Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code

Zamujasa posted:

"have you considered simply not being at war"

Hahahahahahaha How the gently caress is war real hahahaha just walk away from the front lines like turn off your drones haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

bird food bathtub posted:

Ah god dammit you have me trying to filter that stupid motherfucker's mouth diarrhea through my brain to pull out some logic.

OK how is the former president covered by the presidential records act, but the current president is not?

Biden's stash of documents is from his time as a senator. Trump thinks the PRA means he can take anything he wants, when it really just says that "personal records belong to the president, government records belong to the government and go to the Archives."

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Godholio posted:

Biden's stash of documents is from his time as a senator. Trump thinks the PRA means he can take anything he wants, when it really just says that "personal records belong to the president, government records belong to the government and go to the Archives."

Added bonus is that a senator's documents aren't covered by the PRA or much of anything. Anything Biden-relayed is pure whataboutism.

Also generally, Donnie's dumb poo poo about the PRA doesn't even matter in the Florida case. He's specifically not charged with breaking that act, just obstruction and classified document retention. Classified documents aren't covered by the PRA because they're automatically government documents, period, the end, full stop, no need for analysis. So that's all just rube vomit.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

Stupid Person finally spews what his magic plan to stop Ukraine/Russia would be:

https://twitter.com/MyLordBebo/status/1680690485399003142

Please excuse the text from the knuckledgragger in the Tweet, as this was the first good grab I could get, but :lol:, there's no loving way he'll do anything other than try to become BFFs with Putin (if Vlad's still alive/in power by then).

Art of the deal.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Look, Russia is willing to negotiate. You give them everything they want and stop fighting, and in return they'll quietly murder you later once they have control of your institutions, genocide your culture, steal your children, and absorb your country. Everybody wins, good deals all around.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/TheRealBuzz/status/1680708340329099264?s=20

In Happier Current Events

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

drat, he looks pretty good. Here’s to hoping he enjoys many more Apollo 11 anniversaries in good health.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

He looks great for 93. Really hoping he's alive long enough to see the Artemis manned missions launch.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Buzz owns now and forever

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

jesus if I saw that guy walking down the street and didn't look too close at his hands I'd guess early 70s tops

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/funder/status/1679909372132982784?s=46

I do have to say it’s really nice to see celebs showing up for the strikers.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

pantslesswithwolves posted:

https://twitter.com/funder/status/1679909372132982784?s=46

I do have to say it’s really nice to see celebs showing up for the strikers.

Celebrity actors and writers are still actors and writers.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Antigravitas posted:

Caffeinated Apple Pie‽‽‽

I just had this video recommended to me and :stonk:.

Can't wait to watch the one with the vomelet.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

CBJSprague24 posted:

I just had this video recommended to me and :stonk:.

Can't wait to watch the one with the vomelet.

Want a spoiler?
He considered it vaguely edible if you use the entire salt packet

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
A guy I knew didn't exactly like the (Canadian IMP) "lung in a bag" omelette, but he didn't think it was THAT terrible.

So one time on exercises he said to the guys to strip bitching about who gets the omelette entree, just give it to me he says, I'll loving eat it GOD

Huge mistake because from that moment on he got handed it every time, he had no idea he was greenlighting himself as the omelette-haver for the rest of his career.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Omelet haver seems a vicious slur but not sure what ethnicity for

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
As an American, I instinctively wanna say Canada, but the truth is the probably the Japanese.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

ded posted:

they also have caffeinated chocolate pudding

German tankers: “Pathetic.”

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
Why am I craving Schokakola all of a sudden?

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
So.

You know how NPR's Tiny Desk got Juvenile?

Here's GWAR.

https://twitter.com/totalvibration/status/1680902742003294208?t=Kqi6RWhxCKznaKl0wxqmUg&s=19

https://twitter.com/gomatgo/status/1680916528403980289?t=aHqY9_4eNVOD3l4raPJYkA&s=19

https://youtu.be/6CNFF0Ql0ME

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Jul 17, 2023

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Lol finally
https://thehardtimes.net/culture/gwar-asks-nprs-tiny-desk-staff-if-theyre-ready-to-get-their-assholes-ripped-open/

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

I watched the Juvie Tiny Desk a dozen times that first day. lmao.

