Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin

Meat Miracle posted:

speaking of evil brothers who were rendered unstoppable by a magic rock, Hunter Biden banging his brothers widow lmao

the Trump sons just seem to be generic rich failsons but Hunter takes it to a next level

Was there ever a politicians kid as hosed up as Hunter? He has an impressive streak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Meat Miracle posted:

speaking of evil brothers who were rendered unstoppable by a magic rock, Hunter Biden banging his brothers widow lmao

The dead brother was a lot more evil though

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

UKJeff posted:

the Trump sons just seem to be generic rich failsons but Hunter takes it to a next level

Was there ever a politicians kid as hosed up as Hunter? He has an impressive streak

Dominic DiMasi, son of RI state rep Patricia Serpa, failed out of cop school so mommy got him a CO gig at the girls' juvie facility where he raped a 16-year-old inmate. Patty leveraged her relationship with the CO union and management and had the video evidence disappeared and his disciplinary record and psych evaluations redacted and sealed.

Before voting against women's access to abortions in RI, her and Dominic worked together to pressure his now ex-wife into aborting a baby that would have been born with Downs.

Patty has been a loyal member of the democrat party for 20+ years, running unchallenged.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
camille paglia voted for bernie sanders

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
That's.....That's not funny at all!

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

fermun posted:

she underperformed "generic democrat" by something like 15-20% in every election she ever faced and she was who the party decided to make the presidential nominee

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Lib and let die posted:

Dominic DiMasi, son of RI state rep Patricia Serpa, failed out of cop school so mommy got him a CO gig at the girls' juvie facility where he raped a 16-year-old inmate. Patty leveraged her relationship with the CO union and management and had the video evidence disappeared and his disciplinary record and psych evaluations redacted and sealed.

Before voting against women's access to abortions in RI, her and Dominic worked together to pressure his now ex-wife into aborting a baby that would have been born with Downs.

Patty has been a loyal member of the democrat party for 20+ years, running unchallenged.

lmao

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
Do CO's count towards ACAB?

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
imo prison guards are perhaps the only form of life lower than the cop

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

that reminds me of funny personal poo poo i remember: i was friends with the daughter of the guy who ran my then-state's prison system. anyway, we were smoking on my balcony one afternoon and we started chatting with a dude walking by. turns out, he'd gotten out of state prison a few days prior. anyway, those two hooked up and eloped to florida a week later. i imagine her dad was the color of the kool-aid man when he found out

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
What if, hear me out, you actually needed to pass a license board to handle minors in a prison setting?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

KORNOLOGY posted:

What if, hear me out, you actually needed to pass a license board to handle minors in a prison setting?

lib poo poo

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
How dare you sir

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
"Open Souce" Intelligence

Open Source "Intelligence"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Echo Chamber posted:

moot testifying in court, explaining to the jury what memes and 4chan are, in the sarah palin email hacking trial

The only world which could be funnier than this current one is the one where mccain croaks and palin gets the football

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Cerebral Bore posted:

the most hosed up people in any jail - the ones who are there voluntarily

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
Nixon being an unironic pre-cumtown masterpiece.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

She is the gift that keeps on giving to the Republicans. Can you imagine the state their party would be in if not for her?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol when she "defected" to russia

That's cool, to me.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
some zoomer racist trying to attend a white supremacist rally with signs of Pepe memes and poo poo and the old timey klansmen weren't having it and started beating him up

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Cerebral Bore posted:

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
"Do you believe in Santa? At 7 its marginal right?"

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
"The public doesn't need masks, they would only cause them to touch their faces too much, which is how you catch Corona."

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Animal-Mother posted:

"The public doesn't need masks, they would only cause them to touch their faces too much, which is how you catch Corona."

i remember when we got the order to shut down at my job and as i internalized this information i caught myself absent mindedly touching my face and i was like "oh no!"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

fermun posted:

she underperformed "generic democrat" by something like 15-20% in every election she ever faced and she was who the party decided to make the presidential nominee

The right-wing establishment loves arseholes. Look who the other guys nominated.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
you shouldn't touch your face anyway. acne! one of the biggest things that fixed my non hormonal acne issues was just not touching my face.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Pelosi thanking George Floyd

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
Holy shiiiit piiiiiiiiiis

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

KORNOLOGY posted:

Holy shiiiit piiiiiiiiiis

nadler's poo poo shuffle

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Jerry Nadler cropped out because he was just standing

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Good morning... Sunday morning...

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

silicone thrills posted:

you shouldn't touch your face anyway. acne! one of the biggest things that fixed my non hormonal acne issues was just not touching my face.

I'm gonna touch it...

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

reach out and touch face

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

the helpers all rushing out to help these decrepit old fucks stand when they were done

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

cohsae posted:

Good morning... Sunday morning...

🌞

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Cerebral Bore posted:

is there a single prison guard who has the job for any reason other than "hosed up the cop entrance exam"

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

uber_stoat posted:

i remember when we got the order to shut down at my job and as i internalized this information i caught myself absent mindedly touching my face and i was like "oh no!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnuNmYDsGVU

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

DACK FAYDEN posted:

is there a single prison guard who has the job for any reason other than "hosed up the cop entrance exam"

"only job in town"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cerebral Bore posted:

Ever heard of the TSA?