Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmqLVrUXsTQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

You could also put a bunch of weights on the normal part until it lines up with the hangy down part!

https://twitter.com/OAlexanderDK/status/1681111874157391872

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Russian dashcam supply is number one, there is no denying.

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

Fumble posted:

did they find a bunch of drop radios?

koalas are involved now??

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Deki posted:

Guys, please have a little sympathy. I was in the same boat when our family vacation to Baghdad got cancelled in 2005. And the less said about the Kabul trip 2 years ago, the better.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

It's like a Red Green skit but potentially tragic

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
NATO terror weapons are no match for Russian ingenuity.

Scorchy
Jul 15, 2006

Smug Statement: Elementary, my dear meatbag.
Lol at the underside of the right side span

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
I'm making a wedding gift for my fiancee (recreating a timeline of our relationship thru pictures in a handmade book) and I came across this from Jan 25, 2022 and I remember posting this in the first Ukraine War prelude thread, and I distinctly remember being laughed at for doomerism and for basically arzying about the invasion lol.

I commented that

HonorableTB posted:

This is also called "forward reconnaissance"

:smugdon:

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

gotta paint confederate flags on top of every car in case they need to jump the ramp, i supposei

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

The_Franz posted:

The problem is that it's only a matter of time before people start 'ironically' posting creepy schoolgirl pantsu or "she looks 10 but is actually a 1000 year old dragon" stuff.

Then we just mass ban all the people doing that and they will crawl off and build some degenerate offshoot that won’t bother us ever again. 4chan 2.0: Deader and Gayer

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

It’d be unpatriotic not to use the makeshift ramp.

Russia really is the American right wing cranked up to 11.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Tiny Timbs posted:

It’d be unpatriotic not to use the makeshift ramp.

Russia really is the American right wing cranked up to 11.

Not driving on the ramp makes you a woke globohomonazi.

SPERMCUBE.ORG
Nov 3, 2011

Space commies are th' biggest threat t' red-blooded American Freedom we got in th' future. So me and my boys got to talking over a few hot dogs the other day and this is what we came up with...

A bottle jack and 20 rolls of Flex Tape later and it's good as new. Pack it up, Russophobes!

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one

ChickenHeart posted:

Water drainage has been drastically improved, chalk up another win for Russian industry
Some dude picking up all the debris just to take that picture. :laugh:

Rivensteel
Mar 30, 2010
https://twitter.com/osinttechnical/status/1681126386248089601?s=46&t=

My satisfaction with my daily commute would be so much higher. Is there an ATGM subscription plan I can get in on?

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

Rivensteel posted:

https://twitter.com/osinttechnical/status/1681126386248089601?s=46&t=

My satisfaction with my daily commute would be so much higher. Is there an ATGM subscription plan I can get in on?

Nothing's stopping you installing a pintle mount and an empty tube up there. I'm sure it will still change your traffic experience significantly

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzK1gl6UoM0

can we post the vdv song parody or will that send too many tankies to the fainting couch

Rivensteel
Mar 30, 2010

tiaz posted:

Nothing's stopping you installing a pintle mount and an empty tube up there. I'm sure it will still change your traffic experience significantly

They won’t have Land Cruisers for sale until next year, I’m hearing. Maybe a Land Rover and NLAW?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

HonorableTB posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzK1gl6UoM0

can we post the vdv song parody or will that send too many tankies to the fainting couch

Misread as "farting counch" and liked the image immensely. Please edit your post accordingly.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Under Russian occupation, even bridges have to pretend they're straight.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

bob dobbs is dead posted:

gotta paint confederate flags on top of every car in case they need to jump the ramp, i supposei

THEM DUKE BOYS!!!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Fixing the kerch bridge was my least favorite Tears Of The Kingdom physics puzzle

Deflategate Retrospective
Jul 22, 2002
:hmmyes:

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Chechen insurgents of Ajnad al-Kavkaz ambushed a Russian convoy in Russia and shot up a lot of the KAMAZ/Ural convoy, ~60 Russian KIA

E: also, equipment malfunctions due to age and neglect are starting to take a serious toll on deployed russians. Lots of videos going round of mortars blowing up on use, and not (always) because the mobik dropped the shell in backwards.