They're booking folks you never expected.

:getin:

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Maybe this isn't the darkest timeline.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

A Bad King posted:

I watched the Juvie Tiny Desk a dozen times that first day. lmao.

:getin:

I've watched it multiple times too. It's so good. And they clearly had a blast doing it which makes it just that much better.

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

fknlo posted:

I've watched it multiple times too. It's so good. And they clearly had a blast doing it which makes it just that much better.

the artists they booked to play with him looked young enough to have first heard back that azz up either in the womb on the school bus with power 99 FM, hell that's where I first heard it lmao.

no this can't be over two decades ago wtf.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

"Terry Gross is a national treasure so you shut your trap"

YES.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

A Bad King posted:

Apparently NPR was talking with GWAR like a year before the Hard Times article, but the pandemic kinda wrecked the scheduling.

bulletsponge13 posted:

Maybe this isn't the darkest timeline.

CommieGIR posted:

"Terry Gross is a national treasure so you shut your trap"

YES.

What bothers me is that Elon is going to make this poo poo harder to find. I only found this because a College Football personality posted it, otherwise it would've been weeks before I saw the link. Same deal with the Juve thing. Even in the Dark Timeline I'll find funny poo poo, it's just annoying that it will take longer and may or may not have the stink of Nazi on it.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

facialimpediment posted:

Apparently NPR was talking with GWAR like a year before the Hard Times article, but the pandemic kinda wrecked the scheduling.

What bothers me is that Elon is going to make this poo poo harder to find. I only found this because a College Football personality posted it, otherwise it would've been weeks before I saw the link. Same deal with the Juve thing. Even in the Dark Timeline I'll find funny poo poo, it's just annoying that it will take longer and may or may not have the stink of Nazi on it.

Its annoying, but at least the whole thing is on Youtube.

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

facialimpediment posted:

There is no direct drop-in alternative to the cultural force that is Black Twitter.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Not even DragonForce

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
pahahahah, might not be darkest timeline, but might be dumbest

https://twitter.com/mikko/status/1680947795862200325?t=YDoi3PGGkohQmgXXj9vb9g&s=19

https://www.ft.com/content/ab62af67-ed2a-42d0-87eb-c762ac163cf0

quote:

The problem was first identified almost a decade ago by Johannes Zuurbier, a Dutch internet entrepreneur who has a contract to manage Mali’s country domain. Zuurbier has been collecting misdirected emails since January in an effort to persuade the US to take the issue seriously. He holds close to 117,000 misdirected messages — almost 1,000 arrived on Wednesday alone. In a letter he sent to the US in early July, Zuurbier wrote: “This risk is real and could be exploited by adversaries of the US.”

Control of the .ML domain will revert on Monday from Zuurbier to Mali’s government, which is closely allied with Russia. When Zuurbier’s 10-year management contract expires, Malian authorities will be able to gather the misdirected emails. The Malian government did not respond to requests for comment.

Much of the email flow is spam and none is marked as classified. But some messages contain highly sensitive data on serving US military personnel, contractors and their families.

Always use the global, you dipshits.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

https://twitter.com/abughazalehkat/status/1681107116264751104?t=JSQU0M9MJqBkMwusgD0sMg&s=19

"Son, you're my little boy, but God damnit, you're a boot-licking, failson hack who's kissing up to the devil because you have no shame."

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Watters’ mom has been doing this for years, too. This isn’t something that’s new.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

MrMojok posted:

Watters’ mom has been doing this for years, too. This isn’t something that’s new.

"I just called on your first show in the Tucker slot to tell you you're a disappointment."

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/1681069037147545600?t=l3otQH44wAexUVnN_VsctQ&s=19

Oh hey, it's that two tier justice system I've been hearing all about

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Hey, he makes a really good point.

They should both be in jail.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Elviscat posted:

Hey, he makes a really good point.

They should both be in jail.

I'm pro-this-fantasy-timeline

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Elviscat posted: