Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jestery posted:

Alright mark z danieloski

im sorry, were you trying to quote me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Code Jockey posted:

im sorry, were you trying to quote me?

Now, would you believe it

I am high in the weed thread

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jestery posted:

same same! streaming Heat with friends and off the cabbage once again

I have a fresh set of RSO gummies in the fridge, and tomorrow before I get into it, I need to buy more, because booooy is this too easy

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jestery posted:

Alright mark z danieloski

The super cool thing is his sister, who operated as the artist named "Poe", released an album to go along with the book. But no one cared/paid attention.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Jestery posted:

hell yeah brother

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:420:

TheKub
May 11, 2006

redshirt posted:

The super cool thing is his sister, who operated as the artist named "Poe", released an album to go along with the book. But no one cared/paid attention.

Oh hey, I listened to Poe in high school. Her debut album Hello pairs well with the comic Johnny the Homicidal Maniac.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

TheKub posted:

Johnny the Homicidal Maniac.

:stare: Now there's name I havent heard in forever

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TheKub posted:

Oh hey, I listened to Poe in high school. Her debut album Hello pairs well with the comic Johnny the Homicidal Maniac.

That's a fantastic album from start to finish.

TheKub
May 11, 2006

redshirt posted:

That's a fantastic album from start to finish.

Just listened to it after it came up earlier. It is still quite good!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TheKub posted:

Just listened to it after it came up earlier. It is still quite good!

M-O-D are you out there?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Gummy making is going well. Made orange RSO gummies, I think each one clocked at 40mg or so, and I finally got the texture I wanted by adding sugar. None of the healthy recipes I'd read added anywhere near enough sugar to get the texture right, so as soon as I started just working off normal gummy and not "vegan gluten free zero cal THC keto gummy" recipes, that was the ticket.

inspired by my roommate

Relentless
Sep 22, 2007

It's a perfect day for some mayhem!

redshirt posted:

I cared! I paid attention! I bought it on cd a few days after it came out!

Thread content: I am feelin' the edibles at a mariners game. I am going to get all the concessions.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Relentless posted:

I cared! I paid attention! I bought it on cd a few days after it came out!

Thread content: I am feelin' the edibles at a mariners game. I am going to get all the concessions.

lol same, friend.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
ooooooooooh I miss getting garlic fries at Mariners games, and chill out on nice fall evenings. used to be able to get tickets to that and the Sounders (who loving own to see live) occasionally, the one benefit of my worst job

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

What would you do if you had unlimited marijuana?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

redshirt posted:

Probably buy a big huge extraction setup and run my own extracts, not because of cost savings (though, I mean, that too) but because the science and process of it fascinates me, and professionally I am an integrations / systems guy, so I'd be curious to try to build some efficient process for myself

and if infinite weed implies infinite seeds, I would absolutely gently caress around with breeding because again, the science of it and the resultant effects on my brain fascinate me

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

redshirt posted:

The same thing I do everyday, boss. Smoke weed.

Jul 16, 2023

redshirt posted:

what would you do if you lived in communist society?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

71523 posted:

what would you do if you lived in communist society?

I would work my assigned jobs, content that I was contributing to the welfare of all.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

I found a joint on the island in the middle of the creek. Nice work Colorado

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

I found a joint on the island in the middle of the creek. Nice work Colorado

Nice!

I once resolved to cut out MJ for awhile, and went on a long bike trip. On this trip in the middle of nowehere something on the ground caught my eye, I stop and check it out. An eyelgass case. And inside a bag of weed and rolling papers.

I hear you Weed Lord I said that night as I smoked the found weed.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twBcMibg1Vs

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I just got a quarter oz for $48 including tax at the shop down the street from my apartment, flower prices are at least getting better in NM a year and some change into rec

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

I ended up moving my head side to side to steer every game and winning, even Tetris.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

MrQwerty posted:

flower prices are at least getting better in NM a year and some change into rec

can confirm, seems like every dispensary around me is running some sort of $100/ounce flower sale or something of the sort at the moment. it's been good for buying in bulk

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Haven't watched the x files in like 20 years and never stoned.

