Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Guy Who Doesn't Get It And Ruins Everything: Yeah, then I fart out a egg and put it in a Monster Energy Drink.

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Guy Who Doesn't Get It And Ruins Everything: Yeah, then I fart out a egg and put it in a Monster Energy Drink.

I have a name

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Guy wearing a hat that says TERRORISM on it: Here, I need you to deliver this. It's a cat. *hands you a dog* The name's Bad Goodman.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Guy wearing a hat that says TERRORISM on it: Here, I need you to deliver this. It's a cat. *hands you a dog* The name's Bad Goodman.

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Lmao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ol yeller posted:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

ol yeller posted:

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

ol yeller posted:

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ol yeller posted:

lmfao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

ol yeller posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

Give me back my kitty

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sound of pspspspspsps gets faster and faster as I near the cat

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’m Feral… but not that feral

Arch Nemesis posted:

Sam, this next delivery includes some pissed-off cargo. It's fragile and shouldn't be submerged, and it will be harder to maintain your balance as it moves around. I'm sending you a schematic for ear plugs that may prove invaluable, so give them a try. I don't need to tell you how important it is that this cargo reach the Veterinarian, Sam. It's all up to you, now.

Lmfao + death stranding ftw!!!

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Bob Barker giving me the upgraded Cord Cutter and a solemn nod

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arch Nemesis posted:

Lol

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Arch Nemesis posted:

lmao

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Arch Nemesis posted:

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

ol yeller posted:

lol

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Arch Nemesis posted:

lool

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Jenny Agutter posted:

This cat is so loving cool, I feel like I'm on Must Love Cats with John Fulton right now!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

ol yeller posted:

Arch Nemesis posted:

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ol yeller posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

ol yeller posted:

Lmfao

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

ol yeller posted:

Lmfao

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
Sam, new order came in. This one is going to take you through some DOGs territory so be prepared. We’ve sent you a new blueprint for the ball launcher so check your orders when you’re ready.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

ol yeller posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

ol yeller posted:

lmao