 5 did because it seems better in most ways but I don't like districts

This is exactly how I feel about the game

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
ty thread for teaching me the word 'dicklet'

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
brb installing counter strike so i can go call someone that

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Hmm. I should not have read that article.

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

The Deleter posted:

can you modify his dick though

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

4REAL posted:

can you modify his dick though

Well, he's a turtle so I think all he really does is poo poo out a few eggs onto the beach and sort of just walks away.

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Well, he's a turtle so I think all he really does is poo poo out a few eggs onto the beach and sort of just walks away.

i don't know enough about mario to know whether this is the real canon or not. also does the mushroom kingdom have like, colorism between the mushrooms who look like mushrooms, like toad, and the mushrooms who look like blonde women, like peach

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Tortoises do have penises and they're loving nasty

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

4REAL posted:

i don't know enough about mario to know whether this is the real canon or not. also does the mushroom kingdom have like, colorism between the mushrooms who look like mushrooms, like toad, and the mushrooms who look like blonde women, like peach

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

4REAL posted:

i think the cartoon had an episode where red people hated blue people and at the end of the day everyone learned a lesson about how hating based on color is aids (luigi's words not mine)

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Tortoises do have penises and they're loving nasty

And this is precisely where this conversation ends

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

dicklet dick, dicklet dick, trio trio trio

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

dr mario solemnly explaining to luigi that it's not a life sentence anymore

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Karma Tornado posted:

dicklet dick, dicklet dick, trio trio trio

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

humans are superior to annoying mushroom people. problem?

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

humans are superior to annoying mushroom people. problem?

Just pointing out that she’s not a mushroom.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Just pointing out that she’s not a mushroom.

oh *chuckles* is it perhaps because you want to kiss the princess hmm?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3682420&perpage=40&pagenumber=1&noseen=1

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

also, on the subject of Something Awful Legends: Fact or Fiction

i was reading the goldmined fyad thread with this post in it:

triticum guzzler posted:

its really amazing how the actions of goons and mods are so freaking far beyond the pale that its actually impossible for a bystander to believe.

proposal: i am going to make an environmentally sustainable yoga retreat in hawaii

reality: a y2k survivalist paid goons a "food stipend" to help me clearcut a rainforest, dig a road by hand, torture and mutilate animals to death on camera, and bathe in/drink from an improperly filtered kiddy pool that wild hogs poo poo and pissed in

proposal: i am going to make a fun zipline for kids at camp

reality: a goon spent tens of thousands of dollars constructing a machine that kills children, entirely by accident

proposal: a fad diet thread in the exercise forum

reality: a mentally ill man resembling a melted candle, the pied piper of ham joints, told people that eating nothing but eggs and bacon and lard in paint buckets (they were literally buying and eating buckets full of lard in the name of good health) would not only make them lose weight, but was so healthy it would cure heart disease and cancer. an enormous fat powerlifter who cant run for 20 seconds probated and banned anyone who challenged this wisdom until it lead to a man barely in his 20s being prescribed statins.

proposal: a thread about animal husbandry in the pet forum

reality: a moderator unrepentantly killed animals with ac/dc hadoukens and probated people who asked questions

proposal: a forum for "responsible drug users" and "harm reduction"

reality: a man falls through the earth and into parisian catacombs. taking a torch from the wall he spies row upon row of skeletons. grasping the nearest by the shoulders, he shakes it madly, yelling "my nigga have u tried lsd"

but what really made me LOL (laugh out loud) was this: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3551376&userid=139386#post416163444

Haomo posted:

Racheal is it true the Moderators all love me and im allowed to post anything anywhere

Synthy posted:

this is actually true for me.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

oh *chuckles* is it perhaps because you want to kiss the princess hmm?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2uFaE4Gzgk

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

anyone can edit that poo poo man. i just changed her species to "hitler," who, i might add, was ALSO a mushroom

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Actually you didn't do that. I looked

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Actually you didn't do that. I looked

i edited it back before you looked. point proven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU