Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
hell yeah keep it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/HyMzudu.mp4

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

I'll take a full page of recipes before one more post of white bread normie meme poo poo like these recent posts.

Also here, image tax:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
all ppl who say ‘under capitalism’ should be killed

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

One nation under capitalism with exploitation and evil for all.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

this thread, created two weeks ago, has this many pages?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Cael posted:

I'll take a full page of recipes before one more post of white bread normie meme poo poo like these recent posts.

I think we might need two threads then because you guys can't all agree and I don't want to get probed again :smith:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

We have two threads op

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

reported for admitting to being a police informant, do better kyle

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

"Second Hand Meat Mouth" posted:

https://i.imgur.com/7OGGzce.mp4

I have no familiarity with animal crossing. having discussed it with the child I am unclear what isabelle's relation to capital is

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

That girl's got a huge dick

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

really queer Christmas posted:

These are awful I hate them lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Ah, but to be a dictator AND gay?

Now that, my friends - that’s the dream.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

"Ain't got time to scroll." - Jesse Ventura

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
i've got to work today so dropping a couple of my best batches of cspam images in one go, hope that doesn't run afoul of the rules

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/LVPBWL1.mp4

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
okay this is the last one for a bit, dont worry

https://i.imgur.com/EQt8jns.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/WhIsf7L.mp4

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGHV3p6Yyp4

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

i've got to work today so dropping a couple of my best batches of cspam images in one go, hope that doesn't run afoul of the rules

why do you have so many pictures

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

tenderjerk posted:

gripweed has unfortunately passed away so someone had to take up his sword

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
one more batch before i go

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry

tenderjerk posted:

They could just be scraping random links from some reddit since it looks like they're all from imgur. That was my guess, anyway

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
okay I changed my mind maybe all pictures are bad not just the recipe ones that are bad on purpose to be funny

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Okay everybody I have reluctantly after much pressure agreed to IK this thread. Heed well the new rule

:siren: Image tags and video/Twitter embeds are now punishable by a 6/12/24 hour probe ramp leading to bans after that. If you must post pictures you are hereby required to render them into ascii format. A picture made of words is worth a 1000 pictures:siren:

Thank yoi

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Orb Crabmelt posted:

They could just be scraping random links from some reddit since it looks like they're all from imgur. That was my guess, anyway

i would never use reddit jesus

everyone uses imgur, even 99% of the images on this forum are imgur

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Okay everybody I have reluctantly after much pressure agreed to IK this thread. Heed well the new rule

:siren: Image tags and video/Twitter embeds are now punishable by a 6/12/24 hour probe ramp leading to bans after that. If you must post pictures you are hereby required to render them into ascii format. A picture made of words is worth a 1000 pictures:siren:

Thank yoi

🖕

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Thank yoi

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

i would never use reddit jesus

everyone uses imgur, even 99% of the images on this forum are imgur

i just think it is very cool and normal to have a staggering amount of random images at the ready 👍

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

code:

######                             
                                          (####/.(####                          
                                          (#(       ##                          
                                          ##(       ##                          
                                          ##(       ##                          
                                          ##/       ##                          
                                          ##*       ##                          
                                          ##,       ##                          
                                  /#########.       ##                          
                                #####../####.       ##                          
                               ###/.......##        #########                   
                               ###........##        ####..############.         
                               ###........##        ##.......*###/.(#####.      
                               ###........##        ##.................####     
                               ###.      .##        ##..................###/    
                               ###.                 ##..................###(    
                               ###.                          ...........###(    
                               ###.                                    .###(    
                               ###                                      ###(    
          /#######################                                      ###(    
     (########.............,######                                      ###(    
   (###(..........................                                      ###(    
   ###....           .............                                      ###(    
   ###.                   ........                                      ###(    
    #################          ...                                      ###(    
      #######(((((#######*                                              ###(    
                       #######                                          ###(    
                           ,#####(                                      ###(    
                               /#####                                  ####     
                                   #####                              ####      
                                     ####,.........................../########  
                                     #########################################  
                                     ###(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((###  
                                     ###((((((((((((((((((((((((((( @(  (((###  
                                     ###((((((((((((((((((((((((((((  /((((###  
                                    .###(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((###  
                                    .###(####################################   
                                     .###########(,                             

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mobile: