Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

zer0spunk posted:

So the podcast,

good ep, I liked hearing einhorns journey and he seems super chill. I hope they bring in more crew people, the change up every now and then is cool.

Also shout out to whoever said get the sponsorblock extension, wish I knew about this earlier

Glad to hear this episode is good. I'll be listening tomorrow during my long drive. :mad:

I really hope they get The Lawyer on at some point, he's been in so many Sunny classics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs

Fozzy The Bear posted:

First, who memorizes avatars.

Secondly its a black smilie face made to look angry, it isn't a real person, this isn't racist, its a smilie emoji

This thread is as dumb as the characters on Its Always Sunny, except it isn't funny.

You're a moron. Context and intent matters.

I was against them removing the blackface episodes since they were written to make fun of the gang for being shitheads.

This was pretty obviously done by someone who didn't like LividLiquid posting about being uncomfortable with the blackface episodes and creating a blackface version of their avatar. It's incredibly obvious what's going here.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

He didn't know it'd come off like that

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Fozzy The Bear posted:

First, who memorizes avatars.

Secondly its a black smilie face made to look angry, it isn't a real person, this isn't racist, its a smilie emoji

This thread is as dumb as the characters on Its Always Sunny, except it isn't funny.

Well there is a neat little trick when it comes to SomethingAwful. If you open an avatar image in tab, the image URL has numbers on the end. You can change that (take 1 off the last number) and see the poster's previous avatar/s.

This was their previous avatar

You made yourself look like a real rear end here thinking it is anything other than blackfacing livingwater's avatar.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
The idea of someone running around blackfacing avs is very on brand for a IASIP thread

goons are wild

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

zer0spunk posted:

The idea of someone running around blackfacing avs is very on brand for a IASIP thread

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

koolkal posted:

Context and intent matters.

Both sides of this argument are simultaneously accepting and rejecting this :tizzy:

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
https://twitter.com/RMcElhenney/status/1678887701754572800

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Ah great now we can't get mad at Rob anymore

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

No Dignity posted:

Ah great now we can't get mad at Rob anymore

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

lol

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

:eyepop:

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Lmao

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

do we really need an hour long podcast where Rob talks about being diagnosed with cryptobrain smh

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Rob has a slight case of the stupids? that's crazy, what are we gonna find out next about these guys? that Charlie has ADD and zones out of conversations and that Glenn has anger control issues? that would be crazy.

Really can't believe Rob managed to keep this part of himself so well hidden all these years, I personally would have never guessed, guess he's just that good of an actor.

I can go on.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Guess [Sponsored medical product ad I skip through] was a bad idea after all.

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Guess [Sponsored medical product ad I skip through] was a bad idea after all.

BetterHelp.com diagnostics is what caught it!

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Anyone getting therapy or looking into their mental health is a good thing. I'm glad for Rob. Now when he murders a guy in the in and out drive through, afterwards he can let us know it's because of the diagnosis

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Hope he can one day get a certificate saying he doesn't have donkey brains.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

oh jay posted:

Hope he can one day get a certificate saying he doesn't have donkey brains.

Not as long as he has that blue check

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

CPColin posted:

Not as long as he has that blue check

Tbf some people get one foisted on them for free if they have enough followers.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Aye Doc posted:

do we really need an hour long podcast where Rob talks about being diagnosed with cryptobrain smh

Sad that Rob came down with 46 year old Hollywood millionaire disease. :(

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

I'm just grateful he'll start eating medicine now instead of only drugs

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

I'm just grateful he'll start eating medicine now instead of only drugs

They feed us poison

So we buy their "cures"

https://i.imgur.com/eQCb7Uu.mp4

While they suppress our medicine

https://i.imgur.com/FgfAO2k.mp4

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Oh, I like the smell of my own dumps.
This episode was so stupid. I loved it. I bet that birthday party was great.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

All the perfect poo poo rolled into an episode full of guest stars. And barflys confused on why they'd tip dee :lol:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Yeah that was a ton of fun and ridiculous in all the right ways.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I love watching DeVito in the scenes where he doesn't have any lines. He just stands there and gives absolutely no poo poo at all.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah that was a ton of fun and ridiculous in all the right ways.

agreed

this season has been great so far

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS

Caesar Saladin posted:

I love watching DeVito in the scenes where he doesn't have any lines. He just stands there and gives absolutely no poo poo at all.

You mean staring at Artemis.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I love they crammed probably all their guest stars for the season into one episode. Fun stuff.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

That was just wonderful. :allears:

While I'm sure there are lots of 'em, I can't think of a single sitcom episode centered around a trip to the bowling alley that didn't kick rear end.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Frank rolling his ball full of chili down the lane was so great lmao

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Rageaholic posted:

Frank rolling his ball full of chili down the lane was so great lmao

Do you think they incorporated the chili in the love-making?

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS

oh jay posted:

Do you think they incorporated the chili in the love-making?

frankdipsfryinchilibowlingballhole.gif

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone
I summon the very fact that I am a man!!

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er
Thought the intro bit was a kinda stale and just.. too cliche of the characters and their dialogue.

Once it got going though lmao this was some good ol' batshit Sunny fun. I was definitely shouting and hysterically laughing at my tv a couple times :roflolmao:

Dennis is detestable as always

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
It's so weird seeing Mary Lynn Rajskub who plays Gail the snail. My first time seeing her was on 24 as Chloe O'Brien. I wonder how she even decided to do this gig. Maybe a friend of someone on the show and thought it would be fun?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Holyshoot posted:

It's so weird seeing Mary Lynn Rajskub who plays Gail the snail. My first time seeing her was on 24 as Chloe O'Brien. I wonder how she even decided to do this gig. Maybe a friend of someone on the show and thought it would be fun?
I know her best as Chloe from 24 too, but I think she was a comedy person first. Before 24, I saw her in Dude Where's My Car?, and she was on Mr. Show with Bob and David for a couple seasons even before that. She's been in loads of other things too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
I love that this show has been on so long that someone who might have been a no name playing a gremlin part years and years ago could come back to play that same gremlin part but they are now a big time star. But I guess that's just Jimmi Simpson.