Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

turn off the TV posted:

idk how people even get this many kills, I've never broken 70 before. I always end up spending like half of the round just trying to find people since the spawn choices are almost always a cap point in the rear end end of nowhere, a sniper 500 meters away from anything else, or a guy who is standing directly in front of 10 enemies who start shooting the second I respawn on them

i have no clue. did the usual claymore crap. but i was winning engagements on that server. so weird....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Oh man if we're gonna have a whole rear end clan for Battlebits I may have to bite the bullet

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Lpzie posted:

i have no clue. did the usual claymore crap. but i was winning engagements on that server. so weird....

you're hacking

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
[cspam] is a hacker clan

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Prove It!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1679988419110531072?t=elBEbA3bDP9tUGEGz7YWeA&s=19

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Lpzie posted:

Prove It!

you're 70 so you have the vector, classic hacker gun

(i have it too)

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Cuttlefush posted:

you're 70 so you have the vector, classic hacker gun

(i have it too)

didn't use it... There Goes Your Theory

hotep botnet
Jul 10, 2023

by vyelkin
so far MK11 was the best sale purchase

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Lpzie posted:

didn't use it... There Goes Your Theory

never said anything about using it...

guilty conscience much?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol... gently caress!!

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Dark Souls 2 still rules. I switched build and playstyle multiple times as I played with a friend. We broke poo poo with bonfire ascetics. We got tons of sun medals just doing coop.

Now on to Dark Souls 3.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Hatebag posted:

I'm rooting for vampire minsc but there's a tragic backstory where he had to become a vampire to save boo but then boo left afterwards because of the vampirism so we don't have to hear about boo anymore

lmao

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Xaris posted:

same reason I love Evil Within 2, it's basically a goofy RE4 game that isn't scary at all

meanwhile i do not actually enjoy SH games that much. I beat 2 but eh

Evil Within 2 is heads and shoulders the best resi game imo

I also reckon it's scary as poo poo if you're not that good with horror. I really wanna get my non-horror friend to try to play through it

Also agreed on silent hill 2, I played thru recently and the story still impressed me but the actual game was an awful old school adventure game.
I always had Opinions about adventure game players, silent hill 2 being one makes it's fans make a lot more sense.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

A Patapon successor was just announced hell yeah

Risutora
Dec 28, 2006

just a kickstarter announcement, boo

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

DrManiac posted:

A Patapon successor was just announced hell yeah

awesome

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Ytlaya posted:

I would not actually play any of the Resident Evil games because they are too spooky (or alternatively dour even when they aren't that spooky, as seems to be the case with most of Village) for me, but I did watch other people playing most of the last two. The one with the creepy family was definitely spookier than the Village.

Creepiest character between both games is probably the mother with all the insects in her. 2nd place goes to Dimitrescu from Village (but not her "daughters," they're just sorta goofy).
I think what I enjoy the most about how they did the Baker family is that each member embodies a different kind of horror villain with their own story, unlike the shallow one-shot daughters of RE8. Jack is a Jason/Michael Meyers juggernaut type, Marguerite is a body horror monster, Lucas is a mastermind killer, and Eveline is a traumatized psychic mind invader

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Lpzie posted:

I think a lot of it is about the general trend of the match, when you’re on the winning team and being smart with claymores and stuff it snowballs really fast as they’ll keep trying to retake their points, die to claymores and the counteroffensive, then do it all over again while the winners regroup. I’ve only managed to do that well a handful of times and it always seems to be in situations where the overall inertia of the winning team facilitates it. on the other hand my worst matches are when I join halfway on the losing team and they’re penned into the spawn on construction or something where it becomes impossible to do better than 1:1.

hit level 100 this morning and unlocked the deagle + ultimax, looking forward to playing around with them as I’ve seen some truly outrageous compliations of deagle kills, seems like it can OHK most people most of the time if they’re not armored or at full health

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
IGOR HAS PECHENEG!!! WHO IS UNCLE NOW!?!

*ba-da-dun-dun-da...*

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Anyone got a fun DS3 build? I was thinking Luck but looking at the weapons I’m not so sure…

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 74 days!

Al! posted:

i only trust fitgirl not to gently caress me. at least not in a way ill ever detect lol

good news on that front

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

croup coughfield posted:

good news on that front

yeah i got it dld will be playing at some point today but right now i'm going to play brutal doom in vr

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

if fitgirl is installing spyware for the russians thats fine, i love to hug and kiss putin and do it every day

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Al! posted:

if fitgirl is installing spyware for the russians thats fine, i love to hug and kiss putin and do it every day

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

fitgirl owns

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!

MonsieurChoc posted:

Anyone got a fun DS3 build? I was thinking Luck but looking at the weapons I’m not so sure…

make a Londor knight. Build using only the things from the Londor people (moron blade, dark hand, Vilhelms stuff and spells). the silence spell that nullifies magic is cool

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

review of playing brutal doom in vr: incredible, just loving great. blind firing a super shotgun around a corner and blasting a pinky before he can get in range, ducking fireballs, chewing through hoards of zombies with a chaingun, just the best poo poo.

now into jagged alliance 3

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I can think of few things more stomach-destroying for me than playing doom in vr

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Buck Wildman posted:

I can think of few things more stomach-destroying for me than playing doom in vr

somehow, it works

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

Exoprimal is $60, has a battlepass, has loot crates, and has a grind. Game is DOA

the art direction will save it

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

managed to get vampire the masquerade bloodlines running on my steam deck :getin:

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

RandolphCarter posted:

managed to get vampire the masquerade bloodlines running on my steam deck :getin:

lol genuinely impressive

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

RandolphCarter posted:

did you apply the big patch that keeps you from accidentally severing the thread of fate?

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

RandolphCarter posted:

the way of kings beckons

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Buck Wildman posted:

lol genuinely impressive

it was surprisingly easy

Al! posted:

did you apply the big patch that keeps you from accidentally severing the thread of fate?

yeah

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

cryptic, did jagged alliance go woke???

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

might have spoke too soon about bloodlines, even with the patch it’s crashed three times in an hour

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

yeah that sounds more like it lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

getting it installed is impressive enough lol