Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Front for some kind of crime is possible. Also possible its one of those situations where a dude with money runs a completely bullshit small business as a way to escape the wife/kids.

Lowtax did this. There was a Something Awful storefront in an outlet mall in St. Louis for years and years. If I understand correctly it basically just had a couch and a TV. Some goon documented taking a trip there and found him passed out (drunk??) on the couch.

the most endearing story of lowtax ive heard in years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Some goon documented taking a trip there and found him passed out (drunk??) on the couch.

https://twitter.com/SA__moment/status/1566817629582594049

He was a pillhead too!

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
he loved those pills

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Look those pills aren't on trial here

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

mangosteen pills

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
Ngl that looks like a primo napping couch.

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

Ngl that looks like a primo napping couch.

nah, leather or faux leather is poo poo for sleeping in, makes you sweat like a pig if it's even moderately warm, doubly so if you're a goon

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014

Flowers For Algeria posted:

nah, leather or faux leather is poo poo for sleeping in, makes you sweat like a pig if it's even moderately warm, doubly so if you're a goon

great for sleeping on terrible for waking up on imo, like a car door

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
The guy who makes the faces from the office is a jacked up cia asset who made really weird anti-news propaganda on youtube at the start of the pandemic

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

sleep with the vicious posted:

The guy who makes the faces from the office is a jacked up cia asset who made really weird anti-news propaganda on youtube at the start of the pandemic

lol I'd completely forgotten Some Good News existed, my mom loved that show

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

lowtax was pretty svelte by goon standards

Great I can hate in even in more stuff now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

didn't know that last bit. Got a link

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

In Training posted:

didn't know that last bit. Got a link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQLi2GYVULc

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the time Lowtax sold off the site and in the thread celebrating this his 3 ex-partners posted a pic of them posed together with their feet out. "gaze upon at what you have lost and despair..."

you wake up feeling worse than you did before and your face is glued to the arm rest. the ol' Chapo "hot couch."

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

lol I'd completely forgotten Some Good News existed, my mom loved that show

It was such bizarre naked propaganda, like testing out the messaging or something. I definitely pinged hard the first time i saw it. Really weird

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
trump tweeting a frozen coloring book

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
sean spicer's beef with dippin dots

NOT the ice cream of the future

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど
“If you send Jon and the Reverend to Washington, those $2,000 checks will go out the door, restoring hope and decency and honor for so many people who are struggling right now,” Biden said, making his closing argument for the Democrats at a campaign event in Atlanta on Monday.

also remembering "Joe Biden firing a lot of missiles for somebody that owes me $2,000" when he was in the middle of a drone strike spree in early 2021 but I have no idea where that originally came from

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

If they were smart they'd simply point out that Professor X could have prevented all this and didn't

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

magneto could 9/11 every skyscraper in the world but doesn't, because he's not as evil as george w. bush

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

Eat This Glob posted:

magneto could 9/11 every skyscraper in the world but doesn't, because he's not as evil as george w. bush

Magneto started a volcano in moscow

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Benagain posted:

Magneto started a volcano in moscow

thank u brave nato ally magneto

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Eat This Glob posted:

that's right

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Milo and POTUS posted:

If they were smart they'd simply point out that Professor X could have prevented all this and didn't

fitting, since his brother the juggernaut already knocked them down once before

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
i always forget Juggs is X's brother

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Juggernaut became powered up by getting sent to Korea during the war and finding a magic rock.

Meat Miracle
Oct 24, 2010
speaking of evil brothers who were rendered unstoppable by a magic rock, Hunter Biden banging his brothers widow lmao

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
dudes rock

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

uber_stoat posted:

Juggernaut became powered up by getting sent to Korea during the war and finding a magic rock.

Whomst among us

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
It's his house! He's meant to be there!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The Erfurt latrine disaster.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Meat Miracle posted:

speaking of evil brothers who were rendered unstoppable by a magic rock, Hunter Biden banging his brothers widow lmao

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Remember when trump was golfing and he duffed it into the water or something, so he stole another guy's shot.

I believe the guy's kid was there, too?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Reminds me of Putin asking to see one of Robert Kraft's Super Bowl rings and just pocketing it and walking off because lmao what are you gonna do about it

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

projecthalaxy posted:

Reminds me of Putin asking to see one of Robert Kraft's Super Bowl rings and just pocketing it and walking off because lmao what are you gonna do about it

that was so cool. didn’t he get a message like “it’ll go better for you if it turns out retroactively to be a gift”

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
moot testifying in court, explaining to the jury what memes and 4chan are, in the sarah palin email hacking trial

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

she underperformed "generic democrat" by something like 15-20% in every election she ever faced and she was who the party decided to make the presidential nominee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

fermun posted:

she underperformed "generic democrat" by something like 15-20% in every election she ever faced and she was who the party decided to make the presidential nominee

it was her turn!!!!