Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1680936587406761985?s=20

quote:

"One thing that annoys me is that after the first time, the competent authorities swore that ordinary people have nothing to fear, that now combat dolphins, medusas, shrimps and plankton guard the bridge 50 hours a day. F**k, how did that happen? !!!!!! Did they screw up again? !!!!!!!!"

mods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
edit: nevermind...me had old outdated story.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Ukraine should hit the bridge again.

IMO.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Omg

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

EorayMel posted:

IMO.

:hai:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Roman Reigns posted:

They're uh...

...Yes, sir.
COPE-209?

EorayMel posted:

IMO.
:hmmyes:

Liquid Chicken posted:

edit: nevermind...me had old outdated story.
They did it very quickly for the Moskva and the first bridge too, there must have a bunch of these ready to go which is a good idea.

EatMySpork
Nov 19, 2009

Utensil of the Gods.
As some thought they halted the grain deal because someone's favorite bridge got a little toasty.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russia-halts-wartime-deal-ukraine-ship-grain-global-food-security-rcna94593

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Why in the gently caress would you take vacation to a place where the only route to get to and from said location is a very high value target in an ongoing war.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Roman Reigns posted:

They're uh...

...Yes, sir.

MehWarrior

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

EorayMel posted:

IMO.

I don't agree.

They should hit it until it doesn't exist anymore.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

weg posted:

MehWarrior

:shrug:

Mortimer Knag
Nov 23, 2007
I get being against war and whatever, I get wanting America to take care of it's people instead of spending 99% of it's money on new weapons, but like, the weapons are already built, the ones that aren't built yet will still continue to be built no matter who's invading who. You can't feed the weapons to people, so what do these pro-russian "leftists" want? They want America to just horde it's pile of exploders like another form of currency? That doesn't seem very left-leaning... Stopping an invading country from genociding another country seems like the best moral use of these weapons possible to me

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

mobby_6kl posted:

COPE-209?

:hmmyes:

They did it very quickly for the Moskva and the first bridge too, there must have a bunch of these ready to go which is a good idea.

Nothing on Ukraine's postal website for sale yet.

But I did come across this LOL

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

cr0y posted:

Why in the gently caress would you take vacation to a place where the only route to get to and from said location is a very high value target in an ongoing war.

It's a special military operation and we've been totally winning for two years straight now, nothing to worry about citizen. Go stimulate local economy.

Joke Miriam
Nov 17, 2019

Roman Reigns posted:

They're uh...

...Yes, sir.

Oh hey this thing is a boss in HROT

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
The bridge is over, Crimea River.

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

cr0y posted:

Well, not the only one.

https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1680904266154688516?s=20

https://t.me/rian_ru/209119

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

You know you'd think if Ukraine actually wanted to genocide Russians they'd just bomb the tourist convoy.

I wonder why they aren't...hmmm.

Maybe the tankies are wrong about who the Nazis are because I. Fairly certain Russia would be bombing a civilian convoy.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Mortimer Knag posted:

I get being against war and whatever, I get wanting America to take care of it's people instead of spending 99% of it's money on new weapons, but like, the weapons are already built, the ones that aren't built yet will still continue to be built no matter who's invading who. You can't feed the weapons to people, so what do these pro-russian "leftists" want? They want America to just horde it's pile of exploders like another form of currency? That doesn't seem very left-leaning... Stopping an invading country from genociding another country seems like the best moral use of these weapons possible to me

Why do you love war so much, huh? You fascist lib scum with zero morals? Don't you know war is bad?

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

cr0y posted:

Because they think that Ukrainians are sub-human yokels who are barely able to breath and walk at the same time, so how would they be able to actually conduct a successful military operation.

This is one of those cases where people actually believe the propaganda and lies, and get themselves in trouble because they underestimate the risks.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

I’m not a bridgeologist so maybe it’s actually super de duper bad damage but I’d expect a missile or drone strike to just like, leave a big rear end smoking crater instead of a sad looking droopy roadway.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'll let the thread decide if I should 6er you for this

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

I vote no because anime is good

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Two probes, now

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Trap sprung

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I thought it was funny

I shall accept the 6er in solidarity with storm shadow-chan's 1300kg fat rear end

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Same energy.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Don't probe the poster.

Probe the bridge :twisted:

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Bridge loses traffic privileges for 6 months.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Mortimer Knag posted:

Are you trying to understand right wing opposition to supporting Ukraine?

If so, it can be boiled down to two points: The Liberals are for it, so Republicans MUST be against it. Second, Republicans are owned by Russia, so of course they would oppose this glorious destruction of their patron.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

bridge traffic restricted to BMP/BTR only

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I’m so anti-fascist that I’ve actually come all the way back around to supporting fascists. It’s a more highly evolved viewpoint.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

I vote no probe. Let chaos reign.

Afakasi
Jul 9, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

Only if 6er is short for 6"erection?

Burns
May 10, 2008

Maybe dont vacation near an active warzone? Also looks like it was the eastbound span of the roadway.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Burns posted:

Maybe dont vacation near an active warzone?

You mean SMOzone

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

https://twitter.com/StratCom_AFU/status/1675766222720253952?s=20

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

I hope these Russian CHUDs who knowingly took their families into an active war zone on vacation have a safe ride home so their spouses and children can constantly scream at them about what loving idiots they are, now and forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mortimer Knag
Nov 23, 2007

redshirt posted:

Are you trying to understand right wing opposition to supporting Ukraine?

I'm trying to understand anyone's opposition to it on any moral basis.

Toxic Mental posted:

No probe, I like the shark