Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I like posters on both sides of this mess but all of you are being loving embarrassing right now. Go play some video games or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I like posters on both sides of this mess but all of you are being loving embarrassing right now. Go play some video games or something.

This is the best post in this entire poo poo show and I think we should end on it

This has been litigated to death and there's no resolution really so conversation's over on this. If anyone has actual feedback not related to this go ahead and post it, otherwise :sweep:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

stop closing this thread! its embarrassing!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
feedback: it's okay to close the thread for like an hour or two but if y'all cant do that

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

stop closing this thread! its embarrassing!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

this thread should be open only on monday, the worst day

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Feedback: keep thread open - it’s funny to watch the adult theater kids melt down for being told yelling slurs/bigoted pejoratives isn’t funny even if done ironically

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Feedback: keep thread open - it’s funny to watch the adult theater kids melt down for being told yelling slurs/bigoted pejoratives isn’t funny even if done ironically

(pokes head through window) the word gay isnt a slur topic locked

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the litmus test to determine if a word is a slur or not is whether it was used as a variable name in any radium code

can we pull the logs?

e: also, i think this is the same issue we're not supposed to talk about anymore, or was the probes and post editing? i can't even tell

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
This thread is HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'd like to put in a formal complaint. The other day someone called me a "cracker rear end bitch"

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Anyone who keeps the prior conversation going gets a probe of a random amount of time

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Saalkin posted:

I'd like to put in a formal complaint. The other day someone called me a "cracker rear end bitch"
I stand by what I said.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Bad Purchase posted:

the litmus test to determine if a word is a slur or not is whether it was used as a variable name in any radium code

a fool's errand, you'll run out of words to test before it runs out of load bearing slurs

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Things are going pretty well in GBS if this boring poo poo is STILL the drama du jour

Casual Male XL Fan
May 26, 2008

Stux posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ijucssLApw

is the little info box explaining what HIV/AIDS is a new youtube feature or have they always appeared on embedded videos?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i have embeds off. and i have aids.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

What you slur spewing FYAD chudlords don't realise that GBS has lost many a great poster to the deadly AIDS virus, we have Applewhite. Gone. Derpies. loving G O N E. Every single monkey spanker in the deviantart mockthread? Yeah. They're loving DEAD. Not even the protection of Seth Peckersniff could save them. THese are the very funny posters legacy you taint by saying "ah, thats fuckin gay" whenever you get killed by the frankly overpowered Vector SMG in Battlebit:Remastered.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Seth just casually rolling a 24 sided die for the probes

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

I did say indeterminate time :)

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I did say indeterminate time :)

Indeterminate time, confirmed AIDS.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Just me and my posting friends, feeling a sense of propriety and rushing in to dash our heads against rocks.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

The feedback is because the post button is too close to the posts

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

l'aïdse

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
what does the "This is not reddit" rule mean. how does one act like something is reddit. thanks

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

This thread is monkey pox

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

mycophobia posted:

what does the "This is not reddit" rule mean. how does one act like something is reddit. thanks

Honestly that could probably be adjusted to "This is not Reddit/Twitter/etc." to serve as more of a catchall, and clarify it a little further. I'd say it is referring to having expectations for what's posted, and that we do moderate content, but I didn't write that particular line.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

mycophobia posted:

When you think of it, the "5 Goolden Manbabies for thee goon sire!" Phase of the site mirrors Reddit pretty well.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Smugworth did it in 2023. Back to the drawing board, scientists.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

enjoying all the quality posts in GBS and this thread in particular , we're doing great

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

enjoying all the quality posts in GBS and this thread in particular , we're doing great

have you tried making one?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

pretty funny coming from you, a first

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

:ironicat:

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
surely these petards will protect me from being hoi-

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

pretty funny coming from you, a first

NOO

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Okay, Douche Wolf 89 actually managed to make a funny post. :v:

Now that that matter is resolved, please stick to feedback. Thanks!

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
Feedback: I like when we get along and have fun posting with our posting pals

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Steadiman posted:

Feedback: I like when we get along and have fun posting with our posting pals

It is good, yes.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Man if I could Post on Awful App I would make such good ones, you have no idea. Gold Jerry, gold!

Slugworth is a fine IK and would be a fine mod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Charles Bukowski posted:

Slugworth is a fine IK and would be a fine mod.

i agree