Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

At the

you should post a funny picture when you're screaming "REEEEEEE" at other goons.

:mods:?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Barometer posted:

At the

you should post a funny picture when you're screaming "REEEEEEE" at other goons.

I want to set fire to your post

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
It's time to step up our game, Arabs are way ahead of us

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I know some people like their tea super hot but serving magma is maybe going too far.

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

Captain Invictus posted:

I want to set fire to your post

Nenonen posted:

It's time to step up our game, Arabs are way ahead of us

This one says something along the lines of "the wolf came for the sheep and the guard dog took a poo poo". In other words, you're right.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Catpain Slack posted:

The tattoo artist really should have tightened up the kerning on that one..

*keming

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

*kenṁg

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Barometer posted:

This one says something along the lines of "the wolf came for the sheep and the guard dog took a poo poo". In other words, you're right.

This should be a custom background for the SAD subforum.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

6 year old BrianBoitano reading a newspaper really didn't understand how a tomato (tomado) could have 80 mph winds and kill people, and I never asked an adult about it, just "core memory unlocked, moment of realization" when reading about kerning in college lmao

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes was a documentary.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

I recall a lot of political cartoons about Hillary Cunton. But those might have been intentional.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

oh no!

BlancoNino
Apr 26, 2010

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes was a documentary.

https://youtu.be/6VspT1JvIbE

I loving love this movie.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

dialhforhero posted:

Russin cursive is, however, extremely cursed,

Writing only Russian in cursive for two years has irreparably hosed my English cursive because many of the letter-shapes are identical but correspond to different phonemes. So I keep having to pause and think “do I need the b that means b or в? is this d a d or a д? Lowercase n or п? oh god I can’t tell which of these are w or u or ш or и or л” and the end result has the stops and starts of a serial killer trying to disguise their handwriting.

https://i.imgur.com/8bN6vOV.mp4

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Barometer posted:

At the

You say that, but this image says otherwise, so…

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

strictly 4 my memerz

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Busket Posket posted:

Writing only Russian in cursive for two years has irreparably hosed my English cursive because many of the letter-shapes are identical but correspond to different phonemes. So I keep having to pause and think “do I need the b that means b or в? is this d a d or a д? Lowercase n or п? oh god I can’t tell which of these are w or u or ш or и or л” and the end result has the stops and starts of a serial killer trying to disguise their handwriting.

https://i.imgur.com/8bN6vOV.mp4

Good on her for not possum shaming

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

I love how the possum's expression changes.
Also, north american possums have a lot of character, but they are unbelievably ugly compared with Australian possums.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Tree Bucket posted:

Also, north american possums have a lot of character, but they are unbelievably ugly compared with Australian possums.

Yeah, US possums just don't have the class of our Aussie ones

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

The noble and majestic north american possum is my spirit animal you insensitive piece of poo poo

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Barometer posted:

At the

Really nice Fraktur

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
That's "opossum," not possum for the western hemisphere species. Mind you "possum" is just a corrupted version of "opossum" so it'd. belike if white people showed up in Australia and saw something that reminded them of a horse and called it a hoss.

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

Tree Bucket posted:

theyre beautiful on the inside, unlike australian possums

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Baron von Eevl posted:

That's "opossum," not possum for the western hemisphere species. Mind you "possum" is just a corrupted version of "opossum" so it'd. belike if white people showed up in Australia and saw something that reminded them of a horse and called it a hoss.

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

i know a troy buswell post when I see one. nice try novak

GrandMaster
Aug 15, 2004
laidback
Can confirm bunbury is a shithole.
For the non aussies:
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2008-04-29/emotional-buswell-admits-to-chair-sniffing-incident/2419558

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

selan dyin posted:

theyre beautiful on the inside, unlike australian possums

I can't argue with that.

Biplane posted:

The noble and majestic north american possum is my spirit animal you insensitive piece of poo poo

They're delightful animals, but they do look like a hobo-themed pokemon.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
american possums eat a huge amount of ticks, up to 5000 per season. so they are automatically cooler and more useful than the aesthetics-and-nothing-else Common Brushtail Possum. :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QXNykpTrRA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_A3JwIgLZE

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

lol https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3272458 was like 13 years ago *screams at own rear end*

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Oh yeeeeeahhh!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

american possums eat a huge amount of ticks, up to 5000 per season.]

No they don't. Possums in the wild have been found to eat about exactly zero ticks.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
drat one of you need to cite your sources or throw down

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Possum don’t eat 5000 ticks in normal conditions

https://www.fieldandstream.com/conservation/possums-dont-eat-ticks/

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Possum law! Possum law! Possum law!

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Wait... were people not remembering to factor out Ticks George?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
fooled again by the Possum Syndicate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
It’s like they did the ‘how many 8 year olds can you beat up’ experiment but with ticks and possum, and their result was ‘the average adult beats up 5000 8 year olds a year’