Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 5 days!)

Cruising in the Stellar Sea user here for Sushang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I actually spent my easy Herta bucks on tickets, because I am dumb and bad at this game. Next week I will be able to buy my first lc, and in 2 more months I can S5 it. I'm not sure if level 70 S1 Cruising will be much stronger than level 70 S3 Subscribe in the short term, and I can always use Subscribe to level Cruising.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Tickets are simply more exciting than LCs

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

the tickets get you ever closer to the freebie 5* which is also why I sometimes throw jade in there every now and then to see what I get and progress on that meter

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

for blade banner, i be happy with getting more sushang or natasha eidolons, but the game is dodging as many arlans as I can...

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

vote_no posted:

I still can’t beat the deer in MoC 6 and I’ve tried like 5 different team combinations so… at least you’re doing better than me!

Same. I think I could beat a few of the later stages just fine, but the damned deer is just awful.

I don't have Bailu, Gepard, or Luocha (though I'll have Luocha before he expires, even if I have to burn the pull currency you can use for 4* eidolons and 5* lightcones to do it). And I think I need MC + Natasha on the deer side to have a chance. It sucks. I hate him!

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Cleared 3-4 with Hunt path, and I managed to 3 star MoC 3 by switching Sushang and Jing Yuan. 13 stars total, and I might manage 14. If I put Luocha on the Deer team I might stand a chance, but I doubt it.

Also I got an Imaginary SSS orb with attack% substat. The rope was Defense though so in the grinder it goes.

I have more than 500 relic remains. If only that drat resin was more plentiful.

Bad Video Games fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Jul 14, 2023

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQeTZ4_77PA

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

I think i cut my hand on that trailer

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

shadow the edgehog

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Tree Reformat posted:

Yeah, I've only been throwing whatever ten-pulls I build up on Luocha's banner because I don't have Bailu. Otherwise, I'd be straight hoarding.

update: pulled bailu on my last ten-pull of this patch, lol. talk about "Task failed successfully"

guess that just leaves Geppy as the last "genuinely great Standard 5*" i have yet to get

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

All of my time in childhood playing flappy bird has been training me for this very exact moment

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

Why do they do these dumb minigame events?

Symphoric
Apr 20, 2005

Having never actually played Flappy Birds back when it was relevant, all I can say now is there are a lot of people in this world who are easily amused.

edit: Also, is there just no way to spend the tickets you get from this event yet, or am I too dumb to find it?

Symphoric fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Jul 14, 2023

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

I'm pretty sure those unlock in a hundred plus hours. I also never played flappy birds and hate it!

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

I never played flappy birds but I'm a veteran of joust, mario bros underwater, joust minigame in wow cataclysm, and a bastion world quest in wow shadowlands. And I still suck, crashing into pillars everywhere. Good times. I've only done this minigame once so far but the cooking one was pretty easy to get all the rewards.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

the event tickets is just for a raffle that you have no hopes of winning.
not gonna bother trying for the PS5, gonna put my tickets for the mousepad lol

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
What did you guys use to 3* this moc9? I’m having an awful time getting the first half in 10 turns

AParadox
Jan 7, 2012

padijun posted:

What did you guys use to 3* this moc9? I’m having an awful time getting the first half in 10 turns

I used Seele, Tingyun, Luocha, M7 top side then SW, JY, bailu, FMC bot. I don't remember exactly how many turns top side took, about 7 or 8 I think.

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014

padijun posted:

I used Seele/Silver Wolf/Pela/Luocha first half and Himeko/Tingyun/Asta/Bailu second half.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

had to make sure to kill the adds one time to trigger their auto revive to remove the lifesteal since had no pela. i think if you try to keep one alive, it won't respawn another set

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Am I the only one these web events run like absolute trash for? The regular game runs fine its just the event runs like molasses, I don't get it.

PC if it matters.

Detheros fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Jul 14, 2023

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Detheros posted:

Am I the only one these web events run like absolute trash for? The regular game runs fine its just the event runs like molasses, I don't get it.

PC if it matters.

do you have hardware acceleration enabled in your browser? these web events usually require it to run at an acceptable framerate

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Detheros posted:

PC if it matters.

If it's anything like the Genshin ones, they run like poo poo* when in full-screen (or a large window) on a PC. I remember addressing the issue in the past by shrinking the window.

* or more accurately they literally just seem to run at like a small fraction of the correct speed

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

lmao

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Did some testing on MoC 1 with some different team comps. I can reliably clear it in 12 cycles at my current level and gear, with 4 cycles used for the first half and 8 used in the second.

Normal team for the first half is Sushang, Silver Wolf, Quinque and Gepard. Replacing my level 70 Swordplay with my level 65 Subscribe resulted in finishing the first half in 3 cycles instead of 4, resulting in an 11 cycle victory overall.

I also put my level 60 Arlan on Team 1 in place of Sushang, and placed Sushang on Team 2 in place of Jing Yuan. This resulted in the first half taking 5 cycles, but I only used 6 in the second half for 11 total.

I then replaced Jing Yuan on Team 2 with Yukong, resulting in a hyper carry team of her, Tingyun, Welt and Luocha. I also got lucky in that my gear perfectly speed tuned the rotation of Tingyun-Yukong-Welt-Luocha so that I could keep Planetary Rendezvous on Tingyun and Past and Future on Yukong. This was still an 8 cycle clear, but both of the Harmony characters are level 60 and traces are underdeveloped. Still a total of 11 cycles instead of 12, so at least for my teams Subscribe is better than Swordplay for Sushang.

This does prove to me that I need to drop Jing Yuan. I just don't have the right gear to use him to his full potential and I would be better served raising my supports for the moment. This also means I might want to use Arlan? :D

Now to see if I can get 3 stars on stage 4. I usually finish it with about 26 or 27 cycles left depending on RNG.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Ok, gently caress Kafka. I also need more levels/better gear, so I think I need to get my supports in order and start grinding relics. Levels and traces have taken me as far as they can.

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.
I mean, if you want Kafka, you can always just go for her and then not level her at all until you're happy with your other peeps.

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022
Well at least she's a DOT character who can avoid worrying about crit ratios.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I meant the boss on MoC 4. I actually don't want Kafka or Blade. Hell, I currently can't decide if I want Fu Xuan or Dragon Dan. Both look cool, but I'm not sure if I actually want either one.

Though I may want Kafka for a future team with Sampo and Serval. It would honestly depend on the order of the 1.3 banners.

I think more likely I may want to start pulling light cones. I have a lot of characters I like. I need good weapons for them.

Bad Video Games fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Jul 15, 2023

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

am i the only one here that doesn't care about getting Kekfa

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

i'm skipping the hell out of kafka

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
dang we got some kafkaless losers in this thread sad

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

it's okay to like any character

except Arlan. gently caress that dweeb.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Lazy_Liberal posted:

dang we got some kafkaless losers in this thread sad

Yeah everyone, she's not out

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

I'm getting Kafka for Sampo specifically

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
kafka would never date sampo you're out of your mind

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022
One poster's not caring about Kafka is my not caring about the 1.3 5-stars they revealed. Also I can't guarantee Blade.

ExtrudeAlongCurve
Oct 21, 2010

Lambert is my Homeboy
I'm on a guarantee and not excited about either Kafka or Blade so might just sit out of pulling this entire next patch.

Just gonna keep building my current roster I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

I'm definitely skipping Kafka and Blade. And Fu Xuan. Imaginary Dragon Old I'm probably going in for, though.