HonorableTB fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Jul 18, 2023

Doccers
Aug 15, 2000

Patron Saint of Chickencheese

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Umm.... I said it was a strategic target? In this case it's also a prestige / political one as well.

... somehow I missed the "just" in your sentence and now I feel like an idiot. :(

(.. because I'm an idiot)

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.

Xenocides posted:

Then we just mass ban all the people doing that and they will crawl off and build some degenerate offshoot that won’t bother us ever again. 4chan 2.0: Deader and Gayer

I think when they ended up creating Q-anon* and attempted to coup the u.s. government they were bothering us all. He was long gone by the time that happened but 1/6 is obviously moot's revenge.

*Technically I believe that was created by the 8chan/wizard-chan folks, who are the degenerate offshoots of 4chan, if one is willing to contemplate that.

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

Bluemillion posted:

Under Russian occupation, even bridges have to pretend they're straight.

:golfclap:

Rivensteel posted:

They won’t have Land Cruisers for sale until next year, I’m hearing. Maybe a Land Rover and NLAW?

any port in a storm, any technical in rush hour!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

HonorableTB posted:

Chechen insurgents of Ajnad al-Kavkaz ambushed a Russian convoy in Russia and shot up a lot of the KAMAZ/Ural convoy, ~60 Russian KIA

That seems like big news. Have we got any further info yet?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I support chechnyas right to self determination

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
how loving long has there been a chechen insurgency at this point, hasn't it been going on since the dying gasps of the USSR

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Coolguye posted:

how loving long has there been a chechen insurgency at this point, hasn't it been going on since the dying gasps of the USSR

Kadyrovs dad helped to keep order for a while

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
Well if there was ever any decent time to declare independence from Russia, now's a decent time to do it while Russia and Kadryov have both revealed themselves to be absolutely inept. But I fear that they won't go the full monty, and are instead just doing a one-off venting situation, literally/figuratively.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

god please help me posted:

Well if there was ever any decent time to declare independence from Russia, now's a decent time to do it while Russia and Kadryov have both revealed themselves to be absolutely inept. But I fear that they won't go the full monty, and are instead just doing a one-off venting situation, literally/figuratively.

I feel like kadyrovs guys would get it together for like 10 mins to put down any large scale revolt in Chechnya though.

Or try to put it down. I mean unless a big problem is that the overstock is all blown up in Ukraine so you can't really capture like 10-20 BTRs from a depot and run a functioning revolution the Russians have depleted all the working heavy equipment. I mean they even looted Wagner. The guys are rolling in mystery machines and small vehicles. No heavy or armored vehicles to speak of.

It's going to be current warlords increasing their power . Which is bad.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Tree Bucket posted:

That seems like big news. Have we got any further info yet?

The info comes from telegram, from the channel of the unit that did the attack

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

HonorableTB posted:

The info comes from telegram, from the channel of the unit that did the attack

That's the strangest part of war in 2023. Instant live updates from the battlefield, often issued by the combatants...
I imagine landsknechts would have incredible posting energy, had they been exposed to social media.

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

Tree Bucket posted:

That's the strangest part of war in 2023. Instant live updates from the battlefield, often issued by the combatants...
I imagine landsknechts would have incredible posting energy, had they been exposed to social media.

I must know about the bulking protocols of landsknechts

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Tree Bucket posted:

WW1 Threads

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

god please help me posted:

That bridge got loving rekt, lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

HonorableTB posted:

I wonder if russian emigre nazis and jihadis on the same GUR payroll have office meetings to map out quarterly raid duties and KPIs