Til now.

It's p good

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

you cant be high all day if you don't wake and bake :devil:

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Chief McHeath posted:

you cant be high all day if you don't wake and bake :devil:

This is the correct attitude and why I hit my dynavap before I was even upright. And drank a bottle of tincture. Time to get real creative with laundry day, I guess.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Take the time to do the folding, and when it feels like you are folding time, then take one more hit and fold the rest. :420:

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sedgr posted:

Take the time to do the folding, and when it feels like you are folding time, then take one more hit and fold the rest. :420:

This is the way.

I separated all my clothes my color and it's so pretty. I have an entirely pink pile, an entirely black pile and a pile of clothes that are lime green and yellow. It's very aesthetically pleasing. The blues are all in the washer now.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I havent used an ooze pen for a few years because they always seemed to die on me, but I just picked up a 2.0 version of the twist pen and its pretty dang neat. Usb-C charging, auto-activation upon inhaling you don't even have to hit the button anymore!

Now I just gotta not sit on it.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
I had to go to Home Depot this morning.

I was halfway to the dispensary before I realized I was on autopilot

So I bought weed and home improvement stuff. :weed:

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Been having weed more frequently. I pack my bowl like 80% with hemp flower that's just CBD and then top it off with real weed. The much higher CBD content per bowl seems to make the anxiety non-existent and I still get pretty high. So that's a win for me. I've been getting baked every night and watching impractical jokers.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Hellblazer187 posted:

Been having weed more frequently. I pack my bowl like 80% with hemp flower that's just CBD and then top it off with real weed. The much higher CBD content per bowl seems to make the anxiety non-existent and I still get pretty high. So that's a win for me. I've been getting baked every night and watching impractical jokers.

Does CBD flower make you cough the same as regular weed or is it the presence of THC itself that makes the cough happen??

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Konar posted:

Does CBD flower make you cough the same as regular weed or is it the presence of THC itself that makes the cough happen??

Smoking anything at all is going to make you cough. You are inhaling hot particles into your lungs. Vaping is somewhat better of course but can also still make you cough. if you want to get high without doing any kind of potential lung damage you just gotta do edibles or tincture.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Earwicker posted:

Smoking anything at all is going to make you cough. You are inhaling hot particles into your lungs. Vaping is somewhat better of course but can also still make you cough. if you want to get high without doing any kind of potential lung damage you just gotta do edibles or tincture.

Tobacco and other smokable things don't have near the coughing power that weed seems to have when smoked though (also weed vapes make you cough like MFer and there's no combustion happening there)

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Konar posted:

Tobacco and other smokable things don't have near the coughing power that weed seems to have when smoked though (also weed vapes make you cough like MFer and there's no combustion happening there)

thats because smoking weed usually involves taking a huge hit and holding it in. if you did that with a cigarette it would gently caress you right up. and cigars and tobacco pipes aren't even supposed to be inhaled at all, you just puff on them. trust me if you inhale a hit from a cigar the way you take a hit from a joint or a weed pipe, you will experience some hardcore coughing power. and then you'll puke.

also keep in mind most people who smoke cigarettes smoke them all day, so their lungs are used to that poo poo and coated in tar already. the coughs catch up with them in the morning. also, even with cigarettes the mechanics of smoking are different i.e. you don't usually draw the smoke directly into your lungs, certainly not as much as with weed, its more common to sort puff until your mouth is filled with smoke, then inhale it.

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Jul 17, 2023

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Holding weed smoke In is so stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I can still cough from the CBD flower. I vape it, and sometimes run the vape through a water pipe. I don't hold it in anymore but I usually take one big breath of regular air after each hit to make sure everything good is getting into my lungs. I haven't smoked in years, I'm too much of a little baby for the smoke. Vapor makes me cough way less than smoke. Especially if it's water cooled/filtered. But, it can still make me cough a little bit.