Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!
The Passion of Saint Richard, the Birthday Boy

The Passion of Saint Michael, the Cirrhotic

The Passion of Saint Jay, the Perverted

The Passion of Saint Jack, the Bald

The Passion of Saint Josh, the Unappreciated

all of them suffering years of agony for our sins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Pac and Cheese posted:

the passion of that guy who said "more weight"

Guy literally murdered a slave I'm p sure so uh yeah I guess that could work now that I think about it

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Assepoester posted:

Sorry for the infodump

Oh no I wasn’t being sarcastic at all, I legit read it and thought ‘hmmm, who do I want to be in life? A 35-year-old failing short film director who knows the difference between being a character and being a normal everyday not-actually-a-Navy-SEAL human and has never talked “Chinese” to Chinese people and has also never punched a dog in her life? Or, do I want to be Jim fuckin Caviezel?’

It’s insane that we have such an easy replacement for Steven Seagal all queued up for when Putin gets bored of him another stunt double chokes him out and makes him poo poo himself.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
i aint paying for RLM stuff, gently caress patreon

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you
I paid for the mid-tier RLM patreon once and it was a waste. There's very little content to it. The top-tier one is content you'd expect at the mid tier but it costs too much. They're charging premium prices for what should be the standard.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

reignofevil posted:

We're all mutt now and this thread is gonna be our vietnam.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

The RLM patreon content should just be videos of Jay's cat.

Nobody cares about behind the scenes stuff, but everyone likes a good cat.

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

they will betray you
I get that already for free from his twitter.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Marenghi posted:

I get that already for free from his twitter.

They're pretty great cats though, especially the notorious TV obliterator

https://twitter.com/JayBauman1/status/1641863924021706752 https://twitter.com/JayBauman1/status/1637933099274366976 https://twitter.com/JayBauman1/status/1605369411187220485

:allears:
https://twitter.com/JayBauman1/status/1566854431580332032

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

reignofevil posted:

We're all mutt now and this thread is gonna be our vietnam.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

pet people freak me the gently caress out. and I hate being made to feel like a beep boop monster for preferring people to animals.

like this first reply I saw to Jay's tweet:

I know internet hyperbole is a thing but some people truly believe this and it's psycho poo poo imo

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Have you considered you are in fact a beep boop monster?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

No Mods No Masters posted:

Normally I would agree but look at jenny. She's got almost twice as many patrons as the lads now and her last youtube video was 8 months ago.

You probably need youtube to build a patreon base but maybe her case suggests you don't keep needing it forever

See that's the thing, I don't look at Jenny unless she comes up on YouTube.

I'm glad Patreon and other things like it exist, but I can't really afford more than 2 or 3 of them. I'm all in favor of paywalling extra or early access type stuff. But I think there still needs to be a freely available product for the mass audience.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

kalel posted:

pet people freak me the gently caress out. and I hate being made to feel like a beep boop monster for preferring people to animals.

I know internet hyperbole is a thing but some people truly believe this and it's psycho poo poo imo

Ah yes I fully agree with this absolutely real person who is 100% not a spambot named EricHal71937833

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

kalel posted:

Why do you comment on psycho poo poo with slightly different psycho poo poo?

It makes you sound terminally online.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
anyone that posts on the somethingawful forums is terminally online by definition

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
People can be pets too,

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

We’ll make great pets.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Collapsing Farts posted:

People can be pets too,

yeah but thats illegal/makes other posters envious

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

With every stank rear end tweet the vision becomes a little clearer: the brushed gold ribbon of the beach, sand between my toes, the smell of sea spray and tortas far off. Tijuana spread out before me, covered over in heat, ruined and resplendent. The third eye, long seized shut with sleep, beginning to open

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

they will betray you

kalel posted:

Have you considered that maybe you should give animals a second thought, you might surprise yourself. I've known people who were never pet people and curmudgeonly about animals, who now love their cats.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

It feels pretty good to care for a living thing and experience love and responsibility on a daily basis, knowing you’re helping them stay alive and happy.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the opposite is also true......

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

kalel posted:

get the gently caress off twitter, Jesus you are killing yourself especially reading replies

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Marenghi posted:

Have you considered that maybe you should give animals a second thought, you might surprise yourself. I've known people who were never pet people and curmudgeonly about animals, who now love their cats.
the Stepford Cat Enjoyers

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

KakerMix posted:

get the gently caress off twitter, Jesus you are killing yourself especially reading replies

(I have no idea if we're supposed to do imgurs now either, so I'm hotlinking, screw it)

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

That DICK! posted:

my buddy and i stumbled on this one in the wild

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9JiiH1YBtw

Lol Raw Time owns

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Jay's transformation into a girlfriend guy in 5-10 years will be interesting

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

What host should we use in place of Imgur?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I have had the same parrot in my life for over 30 years and I can't think of having it any other way. He's been a constant companion. Despite all the changes that have happened in my life during the time, that little fucker has always been there, laughing, burping, and farting. It's nice to have someone that likes to sit down and enjoy a movie or some prime RLM content with you.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Jay's transformation into a girlfriend guy in 5-10 years will be interesting

He’ll find the one that doesn’t recoil when he talks about his favorite child murder films

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I think what the kids do is post the image on a discord and then link that. Between roblox squid games

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

they will betray you

KakerMix posted:

Yeah never read the replies. Especially not since Musk took over and let any moron who pays $8 get promoted to top of the replies.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

No Mods No Masters posted:

I think what the kids do is post the image on a discord and then link that. Between roblox squid games

Yeah this totally works I'm just afraid to do it!

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Marenghi posted:

Yeah never read the replies. Especially not since Musk took over and let any moron who pays $8 get promoted to top of the replies.

Hey reading replies is a very good way to build up a list of onlyfans accounts to subscribe to!

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

When twitter even loads at all, the replies don't for me anymore. Free at last from the ability to instantly find something to get mad at, thank u elon

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Gutcruncher posted:

He’ll find the one that doesn’t recoil when he talks about his favorite child murder films

Someone post the GIF of Gillian nodding along as he talks with glee about the end of Beware, Children At Play

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Marenghi posted:

this is about a post about somebody loving their cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I AM GRANDO posted:

What host should we use in place of Imgur?

im hotlinking images more often than not nowadays.

or using the attachment system