Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Dango Bango posted:

That match looks like it ruled. But why would they put the shields on the hard cam side to block the view??

Well, you see op, it's because they're loving idiots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Speaking of stupid things, has Bray Wyatt done anything since whenever? Has he even been on TV?

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

edogawa rando posted:

Speaking of stupid things, has Bray Wyatt done anything since whenever? Has he even been on TV?

he's fallen pretty far since his feud with randy orton

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

Pinche Rudo posted:

Bayley’s knee injury appeared to be non contact which is uhhh no bueno

https://twitter.com/nodqdotcom/status/1680763517698285569
ugh, can we please ban the tiger driver 91 so this poo poo doesn't keep happening???

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Sydney Bottocks posted:

At a guess it's probably because it's like a "Vince tearing his quads/Nash's calf muscle rolling up like a window shade" sort of injury that indicates a more serious problem, because normally muscles and ligaments shouldn't just tear. IANAD, though, so that's just speculation on my part.

Injuries can happen at any time, and be just freak accidents.

Back in May I sprained by calf muscle when running. After about 10 minutes I got to a stop sign, waited for a car to pass, then took off. When I pivoted off my right foot too quickly it felt like someone kicked me in the back of the calf and I just fell to the ground. And I knew exactly what happened, so instead of trying to walk on it and make it worse, I just sat there until I could get help. I couldn't put any pressure on it.

I felt at about 95% after 2 weeks.

Not saying this is what happened, but there are plenty of other things that can happen that occur without any logical warning that just cause you to fall down.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

RandolphCarter posted:

The knee is the worst joint

Yep. I blew out my knee playing hockey ~25 years ago when a guy fell on top of my leg while I was making a kick save and caused my knee to kinda hyper extend in two axes at once. It was operated, but it's never been the same. Medical science has probably improved since then and of course not all knee injuries are the same, but it's no joke.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

zetamind2000 posted:

praytell what is the difference between a dark street fight and a lights out street fight

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
That one is a dark match, mostly.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

mooseinfants posted:

praytell what is the difference between a dark street fight and a lights out street fight

The former is on a Smackdown recording but not part of the broadcast, the latter is on a house show.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

There seems to be a noticeable lack of camera cuts in those otis clips??

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I have family going to Raw next week but they aren't religious show-watchers. Can anyone give me a brief summary of what's going on that they might see next week? They're bringing a little kiddo to their first wrestling show and I think they just want to know who/what to expect.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Just give them last week's show recaps it'll be the same

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

Rarity posted:

Just give them last week's show recaps it'll be the same
They're going to be there live, there's a massive chance over an hour of the show for them in the crowd is recaps

last time I went to a WWE live taping was pre pandemic but 30-45 minutes felt like it was just video packages of stuff that happened last week, stuff that happened in a feud, or even stuff that already happened in the show

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Ganso Bomb posted:

I have family going to Raw next week but they aren't religious show-watchers. Can anyone give me a brief summary of what's going on that they might see next week? They're bringing a little kiddo to their first wrestling show and I think they just want to know who/what to expect.

One of the things WWE is actually really good about is catching you up. It's kinda like a daytime soap opera, you can just drop in at a random episode and catch up fairly quickly.

Going in person they will also run a lot of video packages that will catch you up, especially during commercials. Especially if the kiddo is little there's not much the WWE won't catch you up on before/during the show with the video packages and promos.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ganso Bomb posted:

I know they advertised Drew and Gunther. Not a match but setting up their Summerslam match.

Probably Liv vs. Rhea.

Honestly they can probably expect to see most of the big stars, just dunno if they'll wrestle or not. Judgment Day is getting a big push so they'll probably be on a lot. Probably another Cody promo.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

zetamind2000 posted:

So he’s exclusively wrestle LA Knight and not even been on TV since the Rumble? Money well spent, I see.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

zetamind2000 posted:

having to wrestle mountain dew matches against Bray every day for a week is a very special kind of hell

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

MorningMoon posted:

having to wrestle mountain dew matches against Bray every day for a week is a very special kind of hell

Luckily he's sports entertaining

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

to be a fly on the wall the night they told old bray his match was going to be about mountain dew

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Bray Wyatt looks like the kind of guy who would have lobbied for a Mountain Dew match

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
How long until we have a wrestler with “Do the Dew” (tm) finisher?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Bring back Tajiri but have him spit different flavors of Mountain Dew at people.

Flight Bisque
Feb 23, 2008

There is, surprisingly, always hope.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Bring back Tajiri

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Bring back Tajiri but have him spit different flavors of Mountain Dew at people.

Do you think WWE could out bid Kyushu Pro for his signature?

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Only one man can stop him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKtVzcp0HM8

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Mountain Dew match was cool AEW should do one. Dew one.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
DEE-EE-DUB DEE-EE-DUB

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

like to see the starry championship. this is a brand that's blowing up in a big big way

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

NienNunb posted:

AEW Jolt Cola match.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

They could bring back Janela for a White Claw match, I'm sure.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

like to see the starry championship. this is a brand that's blowing up in a big big way

It just hits different, cav

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

NienNunb posted:

Dew1... a one calorie dew....?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Besides, Cody doesn’t need the belt. Any belt. What he’s really after is the Cosmic Key.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
the one true rival to Mtn Dew is SUUURRRRGE

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Dewone "The Coke" Joltson

Lucifunk
Nov 11, 2005

We have Pepsi Plunge at home.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Vaults Count Anywhere

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
something something but barqs is the one with bite

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Lunatic Sledge posted:

something something but barqs is the one with bite

What do you mean Barqs has bite?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb