Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
ed boon backwards is noob_de

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Al! posted:

ed boon backwards is noob_de

holy poo poo

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

videogames

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Buddykins posted:

videogames

:hmmyes:

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Buddykins posted:

videogames

more and more I'm hearing this

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Buddykins posted:

videogames

no

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/BOENSAW/status/1679464372220092418?t=Sq5rVKF5zxrjk62SecvEVQ&s=19

Lol how pathetic do you have to be to cheat at Battlebits

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

That's pretty obvious cheating but anyone cheating in a multiplayer game should be ground up into dog food or perhaps composted

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

my frag video is gonna blow that guy away

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lpzie posted:

my frag video is gonna blow that guy away

excited! when do you battlebits today

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Found the fortnite x revolution makeup crossover products at Walmart. I didn't buy any.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

yeah that guy is almost certainly using some kind of basic ESP and trying to obfuscate it a bit by being super twitchy and spamming lean, which they probably rebound to a mouse button in an obnoxious pro esports move, but it’s hard to imagine a game more inconsequential or pathetic to cheat in than Battlebit, the casual Roblox shooter where teamplay and emergent moments are broadly prioritized over stats. I wish the unlock system was generally scaled down a bit so there was basically no incentive at all to behave like that but I still really appreciate the complete absence of intrusive monetization enough to think it’s ok

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

looking at a guide to install viva new vegas, my eyes glaze over and I decide to just not play new vegas.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

RandolphCarter posted:

looking at a guide to install viva new vegas, my eyes glaze over and I decide to just not play new vegas.

this is the first step to recovery. you just saved yourself endless hours of installing and troubleshooting poo poo only to play it for a couple of hours

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Al! posted:

this is the first step to recovery. you just saved yourself endless hours of installing and troubleshooting poo poo only to play it for a couple of hours

just give me a dodgy .exe that does all the work for me

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

RandolphCarter posted:

i love that people still don't just have fully modded gamepacks downloadable in toto lol. like i give a poo poo about modders or w/e

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

How could anyone *not* realize this person is cheating? The aiming reticle literally instantly sticks to all the enemies that appear. It looks sorta like when I played Umcharted 4 with the automatic lock-on feature recently (I can't play FPSs with a controller), only without even needing to aim down sights.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Frog Act posted:

yeah that guy is almost certainly using some kind of basic ESP and trying to obfuscate it a bit by being super twitchy and spamming lean, which they probably rebound to a mouse button in an obnoxious pro esports move, but it’s hard to imagine a game more inconsequential or pathetic to cheat in than Battlebit, the casual Roblox shooter where teamplay and emergent moments are broadly prioritized over stats. I wish the unlock system was generally scaled down a bit so there was basically no incentive at all to behave like that but I still really appreciate the complete absence of intrusive monetization enough to think it’s ok

all competitive multiplayer games are full of cheats and freaks and no one should ever play them

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
People that cheat in multiplayer games should have their hands cut off

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Regarde Aduck posted:

all competitive multiplayer games are full of cheats and freaks and no one should ever play them

they do seem to be worse than ever somehow in that regard, just relentless horrible assholes everywhere, and so far Battlebit has been a bit of a respite from that since it’s so huge and players are prone to quick silly deaths it encourages a less toxic attitude but that seems to be changing

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Mr Hootington posted:

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

the only time i used an aimbot was in Tribes 2 and i got caught immediately i didn't even get banned just shamed into DCing i felt so bad i never used a hack again.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Ytlaya posted:

How could anyone *not* realize this person is cheating? The aiming reticle literally instantly sticks to all the enemies that appear. It looks sorta like when I played Umcharted 4 with the automatic lock-on feature recently (I can't play FPSs with a controller), only without even needing to aim down sights.

my favorite part is the sped up hand camera

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

People that chat in multiplayer games should have their hands cut off

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Mr Hootington posted:

Found the fortnite x revolution makeup crossover products at Walmart. I didn't buy any.

try it out, a good eyeliner + smoky eye is good glare reduction for improved gaming

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
Ivan is no longer a day one hire, you gotta unlock him. dunno how I feel about that yet. I wanna warcrime from the start but they only gave me half of the spectacular spetznaz bros.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I played some gtav again recently and it's funny how the heavy lock-on makes it super simple to constantly pop heads

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I installed viva new vegas and played through the whole game, all dlc. it was spectacular and I'll never do it again

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
vampire survivor kicks rear end

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

:kstare:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

the milk machine posted:

vampire survivor kicks rear end

:hai: buddy of mine told me to try halls of torment and it doesnt have the same magic as VS. i can listen to music and play VS for hours on end and not think about a thing

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

It does look like old school diablo graphic wise though

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
are either of the spiderman games decent? i've got both morales miles and the 2022 remaster

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Halls of Torment has too much thinking. You have to look at stats on level up and think about what they do. VS simplifies everything to little icons that are easy to learn. The candelabra makes areas bigger. The spinach does more damage. You can just turn your brain off and cruise. And even when new concepts get added it's slow and intuitive enough to still not require any real thought

Nix Panicus has issued a correction as of 09:51 on Jul 14, 2023

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

Buck Wildman posted:

I installed viva new vegas and played through the whole game, all dlc. it was spectacular and I'll never do it again

Did the same a week ago, and now I will never play FNV again as well.

I do love that Chris Avellone tries to sidestep actually describing why the Divide community was better than the NCR or the Legion in Ulysses' view. What a terrible character, lmao; Avellone seems desperate to try and make him seem cool, but he's just a rambling moron.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

NCR rules cause they have the best flag

ur nations flag game matters

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
NCR was bad because taxes

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
nobody ever gave plucky little Legion a chance, the worst thing they ever did was brood slavery

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Holy poo poo, jagged alliance 3 might be actually good. This year is turning out great for sequels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Whirling posted:

Did the same a week ago, and now I will never play FNV again as well.

I do love that Chris Avellone tries to sidestep actually describing why the Divide community was better than the NCR or the Legion in Ulysses' view. What a terrible character, lmao; Avellone seems desperate to try and make him seem cool, but he's just a rambling moron.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnXB5eUElns